Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='adonis 27']just to make everybody jealous, my friend hacked his xbox 360 and has been playing GoW 2 for over a week now, and i have to say, its PRETTY DAMN AWESOME!

Over than that, i have to agree with "The Keeper," stay away from Colopure OR HoodiaCare...they just try to screw you over....if they do, just file a fraudulent claim with your bank...good luck to all those who did it...

...I Love this site...[/quote]

I dont think im jealous because I beat that game in 2 days. He's not the only one with a modded system.

[quote name='FluxDF']I was just told this in a support ticket:

So hopefully a lot of the shipping problems will be alleviated because we'll be able to monitor it ourselves and at least catch it earlier.[/quote]

This is great news; thanks for posting this. I'm going through a huge shipping problem right now (package shipped to wrong address) and it would have been really nice if I had the tracking number from the beginning, as I could have caught the mistake right away.

Has anyone here had issue receiving an item? I ordered 4000 microsoft points, they were shipped on sept. 21, but I have never received the card. Since I ordered that I have ordered 3 other items and received them within 2 days of the estimated ship date. i send trainn the support ticket waited, nothing happened no response, I then sent them an actual email about 4 days ago and still havent heard back from them. Let me know if this has happened to anyone. Thanks.

i hate the fact that for some of those stupid credit report offers, they charge your credit card but never send you an email nor do you receive credit from train.

i gotta find out which of these stupid companies charged me 8.04 for something i didnt get credit for.

[quote name='Kauza']This is great news; thanks for posting this. I'm going through a huge shipping problem right now (package shipped to wrong address) and it would have been really nice if I had the tracking number from the beginning, as I could have caught the mistake right away.[/quote]

The same thing happened to me. I didn't know about the problem until a week later when I was given the tracking number through a support ticket. UPS had labeled the package with an exception after two days. If I were able to monitor from the start I would have caught the problem then and would not have had to wait so long.

[quote name='queefdemon']Has anyone here had issue receiving an item? I ordered 4000 microsoft points, they were shipped on sept. 21, but I have never received the card. Since I ordered that I have ordered 3 other items and received them within 2 days of the estimated ship date. i send trainn the support ticket waited, nothing happened no response, I then sent them an actual email about 4 days ago and still havent heard back from them. Let me know if this has happened to anyone. Thanks.[/quote]

I just recently had my 4000 point card shipped to the wrong address too. I was given a tracking number after filling a support ticket and changed the address through UPS myself.

I had no problems with HoodiaCore or Colopore. They did take a while before shipping my products, but I had plenty of time to return them. Also, I got my RMA#'s by sending them emails, so it all worked out fine for me.

[quote name='Rig']I had no problems with HoodiaCore or Colopore. They did take a while before shipping my products, but I had plenty of time to return them. Also, I got my RMA#'s by sending them emails, so it all worked out fine for me.[/quote]

then you're 1 of the lucky 1s lol, when i did it, i canceled within the time limit, then got charged $40. I called back and proved i canceled it and they reversed the charge, but then proceeded to charge me another $40 thru 1 of the "sister sites"...i just wouldn't risk it, but thats my opinion

[quote name='queefdemon']Has anyone here had issue receiving an item? I ordered 4000 microsoft points, they were shipped on sept. 21, but I have never received the card. Since I ordered that I have ordered 3 other items and received them within 2 days of the estimated ship date. i send trainn the support ticket waited, nothing happened no response, I then sent them an actual email about 4 days ago and still havent heard back from them. Let me know if this has happened to anyone. Thanks.[/quote]

Yeah, I had this problem a few weeks back. Had ordered a points card before Lego Batman, and got batman without ever getting the points card. I just emailed 'em a support ticket saying I never received my points card and it had been over the 7-10 business day time period (I also gave my address again, just incase they sent it to the wrong place the first time). They replied a couple days later and said they would check into the problem, and would send another card in the meantime. So, after a few days, I got it in the mail. No probs...just a little longer than expected.

[quote name='queefdemon']thanks for the help guys, hopefully they reply to my email soon, I want to play castle crashers so bad.[/quote]

Hah, that's exactly what I used my points card for. That and Mega Man...but damn that game's hard.

Btw, got the email saying Guitar Hero World Tour shipped yesterday (Sunday). Hmmm. Should expect it within the next 5 days. This is my 3rd bundle, as I've received Guitar hero II, III, and now this one from this site. We'll see how it goes when 5 comes out...

[quote name='homeland']i just returned a gh:a bundle and they charged $44 restocking fee wtf![/quote]

lostboyz had the same thing happen and he emailed Amazon, which then corrected the mistake, see his post here:

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.com.

I have reviewed this order and the item you returned and it appears that the restocking fee was the result of an error in our returns department. I apologize for the inconvenience. I've requested an additional refund in the form of an Amazon.com gift card for $44.

You should receive a gift card at your e-mail address in the next 3-5
business days.

You may want to just try and email or call them. Sending a quick email wouldn't hurt and they will probably refund the $44 back to you.

I just got credited for colopure and had no problems now im just waiting for keen to credit. I would just like to point out that Keen is actually a really good offer to do if you dont mind waiting. It is free since they give you 3 minutes for free to use so just call someone talk for like a minute and hang up. The only problem is it was an mcr for me and even if you get lucky and you don't need an mcr it is still 5-7 days to get credited. You dont have to cancel it since it is a site you sign up for and buy credits to talk to people. You may have a $1 charge from them just to make sure your card is real it should go away after a couple days.

[quote name='cheapass101']I just got credited for colopure and had no problems now im just waiting for keen to credit. I would just like to point out that Keen is actually a really good offer to do if you dont mind waiting. It is free since they give you 3 minutes for free to use so just call someone talk for like a minute and hang up. The only problem is it was an mcr for me and even if you get lucky and you don't need an mcr it is still 5-7 days to get credited. You dont have to cancel it since it is a site you sign up for and buy credits to talk to people. You may have a $1 charge from them just to make sure your card is real it should go away after a couple days.[/QUOTE]

"9. Account Maintenance Fee.

Keen may charge an Account Maintenance Fee of two dollars ($2.00) per month for all Member accounts. However if the Member uses the Member account to purchase information, entertainment services or other products or services, then for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of such use, Keen may waive the Account Maintenance Fee for all active Member accounts."

Won't let me order GHWT, unfortunately. I guess they're pissed about the 8 GH3 orders, rofl.

Got DDR Universe 3. Approaching $800 for this year. Wondering how far it can go without an account freeze...

i sent the 2nd gh:a bundle i received back to amazon a couple weeks ago. hoping to see the credit soon...i need to get that pgr4 12 month bundle and renew pretty soon. that, and i can't wait for the november update for you're in the movies and the next scene it. my bf and i are movie addicts haha.

GHWT is still processing for me. It would be my fourth bundle and I don't want to message them, lest they just tell me that they won't be sending it at all. Suckssss.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Those of you that got the shipped notice for GHWT, how many other Guitar Hero Bundles have you ordered?[/QUOTE]
My GH:WT shipped Sunday. It'll be my third, after two GHIII bundles earlier this year.

[quote name='Bazz']Can someone tell me if they ever add the tracking information? My Gh got shipped yesterday, but no tracking #.[/quote]
It never gets added. Sometimes if it doesn't arrive for stupid amounts of time, a support ticket will prompt them to provide it. It should take about 4-5 business days for it to arrive.

[quote name='mykevermin']Is it kosher to ask how many referrals/points I need for a full GH:WT bundle here?[/quote]

I don't see a full GH:WT bundle. But the guitar and game is 2 offers...

[quote name='dcgm']It never gets added. Sometimes if it doesn't arrive for stupid amounts of time, a support ticket will prompt them to provide it. It should take about 4-5 business days for it to arrive.[/quote]
Do you know how they ship. Because I want to be around for it. Other wise I don't know where it will go.

[quote name='The0ne']Does anyone know of any cheap offers under $5 that are easy to do and are hassle free? And are there other alternatives to doing the google and yahoo offers because they don't accept debit cards for some reason.[/quote]

Just bumping my question

[quote name='NateNinja']I don't see a full GH:WT bundle. But the guitar and game is 2 offers...[/QUOTE]

Huh. Well, then, I'm soliciting offers (PM only) to sign up for this site, then. Why do it for free?

For anyone who has had slow shipping lately, or if you're just plain missing a package, I'd suggest opening a support ticket ASAP.

TRAINN is giving me a serious headache right now. One of my packages is lost, and the person who answered my support ticket said that he/she is unable to take any action on the order. Of course, I just responded and it'll surely be another 5 days or so before I hear back. I don't know if they delivered to the wrong address like someone else mentioned here, but they're being extremely unhelpful in helping me figure out where my game is.

Moral of the story is to act immediately if you're worried that one of your games might be lost. Get a tracking number and keep a close eye on everything.

wow i finally sent a support ticket a few days ago... they never answered my email.... and then yesterday I sent them the "real email" that I got from easy grant finder... (sent my mcr on oct 9...)

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Those of you that got the shipped notice for GHWT, how many other Guitar Hero Bundles have you ordered?[/quote]

Two prior--GHIII and GH:A. I believe 3 is the limit right now.

[quote name='Bazz']Do you know how they ship. Because I want to be around for it. Other wise I don't know where it will go.[/quote]
Usually UPS from amazon.com. It's been noted by several CAGs that FedEx also ships (mostly if it's coming from Circuit City), or DHL if it's coming directly from TRAINN.

Odds are, it will arrive from UPS.

[quote name='Kauza']Hoodia Core also charged me after I canceled. Gotta agree with what has been said here. That offer is bogus.[/quote]

So I guess whoever wants to do the Hoodia Core offer, it would be in their best interest to generate one of those single-use secure cards from paypal. Right?

I haven't done the offer yet, but I'm running out of things to do, and it seems like all the good games get released around November. I can only get so many b-day gifts...ya know? lol...

[quote name='dcgm']Usually UPS from amazon.com. It's been noted by several CAGs that FedEx also ships (mostly if it's coming from Circuit City), or DHL if it's coming directly from TRAINN.

Odds are, it will arrive from UPS.[/quote]Awesome thanks for the info everyone.

HRm...I signed up for EyeMyCredit on the 12th (which shows up as FreeCreditReport.com in the confirmation email...). Sent in a MCR on the 20th. Still haven't gotten credit for it. Should I submit another MCR, or send in a support email?

I'm also waiting on ProtectMyID to let me submit a MCR, no credit on that one either. :\

[quote name='argyle']HRm...I signed up for EyeMyCredit on the 12th (which shows up as FreeCreditReport.com in the confirmation email...). Sent in a MCR on the 20th. Still haven't gotten credit for it. Should I submit another MCR, or send in a support email?

I'm also waiting on ProtectMyID to let me submit a MCR, no credit on that one either. :\[/quote]

They ask you to give them at least 10 business days (that means Monday through Friday) to investigate the MCR. If you don't have it by November 3rd (that'll be the 10th business day), I'd email 'em on that day. I'm also waiting on them to credit me for that same offer. I signed up a day later than you though, so I have to wait to email 'em till the 4th.

[quote name='Kauza']Has Fallout 3 shipped for anyone yet?[/quote]

Not for me, at least I don't think so. It still says "PROCESSING" which has been that way for two weeks now. :roll:

It would be nice if they actually preorder these things.

[quote name='Kauza']Has Fallout 3 shipped for anyone yet?[/quote]

Erm, I feel a bit weird quoting myself, but..

Mine has!

Anyway, for those of you with Fallout orders, look for a shipping confirmation soon. For reference, my order was placed on October 22nd.

Can't wait for this one.

bread's done
Back