Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I sent Trainn an email yesterday about the status of my Dead Space Game. It's been like 2 weeks and it is a no show.

Does anyone know how long they tend to respond when they are emailed?

[quote name='Kauza']Damn, no Fallout for me yesterday. I was really hoping that it would come in this weekend.[/quote]

Same here man. I'll probably get it on Monday or something, making it very hard to go to work lol.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I sent Trainn an email yesterday about the status of my Dead Space Game. It's been like 2 weeks and it is a no show.

Does anyone know how long they tend to respond when they are emailed?[/quote]

Usually four to five days. They aren't quick with their replies.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I sent Trainn an email yesterday about the status of my Dead Space Game. It's been like 2 weeks and it is a no show.

Ive never gotten a response through email. Use their support ticket. Usually get a response in 3 days.

Has anyone successfully completed the Grant Every Day offer? I just want to verify if they're from the same company as many of the other offers before I pull the trigger. I don't want to get screwed again out of my $3.:D

[quote name='adonis 27']for those of you with extra credits and not knowing what to get for the next update around the corner, try the Mirror's Edge demo...its pretty cool...just my 2 cents of the day[/QUOTE]

Prince of Persia is getting some good buzz and the Tomb Raider: Underworld demo rocked as well. Those are two I'm looking forward to. I don't have the scratch to drop on them after getting RB2, Gears 2, RB: AC/DC and Banjo, so free is perfect!

Have not received GH bundle either. Shipped on the 26th.

Quick question, are debit cards treated the same as VCC cards? I seem to be getting declined when I know I have a few bucks in there. I prefer to use debit so that I know they won't be able to charge me because of the little amount I have in it.

[quote name='Rig']Usually four to five days. They aren't quick with their replies.[/quote]

[quote name='GBmanNC']Ive never gotten a response through email. Use their support ticket. Usually get a response in 3 days.[/quote]

Thanks guys:), I'll try a support ticket if they don't get back to me via email.

[quote name='mrniceguy8']Have not received GH bundle either. Shipped on the 26th.

Quick question, are debit cards treated the same as VCC cards? I seem to be getting declined when I know I have a few bucks in there. I prefer to use debit so that I know they won't be able to charge me because of the little amount I have in it.[/quote]

I thought they could charge you anyway, no matter how much you have in there. And then you have to pay an overdraft fee if you dont have enough funds.

just did Grant Every Day, cost $1.95 OR $2.95....the $1.95 is for instant access while the $2.95 is for a CD to be shipped to you....the cancellation # is 1-800-235-1364 or 1-888-276-8105...they had both listed on their site...i'll update you guys on how the cancellation process is...

EDIT: just a heads up, i DID get a confirmation e-mail right away, but i have yet to receive credit, but its only been like 5 min, so i'm getting kind of antsy :)

Hey, did you use a real credit card for the grant one? One of the looks of the price, the site is related to the yahoo and google ones.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']I thought they could charge you anyway, no matter how much you have in there. And then you have to pay an overdraft fee if you dont have enough funds.[/quote]

It depends on the bank. I belong to Commerce Bank and you can simply ask for no overdraft fees when opening an account. I recently received an email from emusic and ConsumerDirect saying that they canceled my subscription because the charge did not go through.

[quote name='donovanle']anyone know how long it takes for grant every day to credit?[/quote]

it says same day, but i'm guessing that means on week days? i dunno...i just hope i don't have to submit an MCR cuz i want GoW 2 on time and not wait for 3 weeks to pass to get it

[quote name='The0ne']Hey, did you use a real credit card for the grant one? One of the looks of the price, the site is related to the yahoo and google ones.[/quote]

I used my credit card...and i don't get your 2nd question lol sry

if i went to the offer while signed up on a referral account and then completed the offer but then switched it to the points account, did i just screw myself over? i don't mind if it comes eventually.

[quote name='donovanle']if i went to the offer while signed up on a referral account and then completed the offer but then switched it to the points account, did i just screw myself over? i don't mind if it comes eventually.[/quote]

switching from referral account to point account (or vice versa) doesn't affect your you getting credit, i've done it plenty of times

[quote name='adonis 27']I used my credit card...and i don't get your 2nd question lol sry[/quote]

Was it a real credit card or debit card? Mastercard, visa, or something else? And for the second question, I meant to say was the grant offer related to the yahoo and google ones? Because the prices are all the same.

[quote name='The0ne']Was it a real credit card or debit card? Mastercard, visa, or something else? And for the second question, I meant to say was the grant offer related to the yahoo and google ones? Because the prices are all the same.[/quote]

yeah it was a real debit card (visa)
oooohh ok haha, um...no i don't think its the same company because, even tho the set-up/prices are the same, the phone # isn't.

Looks like the Grant Every Day has a stealth membership included for My Club Rewards. I tried to sign up for it but got a "system issues" message. Oh well, guess I'll give it a shot later.

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah it was a real debit card (visa)
oooohh ok haha, um...no i don't think its the same company because, even tho the set-up/prices are the same, the phone # isn't.[/quote]

*sigh* got my hopes up and the offer didn't work. I didn't even get a declined card message. Nothing happened. The page just reset itself. But I know there was an error because the URL changed

https://ssl.secureweburls.com/~granted/step2.php?customerId=1534834&ccError=1

use a paypal debit card and it worked, if you're getting blocked then u should call paypal and have them release ur account. This happened to me before when I did tons of offers using my paypal card.

Is anybody actually getting credit for the Grant Every Day offer? I know it says "same day", but the reason I ask is because my last two offers have required MCRs (which haven't been approved yet). It would be nice to get a credit without waiting two weeks.

I also just did grant every day and from what I see you have to call 2 numbers to cancel one for grant every day and the other for my home rewards which is another offer that you are signed up for. Hopefully i get credited today or tomorrow and don't have to wait for an mcr.

Same thing happened to me, I sent in a ticket last Monday and had the game Next Day aired and got it on Halloween.

[quote name='The0ne']Hey, did you use a real credit card for the grant one? One of the looks of the price, the site is related to the yahoo and google ones.[/quote]

I thought this too, I haven't tried the offer yet but if you look at their contact page they are based in Nevada and not Utah, which is where the company that runs the Google/Yahoo/eSuccess2u offers is located.

Also, according to the terms (as some have suspected) Grant Every Day has a piggyback offer from My Club Rewards. It says so right in their Terms:
Upon submitting a request for membership to the Grant Instructor program you are also becoming a customer of My Club Rewards LLC.
The terms give you an address, email and phone for My Club Rewards.

However, in regards to canceling Grant Every Day, they only say this:
This can be cancelled at anytime simply by calling the customer service number provided in the confirmation email and stating your desire to cancel said bonus material. However, in order to not be charged any future reoccurring cost, please give ample time (2 business days) to be cancelled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account (this does not apply during any trial period).l
They also mention that the "Trial" for their service is seven days.

However, it looks like you can cancel by filling out a form on their "Contact Page", located here, just select "Issue -> Account Cancellation".

As soon as I get a few bucks in my Paypal account I will give it a shot.

I filed a MCR and have not received a response in almost 12 days now. Should I assume I'm not getting the credit?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrniceguy8']I filed a MCR and have not received a response in almost 12 days now. Should I assume I'm not getting the credit?[/quote]

you have to wait 14 days (or 10 business days) to get credit....it really sux waiting...and actually, i've waited 18 days and still haven't gotten credit on Reputation Defender, so good luck on that

as for Grant Every Day, i just got credited after signing up late last night, so i just ordered GoW 2 :)...this made my day cuz i didn't think i'd get enough credits in time

[quote name='Whomeam']Do you have to return the cd with the grant offer?[/quote]

You have the option of getting the CD or doing instant access....instant access is $1 cheaper, so i'd just stick with doing that to be safe

for those of you who had to send in a W9 tax form for reaching the $600 limit, about long did it take for them to ship you your order that was on hold once you mailed them the form?

[quote name='PopSmith']Also, according to the terms (as some have suspected) Grant Every Day has a piggyback offer from My Club Rewards. It says so right in their Terms:
The terms give you an address, email and phone for My Club Rewards.[/quote]

They say you are only signed up under this if you answer their phone call and verify your last 4 digits on your card....

My Club Rewards LLC membership accounts are only activated through telephone verification....To activate your membership account you must accept a telephone call from a My Club Rewards LLC representative and acknowledge your participation in the program and verify the last 4 digits of the credit card

so if i never receive a call from them, does that mean i'm not signed up?

[quote name='adonis 27']They say you are only signed up under this if you answer their phone call and verify your last 4 digits on your card....

so if i never receive a call from them, does that mean i'm not signed up?[/QUOTE]

i was wondering that also.

[quote name='popemogoth']use a paypal debit card and it worked, if you're getting blocked then u should call paypal and have them release ur account. This happened to me before when I did tons of offers using my paypal card.[/quote]

This is for the grant one, right? Heh, I might be able to do the offer.

oh good, i got the $38.95 refunded from colopure. and i got the $44 restocking fee back from amazon in my email today. only a few more points on my cc and i get a $25 amazon gc too! yay!

hoping the november update is tomorrow or tuesday. i have enough for 2 games.

[quote name='hopeunknown']oh good, i got the $38.95 refunded from colopure. and i got the $44 restocking fee back from amazon in my email today. only a few more points on my cc and i get a $25 amazon gc too! yay!

hoping the november update is tomorrow or tuesday. i have enough for 2 games.[/quote]

naw, the update won't be until next tues or so (the 9th), but i wish it was sooner...

as for colopure refund, be careful. I got charge $40 too, and got it refunded as well, but then they charged me another $40 like 4 days later....if they do, file a credit card claim to get reversed, for good.

I'm wondering something...I got GHWT on Friday in the mail, and I tried to give it a whirl tonight and the guitar's busted. I went on Redoctane's support site and they say to contact the retailer about a return. Can I bother Amazon about this?

wow.... i just did emusic... they didn't send me the email... but the main thing that concerns me that I can't even log in! I go to the "forgot password" and it says they don't have an account under that name! omg!

[quote name='soccerguy8']what's the exact montly fee for a paypal cc?[/quote]

They are free with a PayPal account.

[quote name='soccerguy8']I did, it says that it doesn't have an account under that email O.O, I also tried paying again.... it says error...[/QUOTE]

Damn sorry dude but i think you are screwed.

Some of you that are getting debit cards declined.

I had the same issue for awhile, but for me, it was because the sites do not give you the option to differentiate between billing and shipping addresses. So, when google SEO asked for my shipping address, I put in my apt address (which is different from my billing address on my card) and it failed repeatedly. So, when I put in my billing address, even though its not where I wanted the kit sent, it worked.

[quote name='soccerguy8']*************. I"ll wait a few days. then if nothing happens, then ill the offer again? what do you suggest[/quote]

I did emusic a few weeks ago. They didn't send me an email either but I did the forgot password thing and they sent me login info. About a week after signing up I got credited so you should be alright.

Oh and has anyone's GoW2 gone past "processing" ?

Bleh.. hard to find another offer I can actually do.

I can't do anything that requires me to send stuff back to cancel, because most of the sites don't let me enter a separate shipping address.

Most of the doable ones seem to be all from that pacific site.

Can I use that PayPal thing as different credit cards?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Some of you that are getting debit cards declined.

I had the same issue for awhile, but for me, it was because the sites do not give you the option to differentiate between billing and shipping addresses. So, when google SEO asked for my shipping address, I put in my apt address (which is different from my billing address on my card) and it failed repeatedly. So, when I put in my billing address, even though its not where I wanted the kit sent, it worked.[/quote]

Well, that's not the case with me as the address on my debit card is my shipping and billing address. I wish I could do those yahoo and google ones. They are cheap and look easy to cancel. And it's strange because I did esucess with no problem and according to everyone, the sites are related. Does anyone know if for the paypal thing you could generate different card numbers so you could do all the sister sites?

bread's done
Back