Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

That's an impressive update to the site. Looks like I'll be hopping back in and working on a GHWT Bundle and Fallout 3. Just finished Reputation Defender and Your Credit Report a few hours ago and haven't gotten credit yet, how long does it usually take for those? Thanks.

Hey guys, I have a question. Two actually. First off, to get hit with the tax form do you have to exceed $600 or reach it? I've ordered 2 GH bundles (200) and 3 360 games (180) If I order another GH bundle (480 total) and other 360 game (540 total), I'm wondering if I can order one more game or not.

Also, I used the emusic lost password thing and got my password, but they never sent me a confirmation email. What should I do if I need to file an MCR? So far I haven't gotten credit for freecreditreport, emusic, or Gamefly, but I'm not worrying yet since it's only been 1 day. :p

[quote name='Rocko']Hey guys, I have a question. Two actually. First off, to get hit with the tax form do you have to exceed $600 or reach it? I've ordered 2 GH bundles (200) and 3 360 games (180) If I order another GH bundle (480 total) and other 360 game (540 total), I'm wondering if I can order one more game or not.

Also, I used the emusic lost password thing and got my password, but they never sent me a confirmation email. What should I do if I need to file an MCR? So far I haven't gotten credit for freecreditreport, emusic, or Gamefly, but I'm not worrying yet since it's only been 1 day. :p[/quote]

I believe it is reaching $600 in one year. You can always email Trainn and ask whether or not another game would push you over the limit.

If they didn't send a confirmation email, try emailing their support staff. Ask them if they can send an email to you that details your account status.

And check your junk folder. When I did emusic, the email(s) they sent ended up in my Hotmail junk folder.

[quote name='Moose_Man']That's an impressive update to the site. Looks like I'll be hopping back in and working on a GHWT Bundle and Fallout 3. Just finished Reputation Defender and Your Credit Report a few hours ago and haven't gotten credit yet, how long does it usually take for those? Thanks.[/quote]

I did Reputation Defender and got credited nearly instantly. I signed up and when I re-logged into YF360G I had credit for the offer.

[quote name='Mizzou75']You're going to have to for all Credit sites. That's how Credit works.[/quote]

i signed up for reputation defender and consumer direct today (no credit for reputation defender) and neither asked me for my ssn. i dont think reputation defender is a credit report site though actually

Sigh. I signed up for Reputation Defender, got a confirmation email, but the site timed out before it sent me to a confirmation screen. I guess I'll need an MCR for this?

[quote name='miamisweetie']I did Reputation Defender on Sept 17th, got an email confirmation and got credit for it in less than 10 minutes, :D canceled on Sept 29th. Cancellation is very simple, just send an email to [email protected] giving them the user name you created on their site and telling them you want to cancel your membership. They respond within a few hours with an email confirming your cancellation. :bouncy: I was never charged anything for this offer.[/quote]

Oh, so you didn't wait too long to cancel? and thanks for the heads up. Yea i got credit after about 20 min....don't know why i didn't do this sooner :)...thanks a lot guys

[quote name='Rocko']Sigh. I signed up for Reputation Defender, got a confirmation email, but the site timed out before it sent me to a confirmation screen. I guess I'll need an MCR for this?[/quote]

same thing happened to me

i signed up and clicked to pay for it then the page never loaded. i hit refresh and it said someone with your email signed up already and sure enough in my inbox was a confirmation from reputation defender. il definitely work on a mcr after the 7th day if i dont get credit but it does say credits within 1-2 business days despite some CAGers saying it was instant so im still calm about it.

i need more offers trainn

[quote name='Rocko']Sigh. I signed up for Reputation Defender, got a confirmation email, but the site timed out before it sent me to a confirmation screen. I guess I'll need an MCR for this?[/quote]

Yah man same thing happened to me. Like I was relieved to see the confirmation email tho so owell. But like nyj1218 said, the description says it can take 1-2 business days so hopefully it will all work out for us.

Lol and if all else fails I will MCR it in 7 days, Fallout 3 doesn't come out till like the 28th anyhow.

i can breathe now, i managed to get 2 credits and im ordering fable 2. whenever rep defender credits il have 1 lonesome credit unless trainn adds some offers. i cant really bash trainn though

[quote name='nyj1218']i signed up for reputation defender and consumer direct today (no credit for reputation defender) and neither asked me for my ssn. i dont think reputation defender is a credit report site though actually[/quote]

How much is the charge for consumer direct today? (plus tax+ additional charges)

[quote name='The0ne']Trainn had let me change orders last year. I had ordered Assassins Creed but never received it. I submitted a ticket and they told me they were sorry for the problem and asked if I wanted to change the game. So yeah.[/QUOTE]

They are claiming the game was delivered to me already when it hasn't.

Ok guys i have a major problem the guys are saying on trainns that ups delivered a game to me when i know it hasn't.My order claimed the game had a estimated shipping date as of 10/06 but the people at trainns says ups claimed it was delivered on 10/03 how is that possible.Has this happen to anyone else and is it possible i won't get this game

[quote name='Mugen']Ok guys i have a major problem the guys are saying on trainns that ups delivered a game to me when i know it hasn't.My order claimed the game had a estimated shipping date as of 10/06 but the people at trainns says ups claimed it was delivered on 10/03 how is that possible.Has this happen to anyone else and is it possible i won't get this game[/quote]

UPS shipping date estimates will "almost always" be after the date it actually gets to you. They don't want it to get to you after the estimated shipping date or you'll be upset, but if it gets there before the estimated arrival they figure you'll be happy. I've never had a UPS shipment arrive on the day of or after the estimated shipping date. It's always early.

[quote name='QuenteK25']UPS shipping date estimates will "almost always" be after the date it actually gets to you. They don't want it to get to you after the estimated shipping date or you'll be upset, but if it gets there before the estimated arrival they figure you'll be happy. I've never had a UPS shipment arrive on the day of or after the estimated shipping date. It's always early.[/QUOTE]

So what are my options now,i haven't received that game.

[quote name='The0ne']How much is the charge for consumer direct today? (plus tax+ additional charges)[/quote]

Just in case no one saw my question

[quote name='Mugen']So what are my options now,i haven't received that game.[/quote]

I'd just keep talking/arguing it through with them in support tickets etc.

[quote name='evanft']I keep getting payment declined with Amazing Web Store. This happening with anyone else?[/quote]

It's the same company as Google SEO supervisor and all those other offers. Have you done one of them before?

I did EyeMyCredit Sunday morning, but it still hasn't credited - saw some ppl here mention it was an instant credit. Anyone else had a delay on this one?

[quote name='argyle']I did EyeMyCredit Sunday morning, but it still hasn't credited - saw some ppl here mention it was an instant credit. Anyone else had a delay on this one?[/quote]

If you haven't gotten it by now its probably going to be a MCR.

[quote name='msane']If you haven't gotten it by now its probably going to be a MCR.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was afraid of - oh well, I did another offer to finish up what I needed for Fable 2, so at least I have time to get this straightened out before GoW2 hits.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I'd just keep talking/arguing it through with them in support tickets etc.[/QUOTE]

I've sent them a couple of messages now if i don't get this game i done with this.

[quote name='Mugen']I've sent them a couple of messages now if i don't get this game i done with this.[/quote]

You need to calm down and be more patient. These things take time. Some people on here have had to wait months before their game got to them, had to send multiple support tickets, and were told that the item was shipped 3+ times when it really wasn't. It's the luck of the draw. Those same people (I'm one of them) have received items within days of ordering them.

Just send tickets detailing your issue. When they give you a date you'll receive it and you don't receive it, send another ticket the next day.

[quote name='sleeping-gi4nt']mine credited the day i canceled,, which was 4-5 days after sign up...:D[/quote]

Thx for the info. Surprisingly mine credited a few hrs after I posted.
Sent my account in for review.

[quote name='GuardianE']You need to calm down and be more patient. These things take time. Some people on here have had to wait months before their game got to them, had to send multiple support tickets, and were told that the item was shipped 3+ times when it really wasn't. It's the luck of the draw. Those same people (I'm one of them) have received items within days of ordering them.

Just send tickets detailing your issue. When they give you a date you'll receive it and you don't receive it, send another ticket the next day.[/quote]

He's not talking about them giving him a shipped date though. They're saying it was delivered and he's saying it never was.

I can't understand if its the nature of getting these items at drastically reduced cost or what, but I don't think it's out of line at all to expect decent customer service. People keep saying things like "you're getting games for free shut up and be patient"! TraInn is providing a service, for which we are rewarded for participating. They're not doing us a favor or passing games under the table. They're a business that is getting paid.

[quote name='Mugen']So what are my options now,i haven't received that game.[/quote]

i know its grim but is you or someone else home during the afternoon? what i mean is perhaps someone saw the delivered package and took it. im not saying it happened and dont jump to conclusions im just giving you something to think about

other than that maybe ask trainn for a ups tracking number or ask ups if they delivered anything to you(r adress)

[quote name='The0ne']How much is the charge for consumer direct today? (plus tax+ additional charges)[/quote]

consumer direct sign up is $1.00. i cant tell if its a hold or not as of now but thats the price to sign up. obviously another more hefty charge will be applied if you keep the service longer than the trial which i believe to be 5 days

[quote name='FluxDF']He's not talking about them giving him a shipped date though. They're saying it was delivered and he's saying it never was.

I can't understand if its the nature of getting these items at drastically reduced cost or what, but I don't think it's out of line at all to expect decent customer service. People keep saying things like "you're getting games for free shut up and be patient"! TraInn is providing a service, for which we are rewarded for participating. They're not doing us a favor or passing games under the table. They're a business that is getting paid.[/quote]

And he can write a support ticket explaining and confirm his delivery address. Then he can request the tracking number and take it up with UPS. They're no Amazon, but Trainn is far from having terrible customer service. I've paid more and dealt with much worse from an online retailer.

And as far as giving Trainn some sort of entitlement for bad customer service, that's not at all what I'm saying. Some new people here are seeming to have a panic attack when they don't get credited right away and other complications. I'm just commenting that these things take time. It's heavily dependent upon the referral site sending confirmation to Trainn that you did sign up. That might not happen. We all know these sites are shady to begin with (Amazon Web Stores? Come on now.). We're just trying to make things work with the least hiccups possible.

[quote name='nyj1218']i know its grim but is you or someone else home during the afternoon? what i mean is perhaps someone saw the delivered package and took it. im not saying it happened and dont jump to conclusions im just giving you something to think about

other than that maybe ask trainn for a ups tracking number or ask ups if they delivered anything to you(r adress)[/QUOTE]

I'm home most of the time and stay alone,the place where i stay is comprise of elderly people so i doubt anyone would steal it.I've never had any kind of package stolen before.

[quote name='adonis 27']hey has any1 done the Family Secure Monitoring offer? If so, how much did it cost n how'd you cancel it? Thanks[/quote]

i dont know but i will say make sure you read the terms. i vaguely remember looking into this offer and backing out because the offer was too expensive

Sweet, eMusic told me that they cannot email me my account info, so I guess if I need a MCR for them I'm SOL. How shitty.

Edit: On the bright side, the three other offers (Reputation Defender, Gamefly and FreeCreditReport) sent me emails so I can file MCRs for those, and I just did Consumer Direct and got instant credit, so I can get my GH:WT bundle.

I think I might be almost completely out of easy offers to do (Easy being offers that I don't have to mail something back for).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocko']Sweet, eMusic told me that they cannot email me my account info, so I guess if I need a MCR for them I'm SOL. How shitty.

Edit: On the bright side, the three other offers (Reputation Defender, Gamefly and FreeCreditReport) sent me emails so I can file MCRs for those, and I just did Consumer Direct and got instant credit, so I can get my GH:WT bundle.

I think I might be almost completely out of easy offers to do (Easy being offers that I don't have to mail something back for).[/quote]
that sucks. im on my 2nd day waiting for credit with emusic so hopefully it'll credit soon.

[quote name='adonis 27']When you get the bottle, lets say Tues., take like 5 days worth of pills, and then close it and then on Wed or Thurs, call and ask to cancel. Say it hurt your stomach or something, and then ask for an RMA # and ship it THAT DAY. Get a tracking # and if you feel rushed, do 2-3 day option. I'm not sure if Hoodiacare has the same address as the Colopure address i added. If you want, i could find it for you? Lastly, save the RMA # on a piece of paper or something, and also, save the tracking # you get.[/quote]

I called the customer service today and the lady told me that there has been backorder issues and such but it's on its way. So obviously I didn't get it today (Tuesday). But what she did tell me was the trial starts on the day i receive it (which doesn't make sense because the site stated before). And if I get charged, I can give them a call and get it all sorted out. Problem solved. :)

[quote name='Rocko']Sweet, eMusic told me that they cannot email me my account info, so I guess if I need a MCR for them I'm SOL. How shitty.[/quote]

Yeah, they're lame. They didn't send me one either. I just followed the instructions in the OP about what info to request from them, just so I had an email from them specifically with that stuff in it.

I just told them that I needed it for my transaction records.

[quote name='The0ne']I called the customer service today and the lady told me that there has been backorder issues and such but it's on its way. So obviously I didn't get it today (Tuesday). But what she did tell me was the trial starts on the day i receive it (which doesn't make sense because the site stated before). And if I get charged, I can give them a call and get it all sorted out. Problem solved. :)[/quote]

Well thats weird...? cuz they told me, and i think its on EVERY site, that your trial starts the day you order it....weird....well good luck to you on that one, just keep checking you bank statements and stuff

I just ordered Gears of War 2 and I did the Google SEO offer and I've already done eSuccess2u you and it credited. But since they are both Pacific Webworks offers shouldn't it have not given me credit or something?

bread's done
Back