Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='mev1205']

I'm out of the loop so I need some confirmation about these offers:

All these all good/safe offers? I'm especially concerned about the credit report sites because I'm a bit cautious about putting my SS out there, but if you guys can confirm that these offers are safe I would really appreciate it.[/quote]

I usually tell people to read the OP when posting this, but realized there isn't much info on these ones there yet, so here is what I know:

- Ultimate Search Guide: $1.85 - New offer that people have had success with. Read the past few pages for info

- Credit Check Total: Free - I completed this offer and it was an instant credit. it is run by one of the major credit bureaus so your info should be safe. If you haven't received a credit report lately this is a good way to get one for Free. (yes I know you can get one for free through the government's site, but they dont give out Free 360 games for singing up ;))

- Consumer Direct: $1 - Have not completed but looks legit. Some people are reporting this is a good and quick offer a few pages above your post.

- Amazing Web Stores: $1.95 - Reviews are mixed on this one. Some people received instant credit and some didn't receive credit or even a confirmation email so they could file an MCR. That is what happened with me. My MCR was denied by TraInn and I had to place many calls to Amazing Web Stores before they finally sent me an email that I was able to use for an MCR. Took over a month to get credit after signing up.

- Colopure - $5.95 - HAHAHA, I think some people have tried it on here, you might want to check the past couple pages. Personally I think I'll stay away becasue I dont want a free sample of "ColoPure" showing up at my doorstep... :lol:

- Freecreditreport.com: Free - I haven't done this one, but it is run by Experian (one of the major credit reporting bureaus) so it looks like a decent one. I might try this one next.

it looks like some new(er) offers were put up.

ultimate facial - $4.87 s&h (free) - supposedly you cancel online...idk, looks a bit shady to me.

overnight genius (looks updated $6.83 shipping charge - judging by the site design i think this is the same company as ultimate facial)

doubleday and book of the month - look to be those send it back and we refund you within 20 days deals. botm was zooba, i believe.

columbia house has been up for awhile. looks like another return within 10 days and you get refunded deals.

video professor - i've heard horror stories from this place so i'm gonna stay away :lol:

Just did both of the Credit report ones. Got one instantly. These are soo easy to do. :lol: I just got another free game and 1 credit shy of another

[quote name='General_Klinger']Just did both of the Credit report ones. Got one instantly. These are soo easy to do. :lol: I just got another free game and 1 credit shy of another[/quote]

Yah it's great. It's become an addiction of mine when I'm bored. So being bored sometimes isn't a bad thing nowadays cause I usually get a game in one sitting.

Just did ultimate facial, will let my gf use the product lol. After all the offers I've done I have yet to make one of those helpful review things like in the OP, so here it is.

Ultimate Facial
Cost: $4.87
Trial Duration: 7 Days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-711-2821
Hours: 7am to 6pm (7 Days a week)
Special Notes: Confirmation email and credit both came in minutes.

Quick question for all of you yfree360g veterans. Is it possible for me to order GHIII or GH:Aerosmith as my free game and return them to Amazon for store Credit?
Thanks!

To help1- It's a 14 day trial, so cancel after 7-8, and I think you can, all you can do is try though.
Reaper-Yes you can, but sometimes the games don't come from amazon

Someone posted a few pages back that they sent in an email to TraInn about an update and they mentioned it was coming shortly. I have to think this update is coming this weekend.

I'm definitely in for NCAA when the update happens. What is everyone else looking forward to?

@ Fatso, I just signed up for the Ultimate Search Guide and the phone number that they provided to cancell the trial is 1 800 706-5212. And thanks for the info about GH3. Is it possible to sed the game back to other vendors for credit besides Amazon?

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']@ Fatso, I just signed up for the Ultimate Search Guide and the phone number that they provided to cancell the trial is 1 800 706-5212. And thanks for the info about GH3. Is it possible to sed the game back to other vendors for credit besides Amazon?[/quote]

It would depend probably because sometimes it comes from the company that made the product. I believe I read soemwhere that Guitar Hero III was shipped by the company that made it, but I could be wrong. I also read Circuit City has sent out before, with them I belive you could return it.

Also, I received DDR Universe 2 and the mat is broken. What should I do? I called Konami and they don't give a crap. I emailed TraInn, but they never reply to my emails.

I did the Video Professor offer a few days ago and now there are only a few days left in the trial. However, they did not send me the CDs. I assume this has something to do with the fact that they, for whatever reason, charged me two 6.95s on my debit card that only had over 7 dollars on it. Both of the payments are still pending too. Can I just cancel the trial without the CDs ever getting here?

fuck ya! Credit Check Total credited instantly. My first instant credit! I'm still trying to get an MCR for Autovantage from March. :(

[quote name='AsylumBlue']My 2 GH: Aerosmith bundles just shipped, so I'm thinking it may be coming straight from RedOctane?[/quote]

Lucky goose, you may get it saturday?
when did you order yours?

EDIT: Just realized my GH3 order from today shipped same day I ordered, pretty sick.

My Battlefield: Bad Company said it shipped just moments ago, but my GHA is still processing. I ordered mine around June 6th.

Cool, USG credited same day. Now I don't know what to order, I want NG 2, but I also want UT3. Is UT3 any good? Or is there a place I can get a demo for UT?

has anyone returned a game back to amazon recently? and if so how long did it take you to get your store credit? I sent mine in a week from tomorrow and just wasnt sure how long it should take

[quote name='nate88']Lucky goose, you may get it saturday?
when did you order yours?

EDIT: Just realized my GH3 order from today shipped same day I ordered, pretty sick.[/quote]

I ordered mine on... the 10th of June.
I was just hoping it would ship from Amazon to make things easier :bomb:

[quote name='xboxowns']I did the Video Professor offer a few days ago and now there are only a few days left in the trial. However, they did not send me the CDs. I assume this has something to do with the fact that they, for whatever reason, charged me two 6.95s on my debit card that only had over 7 dollars on it. Both of the payments are still pending too. Can I just cancel the trial without the CDs ever getting here?[/quote]

I had something similiar happen to me with Video Professor. I was charged, but never received anything. The day before the trial ended, I called them and told them I wanted to cancel, because I never received the CDs. She checked the records and saw my order, but saw it was never shipped. She asked me if I wanted to extend the trial, and they'd reship the items, and I told her no, I was too busy now to check it out.

She said they'd ship the free CD and not the ones I had to return, and I said, "okay." (My credit was still pending wiht Trainn.) Three weeks went by - no CD. I called back, once again - it was never shipped. I told the CSR to just cancel everything, that it had been months since I placed the first order and I wasn't interested in dealing with their company any more. She cancelled and gave me a confirmation number and apologized (their CSRs are really nice, in my experiences).

The kicker: about two weeks after that, the free CD arrived. (I'm keeping an eye that I don't get billed.)

The bottom line: CALL. They may have screwed up like they did with me and never sent anything. (For the record, I ordered the Photoshop CS2 CD.)

[quote name='abl5037']has anyone returned a game back to amazon recently? and if so how long did it take you to get your store credit? I sent mine in a week from tomorrow and just wasnt sure how long it should take[/quote]
If you had read on the Amazon website, it takes 2-3 weeks for the credit to process :)

On a side note, anyone know how long it takes for freecreditreport.com to post the credit? It said next day, but it's been a day and no credit yet. I am just wondering what the average turnaround is

[quote name='General_Klinger']On a side note, anyone know how long it takes for freecreditreport.com to post the credit? It said next day, but it's been a day and no credit yet. I am just wondering what the average turnaround is[/quote]

I had to file an MCR for them. Took about two weeks for that to go through.

Okay, I have a question now. My PS3 arrived from Trainn, and I know I said I was done with with them - but I still have one credit on the yf360g side. I *might* do one more offer, if Soul calibur 4 shows up.

However, this year, I have received two RB drums kits on the 360 side and the 40 gig PS3 on the PS3 side, meaning a total of about ~$580 from Trainn. (I'm using the $90 pricetag for each RB drum kit, to be on the safe side.)

I'm debating if I want to just sit on this credit for the next six months, or do one more game, that'd throw me over the $600 mark. Since Trainn runs both sites, I am 99% positive I can't get out of taxes if the costs were split. I'm not sure what I should do now...

My GHA just shipped as well. Guessing it comes from Red Octane and will be here on Monday or so? Also, I received a DDR Universe 2 Bundle, and it stopped working after about 2 days. I called Konami and they said it wasn't their problem.

I ordered my GHA on June 8th and it is still processing.....
On a better note, I can order a new game, but I have no clue what to get, I'm torn between Ninja Gaiden 2, Battlefield BC, and UT3. Any other suggestions?

I got the email for my GH:A bundle as well.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if they just ordered it from Amazon today and it won't ship until the release date. In my experience their shipping emails are not the actual ship dates.

I have two more games to order, but I'll most likely wait and see where GH: Aerosmith ships from first. If my bundles come directly from Amazon, I'll place more orders. If this isn't the case, I'll just pick up a couple of $60 games to return for credit.

Rising Star, Children's Book of the Month and Ultimate Search Guide all credited on the same day for me, so that was convenient.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Someone posted a few pages back that they sent in an email to TraInn about an update and they mentioned it was coming shortly. I have to think this update is coming this weekend.

I'm definitely in for NCAA when the update happens. What is everyone else looking forward to?[/quote]

That was me, after it didn't show up that week like they said it would I asked again...they then told me it would be up in 1-2 days....that was 4 days ago.

Has anyone done Colopure? How long did it take for that to credit?

And I signed up for Ultimate Search Guide a while ago and didn't receive an e-mail. Did you all get one, and did you get a call?

I ordered mine on June 2nd and it hasn't shipped. Hoping it ships today via next day air so its here on Monday. I'm also hoping it comes from Amazon.

[quote name='QuenteK25']That was me, after it didn't show up that week like they said it would I asked again...they then told me it would be up in 1-2 days....that was 4 days ago.[/quote]

Yea, while they seem to have improved their shipping turnaround, they still consistently overpromise and under-deliver on the timing of their updates. If they give you a time frame you can usually double that just to be safe. That said, I really do think they will be adding games this weekend. They usually do the adds on Sunday so I guess we'll see what shows up this weekend.

As for NCAA I would say I'm definitely in for it from this site when they add it if the fast shipping continues. I'll be interested to see how the GH:A arrivals go. They seem to have their shipping in line after the GHIII debacle, but I'm sure GH:A doesn't have anywhere near the number of pre-orders that GHIII did. Hopefully they ordered from Amazon and Red Octane for this one to ensure nobody has to wait for a month or more for their bundle to arrive.

Strange thing happened today, the pending charge on my debit card from USG disappeared!! Now I'm not complaining because I already got credit, but it's strange to have somethign just poof off of my account.

My June 17th GHA shipped in the last hour, still waiting for my June 19th to ship. It seems like they are going in order of when you preordered? I dunno

I can't wait to get this game. After about a week I plan on ordering a second one, I just want to make sure it comes from amazon so I can get Lich King in like Oct.

yeh mine shipped today as well. i'll be very happy if i get it tomorrow and only slightly happy if i get it monday. :)

also, is there a link to the page where i can do the amazon return?

ps. any good new offers on trainn lately?

I sorta had trouble with USG, it credited just fine, but then the charge was removed from my Debit card. Not sure what to think, but it did credit very fast.

bread's done
Back