Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Instantly credited for ProtectMyID. Still waiting on Reputation Defender.

EDIT: Just got Reputation Defender. Two credits in around ten minutes. Gonna cross my fingers and try to get World Tour.

[quote name='Mugen']Did protectmyid accept a virtual card?[/quote]

I'm not sure. I used one of my actual credit cards. I'm not even sure how to make virtual cards via Paypal. Never done it before. I figure that the credit card company can take care of fraudulent charges as long as I log everything.

I came back to this website after a few months. I did a few offers and got through an order for Guitar Hero World Tour. I reset my account and I've done 3 more (some credit report, colopure and protectmyid) toward fallout 3 but none of them have gone through yet even though all 3 report instantly or same day. Does my Guitar Hero have to actually ship first before I get more credits?

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I came back to this website after a few months. I did a few offers and got through an order for Guitar Hero World Tour. I reset my account and I've done 3 more (some credit report, colopure and protectmyid) toward fallout 3 but none of them have gone through yet even though all 3 report instantly or same day. Does my Guitar Hero have to actually ship first before I get more credits?[/quote]

No, it doesn't matter.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Anyone have their GH:WT ship yet?[/quote]

It's not out yet. Amazon lists it as being released on the 26th. If we're lucky, maybe the items will ship out a day or so before, but I wouldn't think this early.

[quote name='GuardianE']It's not out yet. Amazon lists it as being released on the 26th. If we're lucky, maybe the items will ship out a day or so before, but I wouldn't think this early.[/quote]

Yea I know it isn't out yet, but I was hoping it might ship out mid-week if they ordered from Amazon since TraInn's order processing and shipping has been very prompt lately. Regardless these Sunday release dates suck when getting games from this site as you'll never get it on release date. :cry:

Oh well, at least it is FREE! :D

hey if i do hoodiacore will they actually send me the pills, or do they just charge me $1 plus 4.95 which will be refundable?

[quote name='max pl']hey if i do hoodiacore will they actually send me the pills, or do they just charge me $1 plus 4.95 which will be refundable?[/quote]

Yes, they do send them to you. You have to send them back though so you won't get charge the large fee.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Has anybody had problems with Hoodia Core crediting? I did it last night, and still haven't gotten credit. MCR's are really getting aggravating.[/quote]

It took Hoodiacore 3 days to credit me so it may take awhile.

[quote name='The0ne']Oh and Adonis 27, did you get my PM on Hoodiacore?[/quote]

hey, yeah i just got it, sorry i'm new to the site and didn't know where to look until i saw it blinking haha

FABLE 2 RELEASE DAY DELIVERY FTW!!!!!

i dont know how but it came today. it was shipped yesterday and came today before 1:30 pm eastern. i guess overnight delivery

interesting side note
the game did not come from amazon. it came from Hubba Games. it did not come in a box, it came in a bubble mailer. maybe trainn is using this site for fable and/or every future order. it might also be location; i live 30 min north of New York-->envelope sender adress is Customer Service, Hubba, Bronx, NY

Hubbagames is a seller on Amazon. Trainn is probably just ordering from the cheapest seller on Amazon since they don't care about Super Saver Shipping. It is strange that I don't see a listing for Hubba Games under Amazon's Fable 2 listing, but that may just mean that they sold out. Not too uncommon.

Hubbagames does have it's own online webstore, but it seems kinda lacking. I don't know why else Trainn would go there.

[quote name='adonis 27']my fable 2 was shipped yesterday and i got it today. VERY fast delivery. I'm a happy camper now :), thanks TRAINN[/quote]

Congrats and thanks for the help on Hoodiacore :)

I looked at FSS Training Pack. I didn't do it but it says:

* An amount of $9.95 will be charged for Shipping & Handling.

I couldn't find any T&C.

IT'S BEEN OVER 12 DAYS SINCE I FILED MY MCR for Easy Grant Finder and it is still "received". I even sent an email like rig said a few days ago, no answer.... any suggestions?

It does say wait 10 business days (2 weeks) for your mcr so after the 14th day if you dont have the credit then send them a support ticket and ask why its not credited. For me personally iv always had better luck with support tickets then emails with trainn.

i think i signed up for colopure a few weeks ago and still haven't received it...nor the mcr. hrrmmm.

though someone said they were back ordered. heh, heh...appropriate for the product :D

Colopure hasn't been answering their phone calls or responding to emails for over a week. I haven't been able to return my pills and was charged $40 for them. I recommend against completing their offer for now.

Yeah those colopure and hoodiacore offers suck. How long did you wait before they charged you? I remember trying to email colopure about getting an RMA number and all the cancellation details. Never responded. And that was two weeks ago.

Just did ProtectMyID about 2 hours ago. It took 20 minutes to receive a confirmation email, and has yet to credit. Only time will tell.

I am also having trouble contacting colopure. I called and I also sent them a email asking for a rma number, and even cc'ed myself on the email. So if I see a charge on my card from them I am filing a complaint. And I filed for my credit request on the 10th and still have nothing. My advise is to stay away from this and the hoodia offer.

I was wonder if anyone could answer from experience.

So far this year, I've ordered GTA 4, 3 x Aerosmith Bundles(kept one, returned two).

According to my calculation, it should be

347.96 total for my items without shipping. So if I add the price of two day air from amazon, shipping total should be 47.89, making my total prize win of $395.85. Am I flawed or does this sound good? I'm just debating if I should order GH World Tour Bundle so I don't go over the $600 limit, but I think I am far off. I should be at $508.81 if I order the World tour bundle, which does leave me room for one more game this year, maybe gears of war 2(Puts me at $577.78)

Thanks

[quote name='Ryosuke']Just did ProtectMyID about 2 hours ago. It took 20 minutes to receive a confirmation email, and has yet to credit. Only time will tell.[/QUOTE]

It credited instantly for me--actually one of the fastest credits I've ever gotten.

Since you allowed plenty for shipping, you should definitely be okay with the GH:WT bundle. But I'd ask before requesting another game after that one. I submitted a support ticket to ask for my total reportable "winnings" earlier this year, and they gave me the exact amount.

Wow, after quite a lot of success with the site, it's started to get problematic for me all of a sudden.

Has anyone had trouble with shipping lately? It's strange, I ordered Rock Band 2 about 3 weeks ago, and it shipped the day after I ordered. Which was great, I thought, but I still haven't received it. I opened a support ticket about a week ago and TRAINN said that there was no tracking number associated with the order yet. That seems kind of strange...how would there not be a tracking number? Even USPS offers at least a delivery confirmation number?

Anyway, I reopened the support ticket asking about the order and now they haven't responded for four days. Anyone been having slow response time lately?

And I'm sharing people's troubles with Hoodia Core--they don't ever seem to answer phones or respond to emails. Has anyone had ANY success contacting them? Also...still no credit from them.

Am I just having a bunch of trouble lately, or is trouble just becoming more common?

just received fable 2 now I hope they hurry and put left 4 dead up there so I can order it, on that note does anyone how often the site puts up new games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']just received fable 2 now I hope they hurry and put left 4 dead up there so I can order it, on that note does anyone how often the site puts up new games.[/QUOTE]

Read the OP.

[quote name='Ryosuke']Just did ProtectMyID about 2 hours ago. It took 20 minutes to receive a confirmation email, and has yet to credit. Only time will tell.[/quote]

Had the same experience. Got a confirmation email but no credit. At least I can file for the MCR.

I did protectmyid and reputation defender last night and both were instant, within 5 minutes or so. It seems to be a hit or miss with being instant credits or not.

I also had a shipping problem with one of my aerosmith bundles. After 3 weeks of being shipped, I contact trainn about the order and they said my item was delivered. They gave me a UPS tracking number saying it was delivered. I contacted them explaining I didn't get it and to start an investigation with UPS. They said they will send it out again and start an investigation. Don't know what the outcome was, but I got my game. So don't give up requesting your game.

to all the people who have done Colopure OR Hoodia Care...i'm sorry, but you're probably going to get in a tight situation. When i first joined, i mentioned to stay the "F" way from Colopure or Hoodia Care or any of the companies products.
1) They take about 30 min to answer their phone and NEVER respond to e-mails
2) They take forever to ship the bottle of pills
3) Even AFTER canceling, they still charge you $40
4) It's just a big scam

Solution:
1) Don't do it, if you haven't already.
2) If you HAVE done it, i'm sorry, but the next couple weeks are going to suck
3) Try to call, and just put your phone on speakerphone until some1 picks up, play a game or two ;).
4) If that doesn't work AND/OR they still charge you, YOU NEED TO FILE A FRAUDULENT CHARGE CLAIM. (sorry for all caps, trying to make my point clear)
5) Yes it sucks, but your bank will (or should), take your side in this case and fight with you.
6) You have 60 days after their charge to file a fraudulent charge claim, so file it RIGHT WHEN the charge by the company goes thru.
7) After you file the claim, and if your bank is a good 1 that cares, you'll get your money back AND the company that is scamming you, won't charge you again, because they know if they fight it, they'll be revealed....great business ethics huh?

I hope all of you don't ever do that stupid company's offer. It should be taken down from YF360G.com, i've even filed a complaint to TRAINN about them. AND it should be taken down from the OP.

Goodluck to all of you.

crap!!! well at least i put it on my cc and not my debit for colopure. wtf?? figures it's the first time i try to do a "sample & return offer" (other than scholastic, which were pretty easy to do). :(

I suggest everyone who signed up for colopure send them a email asking for a RMA number and cc yourself. That way you can file a complain with your bank or credit card company and have some solid proof that you did try and contact them.

For those worried about Hoodia Core:

Amazingly, I actually got a reply to my RMA request from Hoodia Core today. The rep gave me an RMA number and told me that the account was canceled. It was about a week ago that I sent the original message--certainly not good turn around, but at least I heard back.

So, if you're looking to cancel, I suppose that's the best way to go. Now we'll just have to see if they actually do cancel my account and don't charge me.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']just received fable 2 now I hope they hurry and put left 4 dead up there so I can order it, on that note does anyone how often the site puts up new games.[/quote]

once a month they add rewards. usually about a week to a week and a half into the month

im pretty sure offers are added randomly

[quote name='hopeunknown']i think i signed up for colopure a few weeks ago and still haven't received it...nor the mcr. hrrmmm.

though someone said they were back ordered. heh, heh...appropriate for the product :D[/quote]

lol thats so funny. and disgusting actually

[quote name='Kauza']Wow, after quite a lot of success with the site, it's started to get problematic for me all of a sudden.

Has anyone had trouble with shipping lately? It's strange, I ordered Rock Band 2 about 3 weeks ago, and it shipped the day after I ordered. Which was great, I thought, but I still haven't received it. I opened a support ticket about a week ago and TRAINN said that there was no tracking number associated with the order yet. That seems kind of strange...how would there not be a tracking number? Even USPS offers at least a delivery confirmation number?

Anyway, I reopened the support ticket asking about the order and now they haven't responded for four days. Anyone been having slow response time lately?

And I'm sharing people's troubles with Hoodia Core--they don't ever seem to answer phones or respond to emails. Has anyone had ANY success contacting them? Also...still no credit from them.

Am I just having a bunch of trouble lately, or is trouble just becoming more common?[/quote]

Yea, in the past month Trainn has really sucked for me... I haven't received Dead Space yet and I ordered it on the 11th

I'm done for the year:cry: $595 total "winnings". Anybody got another legit site to try for these games. I still want COD World at War!!!

i'm not getting credit for protectmyid.

i wonder if its because ive done one of their offers before. no email so i hope they havent charged my cc.

also, i noticed some 8 dollar charge on my cc from yc of elmhurst ny. is that one of the companies?

Got my Fable 2 today. :)

Haven't received credit yet for EyeMyCredit...submitted a MCR on Mon. I believe, so I'll give it some time. When that one comes through I'll have enough for another game. I emailed them over a week ago asking if there was any way they could send me the PS3 version of the GH:WT bundle, but haven't heard back from them. I don't want to buy all new instruments for that one so the 360 version wouldn't be of any use to me. I guess if they won't do it I'll just go with GoW2.

just did Protect My ID earlier, Credited instantly
it credited before I got any confirmation email that i signed up

Info on Protect My ID to add to OP (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-579-4484
Hours: Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Notes: same company as Credit Check Total, contact by email at [email protected]. (not sure if you can cancel by email yet.)

Edit: eSuccess2u is now $2.95! and 7 day Trail, just did it, also credited instantly!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adam31']I'm done for the year:cry: $595 total "winnings". Anybody got another legit site to try for these games. I still want COD World at War!!![/quote]

Yeah, I'm done for the year, too. $583.
If you had asked me a month earlier, I would've told you games.megafreebie.com was a good site, but I've been screwed out of 2 full credits from them. And I'm waiting for a third credit to go through.

Just completed and got credited for:

ProtectMyID and Your Credit Report

still can't manage to get Amazing Web Stores to work tho. Maybe it's because I'm using a Debit Card and those Paypal Secure cards. I don't know. It keeps telling me to check my address and the codes on the back of the cards. Weak!

[quote name='greyzieoriental']just did Protect My ID earlier, Credited instantly
it credited before I got any confirmation email that i signed up

Info on Protect My ID to add to OP (please correct me if i'm wrong)

Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-579-4484
Hours: Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Notes: same company as Credit Check Total, contact by email at [email protected]. (not sure if you can cancel by email yet.)

Edit: eSuccess2u is now $2.95! and 7 day Trail, just did it, also credited instantly![/QUOTE]

Does this mean I can't do this offer if I've already done Credit Check Total?

bread's done
Back