Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='popemogoth']Hey does anyone have any information regarding identity sweeps such as cancellation number and trial duration?

Thanks[/quote]

[FONT=&quot]Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: ????

On a side note,I received my credit from doing "your credit report" but here's the weird part.I was checking my email and saw 2 "transcend offer completed" and when I opened them it was for the same offer.I assumed that it was just the automated emailing system sending me the same email twice,but when I logged into my YF360G account I really did received two credits from this one offer !!! (with two different completion IDs)....Has this happened to anyone else ever ??
[/FONT]

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx'][FONT=&quot]Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: ????

On a side note,I received my credit from doing "your credit report" but here's the weird part.I was checking my email and saw 2 "transcend offer completed" and when I opened them it was for the same offer.I assumed that it was just the automated emailing system sending me the same email twice,but when I logged into my YF360G account I really did received two credits from this one offer !!! (with two different completion IDs)....Has this happened to anyone else ever ??
[/FONT][/quote]
it happened to me and the extra credit was taken away after like a week

[quote name='QuenteK25']Give her a break man. Just trying to do her job. Who knows what kind of rough life she's had. Maybe she made some bad choices as a kid, had a kid and had to drop out of school. Could be a single mom now with no education just trying to get by. Maybe she's just dumb, either way...

Just be happy you have a good life and won't have to end up in her situation some day.[/quote]
i know, jeez. anyways shes probably a babe and her looks make up for her intelligence. but you dont have to know english to be smart :bouncy:

[quote name='armageddon']i know, jeez. anyways shes probably a babe and her looks make up for her intelligence. but you dont have to know english to be smart :bouncy:[/quote]

Haha, I wouldn't go that far.

[quote name='armageddon']it happened to me and the extra credit was taken away after like a week[/quote]

aww crap....well i figured it was too good to be true...its ok though if I can find one more offer to do I'll have enough credits saved up for 4 games...thanks for the response

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']aww crap....well i figured it was too good to be true...its ok though if I can find one more offer to do I'll have enough credits saved up for 4 games...thanks for the response[/quote]i tried to take advantage of it and order something but they canceled it before it shipped probably and wrote "Duplicate" next to the 2nd credit I got. So it would say like "Identity Sweep" and then "Identity Sweep - duplicate"

i am having such a hard time with emusic. i never got a confirmation email. i cant even set up my account to start using it. my emails to customer support tell me just to check my spam mail for the email. they are terrible customer service. waiting on more emails now. on top of that it didnt credit for me so its a MCR.

anyone have this much trouble with emusic?

just put down my order for ninja gaiden II, any other offers that can be canceled online other then gamefly, blockbuster, netflixs, and emusic?

consumer direct was one of my nicest customer service rep experiences. i went through the usual questions of why i wanted to cancel and she tried to give me a 9.95 deal but i said i just didnt want the service. she asked if i needed any more help and i asked if my 29.95 would be refunded and she went ahead and processed the request. i immediately got an e-mail that said the refund was successful.

[quote name='armageddon']i tried to take advantage of it and order something but they canceled it before it shipped probably and wrote "Duplicate" next to the 2nd credit I got. So it would say like "Identity Sweep" and then "Identity Sweep - duplicate"[/quote]

LOL I was thinking of trying the same thing,but I have so many credits stored up ahead of this and there isn't a game I want..as it stands I have enough for 4 gmaes...if the duplicate went through I would need to do another offer anyway to make it 5...Thanks for the info though...

Yeah, I sent a MCR in on the 23rd. I heard back from them on the 25th saying it credited on the 23rd. It wasn't there on the 24th, so I think they retroactively credited me to make me look like a dumbass for sending a MCR.

I now have 2 credits built up but can only order one more game for the year. I think I'm going to order a bunch of shit come January.

I was just filling out a MCR for Blockbuster and I accidentally hit enter before I finished. I tried to send a message to Trainn using the "contact us" link but was unsuccessful. Any suggestions??

Send an e-mail to [email protected] with all of the headers copied and pasted in for the blockbuster credit. I'm pissed that didn't go through for you. Did you do the Amazing Web Store offer? That should instantly credit, just clear your cookies before you do it.

[quote name='munch']Send an e-mail to [email protected] with all of the headers copied and pasted in for the blockbuster credit. I'm pissed that didn't go through for you. Did you do the Amazing Web Store offer? That should instantly credit, just clear your cookies before you do it.[/quote]

Yeah, me too. I haven't done anymore yet. Just got back home yesterday afternoon and played GTA4 for several hours:roll:. I might sign up for a one or two more this afternoon...

What is the easiest offer I can do with an American Express gift card? I have done the following:

At Home Rewards
Privacy Matters
DealMax
Zooba
Stamps.com
Complete Home
Great Fun

[quote name='allesd']What is the easiest offer I can do with an American Express gift card? I have done the following:

At Home Rewards
Privacy Matters
DealMax
Zooba
Stamps.com
Complete Home
Great Fun[/quote]

the credit report offers are very easy to do

It's been a week for me without any credit. I just filed a MCR.

[quote name='elnegro31']i did the stamps offer since it said credit instantly but hasnt credited yet how long did it take yall[/quote]

Ok guys, I have a plan, but I want opinions.
The only games I really play now are Guitar Hero. I def. plan to get GHA, but I also want to pick up some WoW stuff. I can get 1 copy of GHA from the MCR that should go through in a couple days. Do you think it would work to get ANOTHER GHA and return it to buy the stuff I want?
Also, I have only ordered GH2, and only once.

from what i remember reading somewhere in this thread someone emailed trainn about the 2 GH limit and if it'll affect GHA when it comes out and didn't they say u'll still be allowed to order the bundle even if u hit the 2 GH limit? correct me if i'm wrong on that

also need some gaming advice, I found out i hit the $420 mark in gifts from TRAINN so far, which means I have $179 left... now I have 3 credits and 2 MCR's that should go through... i wanted GHA but then i'd be left with approx $60ish bucks available... what the hell am i going to get with 3 credits? i'd have to get some crappy game like cod2... i'm screwed (besides how the hell did GH2, GH3, RB, RB Drums & Scene It come out to $420? i assumed they used amazon prime since all my shipments were from there and 2 day shipping which would be free)

wow uh some lady just called as one of consumer directs affiliates, and while speaking about 1000 words per minute, she basically said she's signing me up for like 5 offers; i cant cancel them til i receive them in the mail either.

i dont know what just happened cause this lady and the before her both spoke at a 1000 words per minute. no joke.

[quote name='max pl']wow uh some lady just called as one of consumer directs affiliates, and while speaking about 1000 words per minute, she basically said she's signing me up for like 5 offers; i cant cancel them til i receive them in the mail either.

i dont know what just happened cause this lady and the before her both spoke at a 1000 words per minute. no joke.[/quote]

Next time, don't be polite. Firmly cut them off and say something like: "I'm not interested in being signed up for any offers. Please do NOT sign me up, and remove my name from your calling list."

Then, just hang up.

Lift SP:

People be cautious when doing this offer. I initially called and canceled my order before the billing date and the rep told me that my transaction was declined. So a week later I got charged and still no email confirmation or product. I called them today and they said that the item was shipped but never delivered. I'm currently disputing this transaction with my bank.

Is it possible that yourfree360games.com lies to you. They told me ups tried 3 times and couldn't deliver the package, even though i never received any notification from ups on my doors or anything. I told YF360G that i never got the package so they said they'd resend it. Its been 2 weeks since then and i told them again i never got the package. They told me again ups delivered 3 times and no one was home. Again i had no notification from ups and there is almost always home at my house so i am having a hard time believing they are actually sending it.

Did you verify that you entered the correct address and that that is indeed where it was sent?

I've received somewheres near 5 games from them without issue.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Is it possible that yourfree360games.com lies to you. They told me ups tried 3 times and couldn't deliver the package, even though i never received any notification from ups on my doors or anything. I told YF360G that i never got the package so they said they'd resend it. Its been 2 weeks since then and i told them again i never got the package. They told me again ups delivered 3 times and no one was home. Again i had no notification from ups and there is almost always home at my house so i am having a hard time believing they are actually sending it.[/quote]

[quote name='taint mcgee']Is it possible that yourfree360games.com lies to you. They told me ups tried 3 times and couldn't deliver the package, even though i never received any notification from ups on my doors or anything. I told YF360G that i never got the package so they said they'd resend it. Its been 2 weeks since then and i told them again i never got the package. They told me again ups delivered 3 times and no one was home. Again i had no notification from ups and there is almost always home at my house so i am having a hard time believing they are actually sending it.[/quote]

They definitely mix up orders. I said before on here that my friend who I got to sign up on here, ordered GH III bundle and when it finally came he got 3 bundles. Two addressed to him, and another with someone else's name but his address. He contacted Trainn and they just told him to keep it. Then, a week later...a 4th GH III bundle shows up on his doorstep.

I guess its probably just messed up orders. I keep talking back and forth through support tickets; I finally asked for them to confirm the address on the 25th but i have gotten no response yet.

Anyone else having problems trying to get full headers on msn ?? I doing what was advised (right clicking and then click on "view source") but that just brings a pop up with a bunch of useless info (that isn't the headers) and doesn't change the email at all...I have two MCRs that I'll file using msn emails but if I can't get them to show up with full headers I'm screwed...

Any help would be appreciated....

I just checked hotmail (I don't know how similar it is to MSN) and it shows the headers. They just want the TO: and FROM: fields. On gmail I had to hit show advanced or something like that to get headers.

I also got my credit almost immediately after my MCR and my GTA4 shipped. :bouncy:

[quote name='Mowgli87']Thumbs up for Amazing Web Stores!

Just signed up, instant credit.

GH 3 is heading my way!:D[/QUOTE]

I'm glad that one worked out for you. Enjoy GH III!

Anyone having trouble with the Pacific Webworks ones? Yahoo Success Center, Eauction, increase my margin, etc...

My friend keeps getting the following error

The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

He is using a new card, not a duplicate one from any other Pac. Web. offers.

Anyone have any insight?

[quote name='QuenteK25']Anyone having trouble with the Pacific Webworks ones? Yahoo Success Center, Eauction, increase my margin, etc...

Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

Anyone have any insight?[/QUOTE]

I am having the same problem. I'm using the Paypal online Mastercard thing.

[quote name='munch']I did it at megafreebie. I got credited, but no e-mail.

ANY TWO of the three computer tutorial CD-ROMs are yours free without further obligation, PERIOD. Take 30 days to decide if you want to keep the complete set of CDs. After your 30-day free trial, if you decide to keep the complete set, we'll conveniently bill your credit card just $129.95. Then, simply follow the instructions in your package for your free camera. Or simply call our customer care number at 1-800-519-7212 if you decide to return any one of the lessons. You will be charged nothing more, and get to keep two computer learning CD-ROMs! You can also return everything within 10 days and receive a full Shipping and Processing refund upon your request.
Every day hundreds of people just like you learn with Video Professor this same fast and easy way. If you decide to keep all three lessons, about every five weeks you will continue learning by automatically receiving other Video Professor subjects you have probable interest in, billed on the same exact terms as your first shipment. Or simply call and cancel. Everything is up to you! But most important, you are not under an obligation to purchase a subject that you don't keep.
Best of all, your choice of any two of the three computer tutorial CD-ROMs are yours to keep FREE!
This free offer is unique to our Internet customers. It differs from other Video Professor offers that you may have seen elsewhere. To take advantage of another offer you may have seen on TV or in print, please call 1-800-626-0751.

This Use Agreement, including the Software and Web Site(s) License (collectively, the “Use Agreement”), is a legal document that details the rights and obligations of your use of any web sites owned, operated, or authorized by Video Professor, Inc. (“Web Site(s)”) and if applicable, your use of computer programs furnished to you online by Video Professor (“Software”). When you use the Web Site(s), the terms regarding use of the Web Site(s) apply to you and when you visit the Web Site(s), you accept these conditions. If you subscribe to access the Software, the terms regarding use of the Software apply to you, and we refer to you as “Subscriber” as well as “you”. If you purchase Video Professor CDs or other Video Professor products offline or for offline use, please refer to the End User License Agreement included with the products for terms governing your use of such Video Professor products. Use of the Web Site(s) and the Software is licensed, not sold, to you by Video Professor or one of its licensed affiliates for use under the terms of this Use Agreement and Video Professor and its applicable licensors reserve any rights not expressly granted to you herein. This Use Agreement contains important information concerning your use of the Web Site(s) and the Software. If you have any questions regarding this Use Agreement, the Web Site(s), or any of your rights and obligations related to your use of the Web Site(s) or use of the Software, you should contact our Customer Service Center by going to Customer Service in the Contact Us section of our Web Site or by calling 1-800-525-7763 for CD Lesson Customers or 1-800-424-0277 for US Video Professor Online or FreeComputerLearning.com Customers. If you live outside the United States, contact Customer Service by e-mailing [email protected]. You and Video Professor agree that the services covered by this Use Agreement are delivered by Video Professor or its authorized agents or contractors

Here are the T &C. I'm probably going to cancel Tomorrow or Wednesday. It's a 10 day trial.[/quote]

I'm confused. The way that I read the terms it says it is a 30-day trial, but then you say it is a 10 day trial. So is it technically a 30 day trial but if you return everything within 10 days you get a full refund?

[quote name='QuenteK25']Anyone having trouble with the Pacific Webworks ones? Yahoo Success Center, Eauction, increase my margin, etc...

Anyone have any insight?[/quote]

Pacific Webworks used to let you sign up every 90 days on EACH of your credit cards. Supposedly they stopped that so you can't sign up using different credit cards anymore.

Getting anxious to see Guitar Hero: Aerosmith... I love how you get all the preorder bonuses straight from RedOctane and can't wait to see what little trinkets I'll get this time...

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Anyone else having problems trying to get full headers on msn ?? I doing what was advised (right clicking and then click on "view source") but that just brings a pop up with a bunch of useless info (that isn't the headers) and doesn't change the email at all...I have two MCRs that I'll file using msn emails but if I can't get them to show up with full headers I'm screwed...

Any help would be appreciated....[/quote]

EDIT: NVM figured out the problem

Anyone have any insight?[/quote]

I had the same problem last night with Amazing Web Store! i tried it three times and got declined all three times. The bad thing is that they charged my card the 1.99$ fee three times as well!! Did this happen to anyone else?

I thank you for bringing this up, as I was having the same problem with the pacific webworks Inc. this morning. Every payment on all of their websites were declined, and after looking at my account I was charged 5 times!! This is pure shotty business and I will be calling customer service as soon as they open monday morning. The phone number is (800) 497-4988 and they are open from 8am to 5pm MT time on monday-friday...good luck

I SUGGEST THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS RECIEVED THE DECLINED PAYMENT MESSAGE CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT TO ENSURE THAT NO ILLEGITIMATE TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED

[quote name='TomoyoN']Getting anxious to see Guitar Hero: Aerosmith... I love how you get all the preorder bonuses straight from RedOctane and can't wait to see what little trinkets I'll get this time...[/quote]

You think they'll order from Red Octane? Why wouldn't they order from Amazon?

I was declined with 3 cards about 5 times each. I don't have any charges. It was probably just an authorization check. Funny thing is, I had no problems the first time, but it failed when I went to do it on my GFs account. They may track more than just CC#.

[quote name='Southberm']I thank you for bringing this up, as I was having the same problem with the pacific webworks Inc. this morning. Every payment on all of their websites were declined, and after looking at my account I was charged 5 times!! This is pure shotty business and I will be calling customer service as soon as they open monday morning. The phone number is (800) 497-4988 and they are open from 8am to 5pm MT time on monday-friday...good luck

I SUGGEST THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS RECIEVED THE DECLINED PAYMENT MESSAGE CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT TO ENSURE THAT NO ILLEGITIMATE TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED[/quote]

New Games:

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
2 offer completions

Supreme Commander
2 offer completions

Battlefield: Bad Company
2 offer completions

Command & Conquer 3
2 offer completions

Hellboy: Science of Evil
2 offer completions

Hail to the Chimp