Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Wow that was unbelievable. I was reading this thread about everyone who received their GTA4 today and told myself "Man, UPS would've delivered it 20 minutes ago if it was coming today" but as I am reading the last post there was a knock on the door. Got my copy at 5:50! The guy usually comes to my apartment building at 5:20-5:30 everyday but was late today. Awesome, just awesome.

BTW placed my order on 4/13.

For the people who are receiving their GTA IV today, when did you place your order and when did it say it shipped?

FYI - I ordered 4/10 and it shipped yesterday - I have no GTA IV at my house though :(

came from amazon by ups

ordered on 4/8/08
shipped 4/27/08

sux for you guys, but i think i deserve it having to wait 1 1/2- 2 months before receiving my other items

I ordered GTA on the 19th and mine didn't get shipped. Maybe ill have to wait untill its back in stock at amazon or somethin. Ordered Guitar Hero 3 today and it got shipped in like 2 hours. Ehh what can you do.

I got the shipped email yesterday, but no game today. Unless the morons down at the office received it today and failed to notify me like they did with a game from Goozex a couple of weeks back.

I have the worst luck with UPS. I wait around all day for something to arrive and then it arrives during that one hour I'm away.

I ordered mine on the 22nd and just received the "Shipped" e-mail. Hopefully that's a good sign with how quickly people have been receiving their games.

No GTA for me today, but that's actually a good thing, cuz the Mario Kart I ordered came, and I have some term papers I've been putting off. Term papers, Mario Kart, AND GTA4 = death for me, lol.

Ordered the 14th but no game :cry:

Good thing. Bought MK Sunday. Getting overwhelmed by 2 great games coming out within 3 days of each other :shock::shock:

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']You might. It wouldn't be shocking if you did. But try not to expect it. :)[/quote]

Got the shipped email today. Ordered yesterday. :D

[quote name='popemogoth']Ordered GTA4 on the 11th got a shipped email last night and recieved the game today. I'm quite impressed with the speed.[/QUOTE]
Same here! Well, except for the part about getting it today. :/

Eh, I figured I couldn't be THAT lucky. Maybe tomorrow.

[quote name='turok5011']cool very informitive i dont have any green checks rite now and its really frustating me[/quote]

It took me a while to get past having 1. It was annoying. In fact, once I have two checks I seem to get a third almost instantly.
And then the cycle repeats. I'm still waiting on my Stamps.com one so I can get GTA4. Since I will have to wait another week or so I'm thinking of just doing Free Credit Report.
Is there anything to cancel for this or is it just a one time deal?

[quote name='PatboyX']It took me a while to get past having 1. It was annoying. In fact, once I have two checks I seem to get a third almost instantly.
And then the cycle repeats. I'm still waiting on my Stamps.com one so I can get GTA4. Since I will have to wait another week or so I'm thinking of just doing Free Credit Report.
Is there anything to cancel for this or is it just a one time deal?[/QUOTE]

You have to cancel, but it's not hard.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Very impressed with how quick GTAIV arrived :)[/quote]

Did you get yours today or yesterday?

I really hope mine comes today.

[quote name='geerlingguy']You have to cancel, but it's not hard.[/quote]

I imagine I can just do this online after 5 days?

edit: FreeCreditReport.com

call 1-877-481-6826 to cancel, apparently.

Has anyone that had to do a MCR for GotVoice received their credit yet? It's been 11 days since I filed the MCR. I put in a support ticket this morning asking for an update. I'm just curious if anyone else had gotten it.

I was waiting on that credit to place my GTA IV order. Now I'm missing out on all of the fun because I've spent way too much money on games recently and my wife would probably kill me if I dropped another $60 when I have a huge back log as it is. At least they are shipping fast. I just hope that it stays that way for when I finally do receive the credit.

[quote name='Lokki']Has anyone that had to do a MCR for GotVoice received their credit yet? It's been 11 days since I filed the MCR. I put in a support ticket this morning asking for an update. I'm just curious if anyone else had gotten it.

I was waiting on that credit to place my GTA IV order. Now I'm missing out on all of the fun because I've spent way too much money on games recently and my wife would probably kill me if I dropped another $60 when I have a huge back log as it is. At least they are shipping fast. I just hope that it stays that way for when I finally do receive the credit.[/quote]

I'm on business day 10 for both GotVoice and Amazing Web Stores MCRs. I am not expecting to get credit for Amazing Web, but GotVoice should be a straightforward MCR. I will be opening a support ticket if I dont hear anything by Friday.

Anyone get MCR credit for either of these offers?

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']Same here! Well, except for the part about getting it today. :/

Eh, I figured I couldn't be THAT lucky. Maybe tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow it was! Er, today it is!

Ordered from YF3G on 4/11, looks like they placed the Amazon order on 4/19, and it just came via UPS.

Big ol' kudos to TRAINN for this one. They clearly wanted to make sure they handled GTAIV right, despite all the other recent problems they've had. This kind of speed for a free game is just awesome.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'm on business day 10 for both GotVoice and Amazing Web Stores MCRs. I am not expecting to get credit for Amazing Web, but GotVoice should be a straightforward MCR. I will be opening a support ticket if I dont hear anything by Friday.

Anyone get MCR credit for either of these offers?[/quote]

It seems a good bet that neither will credit since they are no longer up on the site. Maybe I'm wrong...

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Thats really great to hear guys, but how about somebody tell about that damn Hyperzosin offer[/quote]
What do you need to know? I did it, got credit without an MCR, and sent the junk back. Haven't been charged, so I guess cancellation was successful.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Thats really great to hear guys, but how about somebody tell about that damn Hyperzosin offer[/quote]

I just tried the offer link.. it's expired aka DEAD

bread's done
Back