Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

they updated:

NCAA Football 10
The Bigs 2
Infernal: Hell’s Vengeance (again?)
Raven Squad: Hidden Dagger
G.I. JOE: Rise of Cobra
Rock Band: Country Track Pack

I sent in a support ticket for BlazBlue

oh nice, you're right! thats weird it doesn't show up on "Sort By Date Added"...?

UPDATE: They fixed the sort by date added thing

EDIT: decided to go for it and ordered BlazBlue: CT...any1 else getting it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, some new offers are up. I gave Privacy Matters a try 10 minutes ago and didn't get to a confirmation page because not only do they force a $2 additional program on you, but try to get you to sign up for magazine subscriptions. It said my order went through, but I haven't gotten confirmation/e-mail/credit yet. I'm hoping I'm not hosed.

**EDIT** To my dismay I got credit. No confirmation yet, however. Oh well.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3
Cost: Free ($1 authorization charge plus $2 for 24Protect which is forced)
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-993-6264 (1-888-999-0562 for 24Protect)
Hours: /
Special Notes: Credited after about 10 minutes. Still have not received any e-mails from them. Also, they try to force two magazine trials on you, at which point I closed the window and still received credit from YF360G.com. Hopefully this deal doesn't backfire.

heh, Privacy Matters was like the third offer I ever did. They also added DealMax and Home Savings Mall, which are run by the same people. DealMax was the first offer I did, and I just did Home Savings Mall.

Hopefully it credits. All of these can be canceled online.

And I just got credit for Home Savings Mall. No confirmation yet either though.

Anyone have another offer suggestion? I need one more credit to get NCAA 10 and I'd love to get an order in soon so I could get release day shipping.

[quote name='mcdaking84']anyone try the winning offer?[/QUOTE]

I think that got pulled.

I just did Home Savings Mall. I got the magazine deal which they claim is "optional", yet won't let you proceed until you select one. I closed out the browser. Same thing happened to me earlier when I tried to do eMusic.

Haven't got any notice in the mail yet from either. But shouldn't there be a password dealie?

EDIT: Got credited. Put my order in for NCAA 10. Can anyone say if there's a password option after you click-in for the magazine BS? If not, I may do the other two from the company and get The Bigs 2.

[quote name='Mizzou75']So did anyone do CreditReport.com and not get their credit revoked?[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't get revoked.

i never got my credit revoked for CreditReport.com....about to do some of the new offers, i'll post my experience even tho they sound good so far :)

i never did the phone/fax confirmation thing, i got my credit report right away. I waited until the 6th day to cancel and actually went back to my credit score 2-3 times during the period, that could've helped? and i canceled over the phone. The lady i talked to half-heartedly tried getting me to stay and i said no and then asked the reason and i just said i just wanted to check my score and that was bout it.

that sux....did Home Savings, got credit within 10 min....no e-mail from them tho....now on to privacy matters....

UPDATE: got my e-mail from them, your User ID is a bunch of numbers (had to request it, do this so you can cancel later) and i THINK your password is your zip code...? but when i clicked on the link in the e-mail, it automatically logged me in, so i can't be sure....any1 know how long the trial is? my guess is 7 days

Awesome. I'll likely give Privacy Matters, DealMax and Home Savings Mall all a try in the morning, as they're all looking rather promising.

[quote name='Rocko']Awesome. I'll likely give Privacy Matters, DealMax and Home Savings Mall all a try in the morning, as they're all looking rather promising.[/QUOTE]

I just did all three and got credited. Ordered The Bigs 2 along with NCAA 10.

As for login IDs and such, where do I find contact info to get these?

EDIT: And with me ordering The Bigs 2, which ships tomorrow I believe, should I expect it getting shipped out this week? Or am I waiting a bit?

[quote name='Regian']I just did all three and got credited. Ordered The Bigs 2 along with NCAA 10.

As for login IDs and such, where do I find contact info to get these?

EDIT: And with me ordering The Bigs 2, which ships tomorrow I believe, should I expect it getting shipped out this week? Or am I waiting a bit?[/QUOTE]

deal max and home savings both work? hell yeah, i'll do that 1 next lol, that puts me 1 credit away from 5 games....

...as for getting your User ID, i just went to their home page, and where you log in, theres a "Forgot ID?" clicked on that, and had them send the e-mail out to me with my ID, got my Home Savings e-mail within 10 min, Privacy Matters said within 1 day

[quote name='adonis 27']deal max and home savings both work? hell yeah, i'll do that 1 next lol, that puts me 1 credit away from 5 games....

...as for getting your User ID, i just went to their home page, and where you log in, theres a "Forgot ID?" clicked on that, and had them send the e-mail out to me with my ID, got my Home Savings e-mail within 10 min, Privacy Matters said within 1 day[/QUOTE]

Color me retarded, but what are the URLs for the three sites?

[quote name='Regian']Color me retarded, but what are the URLs for the three sites?[/QUOTE]

haha, they are:

Home Savings Mall
Privacy Matters
I can't find Deal Max's website, so i think i'll just have to call that 1 in Friday or Saturday if no1 can find it/post it...do you think they are open Saturday? cuz you have to be a member for 5 days, but i don't wanna risk them being closed Saturday

my only beef with these offers are the piggyback offers that are attached to 'em.

oh sweet, thanks a lot....can't believe i couldn't find that lol

looks like i'll cancel all 3 of 'em on saturday morning thru their website, and then cancel the 3 piggyback offers friday day thru their phone #'s...sux it can't be all done at once

[quote name='adonis 27']oh sweet, thanks a lot....can't believe i couldn't find that lol

looks like i'll cancel all 3 of 'em on saturday morning thru their website, and then cancel the 3 piggyback offers friday day thru their phone #'s...sux it can't be all done at once[/QUOTE]

You didn't have to do the magazine offer, did you? I just closed the browser afterwards.

no i didn't do any of the offers the had after signing up, but on the left of where the sign up is, they have the rules and stuff, and when you sign up for-

Home Savings Mall, you get signed up for Cross Country for $2 as well
Privacy Matters, you get signed up for 24Protect for $2 as well
Deal Max, you get signed up for Food Fix for $2 as well

those were the piggy back offers i was talking about

[quote name='adonis 27']no i didn't do any of the offers the had after signing up, but on the left of where the sign up is, they have the rules and stuff, and when you sign up for-

Home Savings Mall, you get signed up for Cross Country for $2 as well
Privacy Matters, you get signed up for 24Protect for $2 as well
Deal Max, you get signed up for Food Fix for $2 as well

those were the piggy back offers i was talking about[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I saw all of that when I was signing up. I copy/pasted all of the mumbo jumbo to a Word file so I can deal with all that later this week. Only have gotten my ID from DealMax thus far. Kinda hoping to get the others soon, as well.

Thank god that you can cancel through the DealMax website, is it the same for the others?

[quote name='Regian']Yeah. I saw all of that when I was signing up. I copy/pasted all of the mumbo jumbo to a Word file so I can deal with all that later this week. Only have gotten my ID from DealMax thus far. Kinda hoping to get the others soon, as well.

Thank god that you can cancel through the DealMax website, is it the same for the others?[/QUOTE]

yep they are all the same. these are pretty much the easiest offers out there.

[quote name='Mizzou75']yep they are all the same. these are pretty much the easiest offers out there.[/QUOTE]

wait, so if you've done this before, can you tell us something. If we cancel thru the site, does that also cancel the piggyback offer or do we have to cancel those separately? thanks

did the home savings got credit. still no email guess I have to call in a few days. Also, should I used the same credit card on all these 3 new offers that approve fast since they are from the same company? Also does reputation defender approve quickly?

[quote name='lakers2008']did the home savings got credit. still no email guess I have to call in a few days. Also, should I used the same credit card on all these 3 new offers that approve fast since they are from the same company? Also does reputation defender approve quickly?[/QUOTE]

i got a confirmation email about 4 hours after i did it. have you been waiting longer than that?

[quote name='Mizzou75']i got a confirmation email about 4 hours after i did it. have you been waiting longer than that?[/QUOTE]

no I am not worried about confirmation because I can just call and cancel. I am concerned about using my same credit card on these other offers that are approving fast since it would be weird to call the same #'s and tell them to cancel all my accounts. lol. I assume they are from the same company right?

[quote name='adonis 27']wait, so if you've done this before, can you tell us something. If we cancel thru the site, does that also cancel the piggyback offer or do we have to cancel those separately? thanks[/QUOTE]

you have to cancel the piggyback offer separately.

you should get a confirmation email from both with your ID and the web site to cancel.

Here are the web sites for the piggybacks:

Home Savings Mall -> Cross Country (http://www.crosscountrysavings.com/)
Privacy Matters -> 24Protect (http://24protect.com/)
Deal Max -> Food Fix - I can't find Food Fix but if I do I'll post it.

You can do the same things for your IDs at the piggybacks if you haven't gotten them yet via confirmation.

[quote name='lakers2008']no I am not worried about confirmation because I can just call and cancel. I am concerned about using my same credit card on these other offers that are approving fast since it would be weird to call the same #'s and tell them to cancel all my accounts. lol. I assume they are from the same company right?[/QUOTE]

seems like they are the same company, but i have no idea about the CC because I used a VCC

They are the same company. You need a different CC for each.

I just did all 3 with 3 CCs. I plan on cancelling the main offers on Saturday and the piggybacks on Monday since they don't charge again for a month.

can cancel all 5 (hopefully 6) online? man, this just keeps getting better and better haha, thanks for the links, i'll try to find food fix as well

ok so im confused on the new offers. all 3 are the same company or what? ive been reading you can cancel everything online? even the piggybacks? can someone please give a breakdown of each offer? id like to do them but i cant if i need a dif cc for each.

just wanna get more detailed info on them before i decide to go ahead and do them.

[quote name='Rocko']They are the same company. You need a different CC for each.

I just did all 3 with 3 CCs. I plan on cancelling the main offers on Saturday and the piggybacks on Monday since they don't charge again for a month.[/QUOTE]
Seeing as I used my credit card for all the offers, is there going to be an issue with that?

I did deal max on megafreebie before and had no issues with it. Glad to see I can do these others with different CC's. Just did Privacy Matter and Home Savings Mall. Both of them credited and were my first instant credits in a LONG time.

[quote name='Regian']Seeing as I used my credit card for all the offers, is there going to be an issue with that?[/QUOTE]
I suppose not, but that seems odd as I tried to do them with the same CC and it wouldn't go through the second time- said there was an authorization problem. So I used different CCs and it worked. I guess it's YMMV?

i was able to do both home savings mall and dealmax with the same cc... i did privacy matters WAAAY back in the day in 2007 so i dont know if id be able to do it again. it shows up in my credit history. what do you guys think? worth a shot?

[quote name='Mizzou75']if you click "complete offer" for an offer you already did, they'll tell you you cant do it and won't transfer you to the site.[/QUOTE]

this offer is from 2 years ago...and it actually transfers me to the site to do it again. i just dont know if it would get revoked.

weird. I made a new email and received an email from google to activate my google account but I used a yahoo email. I have not gotten an email for the home savings mall. I am worried about giving out my CC because i almost got hit for a 1000k charge from some turkey place and I only use my CC most of the time for this website.

how long did it take for you guys to get your confirmation emails for dealmax and home savings mall?

i looked around but couldnt find an answer. so sorry if its been asked.

bread's done
Back