Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='letmeinnow']do they give you a tracking # when they ship your game?
my status is at Shipped
is that all i get until my game arrives?
[/quote]

No they don't send you a tracking number.

I placed an order this at about 1:30pm today and I got a shipped notice and about an hour later I got a shipped notification. Fastest I've ever seen from Trainn.

Maybe enough people jumped ship from Trainn to Megafreebies so they could clear out their backlog? :cool:

I got an update today on my "missing" order. Apparently they sent it to the wrong person, but it DID arrive (at the wrong place) three or so days after I ordered it. Hopefully they'll send a replacement that I can get in three days :)

Well TraInn replied to my support ticket for Amazing WebStores and said that the email I received from AWS was what they were looking for. They said they will verify the MCR info with the advertiser and resubmit the MCR for approval. They said it could take another 2 weeks, but at this point I'm happy to see any type of progress. Plus I already have a credit that I'm holding for the next update. So here is hoping everything goes through without incident.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well TraInn replied to my support ticket for Amazing WebStores and said that the email I received from AWS was what they were looking for. They said they will verify the MCR info with the advertiser and resubmit the MCR for approval. They said it could take another 2 weeks, but at this point I'm happy to see any type of progress. Plus I already have a credit that I'm holding for the next update. So here is hoping everything goes through without incident.[/QUOTE]

I am also looking for credit for AWS. I received a user name and password email and submitted that as an MCR but no response from Trainn. Which number did you call and what specifically did you ask for that Trainn accepted? Thanks a lot!

Did the Stamps.com and credit check total offers and redeemed it for the rockband drumset which i recieved saturday. Now my question is what offers should i do now that are easy and hassle free. any suggestions?

[quote name='iguss']I am also looking for credit for AWS. I received a user name and password email and submitted that as an MCR but no response from Trainn. Which number did you call and what specifically did you ask for that Trainn accepted? Thanks a lot![/quote]

They will not accept that for the MCR. What you need to do is call the number (1-800-497-4988) and ask them for a "Purchase Receipt" for your offer. It sounds simple, but I actually had to call them a number of times to get the right email from them. They will try to send you a "Cancellation Confirmation" email that just says you canceled as of a certain date, but TRAINN will not accept that. I suggest asking them for the purchase receipt that includes your name, address, offer, last 4 digits of your CC#, the amount you were charged and the date. They should know what you are talking about. I would also have them send it immediately and keep them on the phone until you get the email. The first few times they told me that it would take some time to generate and send, but that is not true because when I finally got the correct email it showed up about 20 seconds after the CS rep on the phone told me they were sending it.

Another CAG has mentioned that they only believe that their technical support person can send out this email. They suggested selecting the Tech Support option from the main menu (which I believe is 3) but I got mine just using the #2 option. Also the Purchase Receipt email would not show up at my Yahoo email account, I had them send it to my Gmail and it came though.

Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions!

OK, I think I have a problem. I did First Club on Sunday and still have not received a confirmation e-mail and at this point I don't expect to get one. But I think I will need one because all three of the other offers I have done on this site have been MCRs and I am pretty sure this one will be another as today is the 3rd business day and its supposed to credit in 2-3 business days. I called them (had to jump from 3 numbers) and obviously still no e-mail. What would you guys recommend I do?

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I submitted a MCR for Got Voice, on April 26th. The status on the support site says received. How much longer do I have to wait for credit?[/quote]

Send a support ticket and email. It will always says "Received."

[quote name='munch']Their Customer Support is getting worse.[/quote]

Maybe they substituted those people from CS to order games quickly? :lol:

Hey I'll take it. It's not like they were rushing to answer my support tickets anyway. At least one part of the company is doing better.

[quote name='Rig']Maybe they substituted those people from CS to order games quickly? :lol:[/QUOTE]

My problem is I ordered Halo 3 about a month ago that allegedly shipped the same day I ordered it. Either they shipped it to China before getting here, or they never actually shipped it to me. I've asked them repeatedly and no one gives me a straight answer.

I noticed when I signed up for Credit Check Total that they give two different Trial Periods. (On the same page no less! :wall:)

Anyways, one says 7 Days but then at the bottom it says 9 Days...

[FONT=&quot]"If you don't cancel your membership within the 7-day trial period*, you will be billed $29.95 for each month"

...Then later down the page it says...

"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]You may cancel your trial membership any time within 9 days of enrollment without charge."

Also, "Yourfreecreditreport.com" is the same company, I needed a new credit card and username...I'll post the details later
[/FONT]

How many days do i wait until i cancel Grant Consultant?
I dont remember what the requirement was that it said in the offer description
on yourfree360games to get credit.Its not listed in the offers anymore they must have removed it.

Yeah, there is. Look down a few threads. Besides the 1/2 credits I prefer it to trainn. They have great CS and shipped means shipped.

Man....I convinced my friend to try out yf3g.com and he finally did 2 offers and ordered a GH III bundle. He came home yesterday and it was on his doorstep. A few minutes later the UPS guy knocked on his door and had 2 more GH III bundles for him.... One with his name and address and another with someone else's name but his address. He's contacting train today about the one with someone else's name on it to see what's up.

I have a question. Is it possible to use someone else's confirmation e-mail (because you didn't get one) and change the e-mail and stuff so it applies to you, and then use that for an MCR? I don't see how they would catch you?

[quote name='CJayC']I have a question. Is it possible to use someone else's confirmation e-mail (because you didn't get one) and change the e-mail and stuff so it applies to you, and then use that for an MCR? I don't see how they would catch you?[/quote]

Officially: That's probably best discussed somewhere else.

Unofficially:
Yes, it has the potential to work. Maybe because I have had firsthand experience with that. Maybe. YMMV.

[quote name='Rig']Officially: That's probably best discussed somewhere else.

Unofficially:
Yes, it has the potential to work. Maybe because I have had firsthand experience with that. Maybe. YMMV.
[/quote]

In that case, will someone who has completed "Your Credit Report" and got the confirmation email, please PM me, I have a ... uh request to make from you :)

I did it and got no email and no credit. They also refused to send me an email afterwards because it's an automated system and they "can't" mess with it.
Note, this is not for credit check total or freecreditreport.com I have MCR's on file for those already.

I need help with Your Credit Report

[quote name='CJayC']Thanks Rig and sorry for unknowingly bringing unofficial bad things into your amazing thread of official.[/QUOTE]

Holy cow, not to derail the thread, but are you *the* CJayC?

i dunno cj. i dont want to get banned if you screw things up. i have 4 MCRs that are about to credit and dont want to lose them. if they credit in the next few days i may send you the email.

[quote name='QuenteK25']

I did it and got no email and no credit. They also refused to send me an email afterwards because it's an automated system and they "can't" mess with it.
Note, this is not for credit check total or freecreditreport.com I have MCR's on file for those already.
[/quote]

Call them and tell them you want a receipt for your transaction. It doesn't have to be the actual email that was sent out when you signed up. They have to provide you with a receipt if you ask for one. Ask them how are you supposed to log into their website and use the service you are paying for if you are not given the info needed.

I love hearing these companies just ignore the customers and try to screw them over. :bomb:

I have been having the same problem with the Free Credit Report offer. I got the first one which was Credit Check Total on the 5th but haven't received an offer completed email for the other one yet. Should I cancel it today being that I started the trial on Monday then do a MCR for it or should I continue to wait it out?

new games are up

[FONT=
arial]NASCAR 09[/FONT]
[FONT=
arial]2 referrals[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]Don King: Prize Fighter [/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]2 referrals[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]2 referrals[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]GRID[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]10 referrals

[quote name='Joph']new games are up

[FONT=
arial]NASCAR 09[/FONT]
[FONT=
arial]2 referrals[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]Don King: Prize Fighter [/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]2 referrals[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]2 referrals[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]GRID[/FONT]

[FONT=
arial]10 referrals

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Call them and tell them you want a receipt for your transaction. It doesn't have to be the actual email that was sent out when you signed up. They have to provide you with a receipt if you ask for one. Ask them how are you supposed to log into their website and use the service you are paying for if you are not given the info needed.

I love hearing these companies just ignore the customers and try to screw them over. :bomb:[/quote]

I cancelled my account a few weeks ago before my trial was up. At the time they refused any and every request I made for any kind of email.

They now refuse my requests since I don't have an active account.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I cancelled my account a few weeks ago before my trial was up. At the time they refused any and every request I made for any kind of email.

They now refuse my requests since I don't have an active account.[/quote]

Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear that. I had similar issues with AmazingWebStores (Pacific Web Works Offer) recently. I finally got through to someone who sent me a purchase receipt and my MCR has been submitted.

Possibly you can call them and get a supervisor or someone at a higher level on the phone. It is really a shame that they treat people like this.

I will make a note to stay away from this offer.

As for the update, glad to see an update before the end of the month like they had told some other CAGs. Wish GH was on there, but I might just get my preorder in for Ninja Gaiden. When is Lego Indiana Jones releasing?

EDIT- The number of referrals for grid is back to 2, also its funny that the Hulk cover has the sticker for the GameStop Exclusive content on it.

ordered a 12 month xbl card a few minutes ago. my first club and credit check total MCRs finally came thru.

still waiting on autoadvantage and got voice MCRs.

[quote name='max pl']i dunno cj. i dont want to get banned if you screw things up. i have 4 MCRs that are about to credit and dont want to lose them. if they credit in the next few days i may send you the email.[/quote]

I understand but when the remaining two MCRs credit you can always replace all traces of yourself with a "______" so if something does go wrong you will not face any consequences.

Wow so heres a new one for you guys. So my Guitar Hero III Wired bundle is three weeks late, I submit a support ticket and the tracking number has it delivered in a completely different town, and it says it was delivered to "MET CUST WOM".

Like it's cool they shipped it next day air and it arrived on the 23rd but it's not cool that it arrived somewhere else. Dunno what to do now, does TRAINN usually like help out with this? Or do I just not get it?

[quote name='Moose_Man']Wow so heres a new one for you guys. So my Guitar Hero III Wired bundle is three weeks late, I submit a support ticket and the tracking number has it delivered in a completely different town, and it says it was delivered to "MET CUST WOM".

Like it's cool they shipped it next day air and it arrived on the 23rd but it's not cool that it arrived somewhere else. Dunno what to do now, does TRAINN usually like help out with this? Or do I just not get it?[/quote]

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with a points card. They said it was a mix-up with Amazon and sent a new one.

Well I tried the Bourne Conspiracy and that sucked so I'm not getting that. Trying to decide between Ninja Gaiden 2 and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Huge fan of the first Ninja Gaiden but I've definitely become less 'hardcore' than I was back when I was playing the crap out of that. Plus I really love multiplayer games and I had a blast playing the Quake Wars PC Demo, but I'm afraid the online community for this game might be lacking since there's so many others out there right now. Decisions, decisions...

[quote name='lilboo']So any word on a May update?[/quote]

May update is up. no GH:Aerosmith bundle though. :cry: I was going to get that for another wireless guitar.

bread's done
Back