Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

My Got Voice MCR just went through today, finally (day 14).

Trying to decide what to do with my last credit from this site. Anything good coming out soon?

looking through the thread I am getting confused. I see posts that state the $600 worth of merchandise is for dealing with the calendar year of when you submitted the order for a game and then posts that state is for dealing with the calendar year of when THEY order the game.

Am I just reading things wrong? I can't figure out which it is.

i just signed up for yourfree360games and id like to know
what offers are confirmed to work with a Pre-Paid debit card
as i dont have an actual credit-card.
thanks

[quote name='Synergy']My Got Voice MCR just went through today, finally (day 14).

Trying to decide what to do with my last credit from this site. Anything good coming out soon?[/QUOTE]
That makes me sad, I'm only on day 6.

As for upcoming games, theres Bionic Commando in a couple weeks, that might be interesting. Also Ninja Gaiden 2 in about a month.

Edit - scratch that, its the XBLA Bionic Commando in a couple weeks. Got the two mixed up :lol:

they need to pout up the wireless adapter.. the only thing I actually need and its $70 at amazon.

anyway read some of the Terms and conditions of some of the new offers

Phentremine.. is a 15 day trial. only pay $4.95 for s/h and don't have to send back the product.

Therapeutix seems just as good. Free 30 day trial, though u have to mail back the product.

Will wait till the morning to reread the T&C before I do them.. don't trust myself this late at night

[quote name='homeland']they need to pout up the wireless adapter.. the only thing I actually need and its $70 at amazon.

Phentremine.. is a 15 day trial. only pay $4.95 for s/h and don't have to send back the product.

Therapeutix seems just as good. Free 30 day trial, though u have to mail back the product.

Will wait till the morning to reread the T&C before I do them.. don't trust myself this late at night[/QUOTE]

I would do it, but I have a statistics test tomorrow. I would love to know when you do read it all though :)!

[quote name='aznguyen316']it is when YOU place the order..[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I can confirm that's what they told me when I asked in a support ticket. I ordered games on Dec. 29, 2007, and even though they didn't ship until after the new year, they consider those as counting for the 2007 tax year.

My gift value for this year is $508. That rules out another guitar hero. I wanted to grab something and send it back to amazon, but maybe I'll just get some point cards or something.

[quote name='homeland']they need to pout up the wireless adapter.. the only thing I actually need and its $70 at amazon.

Will wait till the morning to reread the T&C before I do them.. don't trust myself this late at night[/quote]

I'll look over it when I get home from class. Be sure to report your findings for us in case I miss something :)

Got GTA IV last night. UPS just threw it between the screen door and front door at like 6:30; I was home, but he didn't bother knocking/ringing.

So now I've got Mass Effect, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, and GTA IV for free, with 2 credits remaining (for LEGO Indiana Jones, I'm thinking). But still no Xbox 360. Hurry up Live Search Club! Send me my console!

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Got GTA IV last night. UPS just threw it between the screen door and front door at like 6:30; I was home, but he didn't bother knocking/ringing.

So now I've got Mass Effect, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, and GTA IV for free, with 2 credits remaining (for LEGO Indiana Jones, I'm thinking). But still no Xbox 360. Hurry up Live Search Club! Send me my console![/quote]

That's pretty quick shipping. You've now got quite a little library of games to be played when your console arrives!

I, too, am waiting for Lego Indy to appear on the site.

credit check total was an instant credit.

freecreditreport.com looks to be a MCR??

can you cancel both of these at the same time?

welp placed an order for GHIII.. I see GTAIV has been speedy, but have they sped up their other game orders? Or are we still lookin at 3 weeks from order date?

[quote name='aznguyen316']welp placed an order for GHIII.. I see GTAIV has been speedy, but have they sped up their other game orders? Or are we still lookin at 3 weeks from order date?[/QUOTE]
My last GHIII bundle and Rock Band guitar shipped on 4/16 and 4/17 respectively, and both of them arrived on 4/23. So, that's probably what you're looking at. Unless they're just bogged down by all the GTA orders now...

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']My last GHIII bundle and Rock Band guitar shipped on 4/16 and 4/17 respectively, and both of them arrived on 4/23. So, that's probably what you're looking at. Unless they're just bogged down by all the GTA orders now...[/quote]

Yeah, both of my GH III orders took about 5-6 days.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Just got news for TRAINN, GHA should be added at the end of May.[/QUOTE]

fuckin Awesome. :D I'll save my credits.

Did they specify bundle or game only? (Well, probably bundle if tradition holds, but you never know...)

[quote name='Fatso2027']Just got news for TRAINN, GHA should be added at the end of May.[/quote]

I'm sure this one will be a long wait title, since the greedy fucks will be ordering it to return to amazon. I seriously wish they'd institute a 1 GH bundle policy and ban people who try and order it multiple times.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Why should I NOT order more than one? I'm taking two if possible, and it's not your business what I do with it. No need to call names, fuck.[/quote]

+1:)

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Why should I NOT order more than one? I'm taking two if possible, and it's not your business what I do with it. No need to call names, fuck.[/quote]

It's abusing the system - precisely why Trainn had to institute limits. Which is why eventually this type of site will end. I'm not going to argue with you guys. Ordering multiple bundles of GH3 when there was an obvious shortage for everyone just to make a profit is a douchebag move.

Anyway.

I may just save my credits for Aerosmith.

Just got my MCR for GotVoice to go through! Took 14 days total. Nothing on the AmazingWebStores MCR I filed at the same time. I think I'll open a support ticket and ask them what is going on with that one. Just submitted my account for review but I'll probably wait until they add GH:Aero or NG2!

Will wait till the morning to reread the T&C before I do them.. don't trust myself this late at night[/QUOTE]

I just tried the Therapeutix trial... paid $6.95 shipping/handling. We'll see how this goes. (their T&C below).

Terms & Conditions:Start your FREE trial now and receive your complete Therapeutix Clear Skin System. You have until 30 days from our ship date to evaluate the system and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy Therapeutix, simply do nothing. You will be billed the discounted price of $59.95 for the system at the end of the 30-day trial period. If, for any reason, you decide that the system is not for you, call (888) 208-2698 to receive an RMA number and return any unused product and the 3 original product containers to us within 30 days of our original ship date and you will NEVER be billed for the system. (The Emergency Outbreak Stick is yours to keep no matter what) Plus, when you accept this Free 30-day trial, you will be included in the Therapeutix re-supply program. That means that you'll continue to get a fresh supply of Therapeutix Clear Skin System every 60 days for the low price of just $59.95 (plus s&h). No commitments, no hassles. Cancel anytime.

EDIT: In their email, it says that return shipping is the customer's responsibility, and you need an RMA #... keep this in mind if you try this offer.

[quote name='Synergy']It's abusing the system - precisely why Trainn had to institute limits. Which is why eventually this type of site will end. I'm not going to argue with you guys. Ordering multiple bundles of GH3 when there was an obvious shortage for everyone just to make a profit is a douchebag move.

Anyway.

I may just save my credits for Aerosmith.[/quote]

I totally agree with you, but it's not a reason that the site will end. Even with sending out GHIII as a reward TRAINN turns a profit. The reason they set the limit is because you can return in and in effect get 2 rewards instead of 1 for completing the offers (and that's just if you were getting expensive games) which is unfair to those of us who actually support the site by doing the offers.

That being said, the reason I came to post today was because my brother ordered Dark Sector from the site Saturday night and had it sent to my apartment instead of his place (he has school so he never is there to answer the door) and it just came today! In fact it came yesterday but I was in the shower so I didn't hear the door (not that I would've answered it wet and naked anyway). Man, if TRAINN is starting to step it up with orders, I might be inclined to tell my friends and family to get signed up for the site too. They don't usually have the patience to order something and wait two weeks for it, but for 5 days I'm sure some of them would want to get onboard.

I dont live with my parents, say i tell my dad about this and he makes his own account and completes the offers, and when he does he sends the gift to me, is there anything wrong with that?

[quote name='Nikadimas']The reason they set the limit is because you can return in and in effect get 2 rewards instead of 1 for completing the offers (and that's just if you were getting expensive games) which is unfair to those of us who actually support the site by doing the offers.[/quote]

Except that it costs them the same amount to send us a bundle whether we gift it to someone else, use it ourselves, sell it, or use it as a baseball bat. The poor planning was making everything cost the same. If returning them wasn't an option, people would sell them or order them and gift them.

If you want to "support the site," you wouldn't order them at all and just order the $60 games and sell them off to buy GH bundles. You ordering the one to use for yourself is just as "damaging" to them as me ordering one to sell.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Except that it costs them the same amount to send us a bundle whether we gift it to someone else, use it ourselves, sell it, or use it as a baseball bat. The poor planning was making everything cost the same. If returning them wasn't an option, people would sell them or order them and gift them.

If you want to "support the site," you wouldn't order them at all and just order the $60 games and sell them off to buy GH bundles. You ordering the one to use for yourself is just as "damaging" to them as me ordering one to sell.[/quote]

Again, value-wise there is nothing "damaging" to ordering more than one Guitar Hero bundle. It is a thank you/reward (and a hook) for completing offers on their site. However, some people have ordered well over 5 Guitar Hero bundles to either resell or return when that's not what it was intended for. If you want to get 10 of them and give them out to your buddies that's your choice, but that's not what people were doing so they set a limit. Supporting the site depends on completing the offers, not ordering the cheapest items. If you want to sell your Guitar Hero III for profit go ahead, except now you can only do it twice.

You fellas act like traiin is as non-profit organization. They don't do this service out of the kindness of their hearts to help people. They do it for profit, why is it wrong for any of us to do it for profit? ( i have gotten only 1 guitar hero and thats all im planning on gettin)

[quote name='taint mcgee']You fellas act like traiin is as non-profit organization. They don't do this service out of the kindness of their hearts to help people. They do it for profit, why is it wrong for any of us to do it for profit? ( i have gotten only 1 guitar hero and thats all im planning on gettin)[/quote]

I give this guy a tru dat

Okay guys. This comes up way more often than it should.

Keep this stuff out of the thread. Bicker via PM's if you want.

finally got my first club save MCR after what seems like a month.

now still waiting on autoadvantage, got voice, and credit check total.

all were apparently instant credits too i think.

[quote name='max pl']finally got my first club save MCR after what seems like a month.

now still waiting on autoadvantage, got voice, and credit check total.

all were apparently instant credits too i think.[/quote]

How was First Club Save? As in how much did it cost, difficulty of canceling, I heard someone earlier claim they were forced to sign up for another offer during the sign up, etc.

I did two offers last week.

If they are no longer there, and I haven't been credited yet, am I screwed, or can my MCR still work?

bread's done
Back