Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Kauza']Hoodia Core also charged me after I canceled. Gotta agree with what has been said here. That offer is bogus.[/quote]

Yeah, i've been saying to stay away from it, i wouldn't even risk the Paypal Card thing...i called back and they reversed the charge, but then proceeded to charge me another $40...your best bet is to file a fraudulent charge claim with your bank, they'll get you your money back.

[quote name='Bazz']Amazing Webstore, Esuccess, Protect my id.[/quote]

Ok, I did esucess already, can't do any of the credit ones that require a SSN. Now, what is this paypal card thing people talk about? Would it work with Amazing Webstore and other offers?

[quote name='The0ne']Ok, I did esucess already, can't do any of the credit ones that require a SSN. Now, what is this paypal card thing people talk about? Would it work with Amazing Webstore and other offers?[/quote]
I have no idea of this paypal thing you speak of.

[quote name='Bazz']I have no idea of this paypal thing you speak of.[/quote]

Maybe someone else knows. I hear its a kind of virtual card you can use once.

[quote name='The0ne']Ok, I did esucess already, can't do any of the credit ones that require a SSN. Now, what is this paypal card thing people talk about? Would it work with Amazing Webstore and other offers?[/quote]

Im pretty much on the same boat more than half of the offers are owned by pacific networks so you can't sign up with the same credit card/risk no getting credit. plus I can't do the SSN one's

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']They ask you to give them at least 10 business days (that means Monday through Friday) to investigate the MCR. If you don't have it by November 3rd (that'll be the 10th business day), I'd email 'em on that day. I'm also waiting on them to credit me for that same offer. I signed up a day later than you though, so I have to wait to email 'em till the 4th.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. :)

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Sooo I wonder if we could get that $10 off a future game purchase on Amazon if we email Amazon...[/QUOTE]

Dunno how they're doing Fallout, but my copy of Fable 2 didn't ship from Amazon - came from some other place I had never heard of before.

Got the $44 restocking fee on my return of GH:A to Amazon. How did some of you get that returned back? The email form keeps saying the order # is invalid. I'll probably do the callback thing tomorrow since it's late now (10pm).

[quote name='SoulReaver']My Dead Space finally came in yesterday[/quote]

aaarrghhhh!!! mine has YET to show up:bomb:

1. How many days did it take from TRAINNS ship date?

2. How was it delivered- UPS, FEDEX, USPS?

My Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle is still "processing." Has anyone had theirs ship today or yesterday? Basically, I'm trying to find out if they're shipping these things in waves or if they've just forgotten about me.

[quote name='adonis 27']Yeah, i've been saying to stay away from it, i wouldn't even risk the Paypal Card thing...i called back and they reversed the charge, but then proceeded to charge me another $40...your best bet is to file a fraudulent charge claim with your bank, they'll get you your money back.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess I was referring to this "paypal thing" mentioned here.

[quote name='hopeunknown']Got the $44 restocking fee on my return of GH:A to Amazon. How did some of you get that returned back? The email form keeps saying the order # is invalid. I'll probably do the callback thing tomorrow since it's late now (10pm).[/QUOTE]

I just sent a bundle back i hope i don't get a restocking fee.

[quote name='Mugen']I just sent a bundle back i hope i don't get a restocking fee.[/quote]
You can return things? I wish they would just give me a 100.00 cash for the GH in that case I will try to return it though. I already got one that I bought for myself.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']aaarrghhhh!!! mine has YET to show up:bomb:

1. How many days did it take from TRAINNS ship date?

2. How was it delivered- UPS, FEDEX, USPS?[/quote]

you are not alone. i'm STILL waiting for it too. Shipped october 15th.

[quote name='GuardianE']My Guitar Hero World Tour Bundle is still "processing." Has anyone had theirs ship today or yesterday? Basically, I'm trying to find out if they're shipping these things in waves or if they've just forgotten about me.[/quote]

Im still in the same boat... Ordered mine on Oct. 17th

I did already have (3) GH3 Bundles though. So I am not sure if that is what is holding it up. I was able to place the order though.

[quote name='The0ne']Yeah, I guess I was referring to this "paypal thing" mentioned here.[/quote]

If you have Paypal, you can get a Paypal Virtual Card. This is a random card that has a random card #, expiration date, and security code, but has your name on it.

In order to get this, log in to your Paypal account, and on the very left hand side, you'll see a "Tools" section, under that is "Paypal Plug-In." Click that and download it (its only 5.4mb). Once it's downloaded, it will figure out what browser you use (I.E. or Firefox, etc.). Then it will install a Plug-In on the upper part of your browser. Once you set-up the plug-in (you have to verify some things), you can go to an offer site (that accepts these) and click "Auto-Fill" and it will fill in all your information (Name, address, etc.). Then when you fill out the credit/debit card info., it can generate a temporary card # (but its still attached to your Paypal account) that you can input in that area.

Just a word of advice, if anyone plans on using this and then just being lazy and not canceling your trial membership, then don't. Since it is attached to your name, address, and most importantly, your Paypal account (which is attached to your bank/debit/credit card), you are still able to get charged.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Im still in the same boat... Ordered mine on Oct. 17th

I did already have (3) GH3 Bundles though. So I am not sure if that is what is holding it up. I was able to place the order though.[/quote]

Same here. I just sent in a support ticket asking since it prob wont be answered till Friday I can hopefully can get my credits back if the limit is just 3. We shall see.

Has the Amazing Web store place been calling any of you? They've tried to call me three times......the first time I answered I just figured they wanted me back, whatever, I hung up. but I had two missed calls from them today....oh and I canceled them about a week ago.

[quote name='adonis 27']If you have Paypal, you can get a Paypal Virtual Card. This is a random card that has a random card #, expiration date, and security code, but has your name on it.

In order to get this, log in to your Paypal account, and on the very left hand side, you'll see a "Tools" section, under that is "Paypal Plug-In." Click that and download it (its only 5.4mb). Once it's downloaded, it will figure out what browser you use (I.E. or Firefox, etc.). Then it will install a Plug-In on the upper part of your browser. Once you set-up the plug-in (you have to verify some things), you can go to an offer site (that accepts these) and click "Auto-Fill" and it will fill in all your information (Name, address, etc.). Then when you fill out the credit/debit card info., it can generate a temporary card # (but its still attached to your Paypal account) that you can input in that area.

Just a word of advice, if anyone plans on using this and then just being lazy and not canceling your trial membership, then don't. Since it is attached to your name, address, and most importantly, your Paypal account (which is attached to your bank/debit/credit card), you are still able to get charged.[/quote]

Ok, that helps. Thanks again :) Oh, and can anyone confirm doing this works with the yahoo, google, and amazing webstore offers or do those only accept real credit cards?

[quote name='The0ne']Ok, that helps. Thanks again :) Oh, and can anyone confirm doing this works with the yahoo, google, and amazing webstore offers or do those only accept real credit cards?[/quote]

It does not work for those sites...you need a real one for those and that isn't even 100% guaranteed. Of my 4 cards, 1 has worked for them.

[quote name='hopeunknown']Got the $44 restocking fee on my return of GH:A to Amazon. How did some of you get that returned back? The email form keeps saying the order # is invalid. I'll probably do the callback thing tomorrow since it's late now (10pm).[/quote]
I, too, had the $44 restocking fee. I called them up and had to give them the Order #, then had to tell them it was a gift and I was the gift recipient (since the name/email address for the order was TRAINN's). She tried to feed me some BS about how this item was supposed to have a restocking fee and if I just looked at the Amazon Returns page, I could see that. I told her there was nothing about it on the page AND I was not notified this when I activated the return. She said she could "make an exception this time." I think people are trying to return these too much and Amazon is getting fed up with it.
Anyways, that's what I just did and it worked. Hope it works for you.

Just canceled reputation defender. I wasn't prompted to email my cancelation like the OP says. Instead I talked to a CSR. Cancel was no problem. I recieved a cancellation confirmation email minutes after hanging up.

Definately one of the smoothest offers I've completed.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']I, too, had the $44 restocking fee. I called them up and had to give them the Order #, then had to tell them it was a gift and I was the gift recipient (since the name/email address for the order was TRAINN's). She tried to feed me some BS about how this item was supposed to have a restocking fee and if I just looked at the Amazon Returns page, I could see that. I told her there was nothing about it on the page AND I was not notified this when I activated the return. She said she could "make an exception this time." I think people are trying to return these too much and Amazon is getting fed up with it.
Anyways, that's what I just did and it worked. Hope it works for you.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like she was trying to feed you some bs.

[quote name='FluxDF']I hope TraInn adds this with the next update. It's the same price as the GH bundles, I don't see why they couldn't offer it.[/quote]

They might consider it if they're asked enough times. I'd actually be rather interested in that as well, so I might drop them a line and ask them if they'd consider it. That is, if I ever get any of my recent orders...

Anyone else having problems getting credits? I have 3 things now in MCR in attempt to get one last credit for Fallout 3. I also noticed I have an MCR from May that was never credited.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']It does not work for those sites...you need a real one for those and that isn't even 100% guaranteed. Of my 4 cards, 1 has worked for them.[/quote]

That's disappointing. Looks like I'm done with this site until they add more offers. Why couldn't they keep reputation defender and consumer direct on there?

[quote name='Kauza']They might consider it if they're asked enough times. I'd actually be rather interested in that as well, so I might drop them a line and ask them if they'd consider it. That is, if I ever get any of my recent orders...[/quote]

I sent a request. Let's hope they add it. :)

[quote name='The0ne']That's disappointing. Looks like I'm done with this site until they add more offers. Why couldn't they keep reputation defender and consumer direct on there?[/quote]

i think i read somewhere that most of the offers, like Amazing Webstores, reset their database every 3 months...? So if no new offers come out, you could try them again in 3 months and get credit...? :) haha

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Anyone else having problems getting credits? I have 3 things now in MCR in attempt to get one last credit for Fallout 3. I also noticed I have an MCR from May that was never credited.[/quote]

I haven't had problems to the extent that you have, but they still crop up from time to time. My hoodia core was an MCR and it took exactly two weeks from submission date for the credit to get approved. If it has been more than two weeks, open a support ticket.

anyone get GH:WT yet? I got the email on Sunday, I was hoping they put the order in then so it'd ship in time to get there today.

Aah well.

[quote name='Lexxon']anyone get GH:WT yet? I got the email on Sunday, I was hoping they put the order in then so it'd ship in time to get there today.

Aah well.[/quote]

I still haven't gotten a game from 10/12. :roll:

I did freecreditreport.com and emusic yesterday. I have yet to receive a credit for either. I have also done ProtectmyID and i received a credit instantly.

Here is hoping that those 2 go through fairly quick :D I just had my 10th credit go through...kinda an accomplishment i guess lol

I'm hoping that they add the new 12 month live bundle. I requested it and they said no plans to add it anytime soon. (So get requesting!) ;)

Also to whoever responded about the restocking thing, thanks! I sent them an email. Hopefully I can get it back.

Yep, of course 4 days after I get a cancellation email from Colopure, I get charged $38.95. I'm with the others in warning against doing this offer. I only received a shipping confirmation in the mail (no pills) and let them know this. Their phone number doesn't work (busy - probably intentionally) and takes them 3-4 days to respond to emails. On 10/25 I got an email from Judy Li confirming I had cancelled. I filed a complaint with my credit card company. Hopefully I get the charge reversed.

[quote name='hopeunknown']Yep, of course 4 days after I get a cancellation email from Colopure, I get charged $38.95. I'm with the others in warning against doing this offer. I only received a shipping confirmation in the mail (no pills) and let them know this. Their phone number doesn't work (busy - probably intentionally) and takes them 3-4 days to respond to emails. On 10/25 I got an email from Judy Li confirming I had cancelled. I filed a complaint with my credit card company. Hopefully I get the charge reversed.[/quote]

That sucks, i'm sorry. Its weird they didn't even send you pills...? Let TRAINN know of this, i've e-mailed them twice (from my and my gf's account). I want this offer pulled so people don't get screwed anymore....You'll get your money back though, fraudulent companies don't fight credit card claims because they don't want to be found out as being fraudulent.

[quote name='Mugen']Why aren't you guys using virtual cards with colopure?[/quote]

I don't have it. I have Paypal but the program only seems to work with PCs last time I checked (long time ago)...plus it seemed to be an offer that worked out well for others before (Rig didn't seem to have a problem) and I thought it would be fine. Oh well.

Yeah, I emailed Trainn about it. I hope they pull it too.

Yeah colopure offer is a scam I was lucky enough to get credited without problems and also got my money reversed, you should be able to reclaim your payment back I'm emailing TraInn about this offer also

bread's done
Back