Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I've done some which I think are from the same company, but would that prohibit me from even using the Paypal cards?

[quote name='Ryosuke']Has anyone had their Gears 2 status change? I was just curious to see if they would attempt to make a release date ship.[/quote]

No change for me yet. :cry:

glad your guys' grant offer went thru...as for calling to cancel, 1 # said I reached them when they were gone which is weird cuz if gave me their office hrs n I was between them...? Their 2nd # worked but they put u on hold for like 25 min

GoW 2 status hasn't changed, but be hopeful for release day shipping...my Fable 2 shipped at 5 PM the day before release and yet it still came the day of release...

debating on ordering and returning a DDR bundle for amazon credit. thinking about no after what happened last time with the restocking fee. though, it is making my christmas/flash and css book-buying for school a lot easier. :x

anyone do gh returns this week? getting restocking fees or no?

i wish they'd just do the november update already x_x

Yup i return one last week and got credited yesterday and didn't receive any restocking fee.

[quote name='mojoe_24']I've done some which I think are from the same company, but would that prohibit me from even using the Paypal cards?[/quote]

From what I know if you have done two of the PWW offers that is all you can do, unless you change your address. They only credit TraInn for two signups per person so that maybe the reason you are getting denied.

I just tryed calling to cancel my club rewards and the person said that i wasn't signed up for it because in the terms and conditions for grant every day it said that you don't get signed up for it unless you get a call from a my club rewards rep and agree to signing up.

Can anyone verify this?

[quote name='cheapass101']I just tryed calling to cancel my club rewards and the person said that i wasn't signed up for it because in the terms and conditions for grant every day it said that you don't get signed up for it unless you get a call from a my club rewards rep and agree to signing up.

Can anyone verify this?[/quote]

[quote name='41down']also i called my club rewards just to be safe and they said i was not in the system because i did not recieve the phone call activating my account.[/quote]

There is one answer. ;)

I did the same thing (called MCR) and they said I wasn't in their system either.

did any1 get a confirmation e-mail after canceling Grant Every Day? if so, what was the name the e-mail was from? Mine was Rick James HAHAHAHA!!!!...man i miss The Chappelle Show...

Details for the three new offers:

AcaiSlim - To receive credit, order the AcaiSlim trial - Trial is for 15 days

Forex Global Trading
- Description says it is $2.95. To receive credit, register for the Forex Global Trading trial - Usually Reports Instantly.

Nite Trim
- To receive credit, register for the Nite Trim trial. Usually reports the same day.

I think I will look further into the Forex one and report the T&C etc.

It looks like the Forex Global Trading offer is a PWW offer, while I don't see them mentioned in the T&C, I believe the address listed is the same address listed on the PWW offers, from the T&C:
You may cancel at anytime by writing to 230 West 400 South, First Floor, Salt Lake City UT 84101 or calling 1-866-361-7971.

I think Forex Global Trading is like a sub-company of Pacific Web Works because they are both based in Utah and have VERY similar page (and prices)

...there's also 2 other offers you didn't mention, 1 being Overnight Genius (again) AND Trusted ID...i think it said it costs about $9?

EDIT: Oops, sorry, i wrote that after you posted it, but yeah, i agree, it looks the same PopSmith

Is there any easy cheap or free offers other than teh ones that are related to Google CEO/Yahoo Success/etc.

Also, how do you get the Amazon credit? I have them sending me a GH:WT guitar/game bundle and I was planning on just returning it to Walmart; how does Amazon's return work?

Did the Grants Every Day offer. Got credit after two days, canceled easily and w/ confirmation emails tonight.

Now to wait on a Netflix credit in 3 weeks, and GH: World Tour will be mine! :D

Number was posted a few pages back. I think this is it

1-800-235-1364

To those who did the grant one, did you get credited instantly or did it take a few days? It said it reports on the same day but I did it over 7 hours ago and didn't get credited yet

[quote name='soccerguy8']hmmm.... how do you cancel grant every day? do you email them? i can't find a phone #...[/quote]

[FONT=&quot]1-800-235-1364 or 1-888-276-8105[/FONT]...the second phone # worked for me

EDIT: i got credited the next day, some have gotten credit right away

its updated!!!

NCAA Basketball 2009
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Red Alert 3
Mirror's Edge
Call of Duty: World at War
Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts\
Shaun White Snowboarding
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
Need for Speed Undercover
Left 4 Dead
Tomb Raider Underworld
American Idol Encore 2
Bolt
Naruto: The Broken Bond
Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2
Paintball Breakout 2009
The Last Remnant
Sonic: Unleashed
Stoked
Destory All Humans 3
Prince of Persia
Rise of Argonauts
X-Blades
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

EDIT: last 4 games i listed are on the same page as last months game selection...

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many fucking games man. I want Left 4 Dead, Mirrors Edge, Saints Row 2, Fable 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, and a couple others I can't remember right now. Motherfucker.

If there were some offers that I could do, i'd be in heaven right now. I have one credit, need one more for another game, but none of the new offers work with prepaid cards, so I gotta wait :(

Wow this is a nice surprise I tried the forex offer and it worked now hopefully i get the credit and not screwed out of my 3 dollars

Edit: It just credited within 5 minutes for me!

[quote name='Whomeam']Too many fucking games man. I want Left 4 Dead, Mirrors Edge, Saints Row 2, Fable 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, and a couple others I can't remember right now. Motherfucker.[/quote]

No doubt. The past 2 udpates have been hella-sweet.

Tried the Forex offer with 3 different cards. All have been declined. I assume it's because I've done other PW offers in the past.:cry:

[quote name='hopeunknown']I emailed Trainn to see if they would add You're in the Movies and Scene it Box Office smash. Hopefully they'll be available.[/quote]

I sent them an email asking if they are planning to add "Lips" also

[quote name='Whomeam']If there were some offers that I could do, i'd be in heaven right now. I have one credit, need one more for another game, but none of the new offers work with prepaid cards, so I gotta wait :([/quote]

Did you try Grant Every Day? I did it and got credit in two days. It's a week trial that is only $1.95 and can be canceled via their forum online or via phone.

[quote name='shieryda']How are folks cancelling the GED offer online? I've been on the phone for over 12 minutes waiting for someone to pick up.[/quote]

Go here and select "Account Cancellation" as the Issue. It will issue you a support ticket and they should reply within a day or two.

[quote name='PopSmith']Go here and select "Account Cancellation" as the Issue. It will issue you a support ticket and they should reply within a day or two.[/quote]

Thanks. I finally got through to "George" after about 18 minutes. He didn't find any other offers under my e-mail, so I hope I'm safe from the piggy-back.

[quote name='The0ne']Number was posted a few pages back. I think this is it

1-800-235-1364

To those who did the grant one, did you get credited instantly or did it take a few days? It said it reports on the same day but I did it over 7 hours ago and didn't get credited yet[/QUOTE]
A few of us got credited at the same time yesterday, so I assume they do mass approvals in waves on certain days. Took 2 days and was about 1:30 on the third day to get credit.

[quote name='cheapass101']Wow this is a nice surprise I tried the forex offer and it worked now hopefully i get the credit and not screwed out of my 3 dollars

Edit: It just credited within 5 minutes for me![/quote]

Forex worked for me too. Hasn't been 5min yet. No credit and no sign up email. We'll see.

[quote name='FluxDF']Forex worked for me too. Hasn't been 5min yet. No credit and no sign up email. We'll see.[/quote]

The instant credits never seem to work for me. :cry: Meh, as long as I get credit from the MCR its fine. :wall:

Instant credits are hit and miss, sometimes they work sometimes not. I know I am about to do the block buster and gamefly offers, that way i have enough time for them to crdit and still order left 4 dead.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Canceled Grant Every Day online last night and just got an e-mail earlier today that it was canceled.[/QUOTE]
I submitted a ticket earlier this morning, and when I got back from class I had an e-mail saying it was canceled. However, there is no cancellation number or anything like that in the e-mail.

Did anyone who canceled by phone get such a number?

[quote name='crystalklear64']I submitted a ticket earlier this morning, and when I got back from class I had an e-mail saying it was canceled. However, there is no cancellation number or anything like that in the e-mail.

Did anyone who canceled by phone get such a number?[/quote]

I got a number over the phone, but just the e-mail after (no cancellation number).

Crap I just did Grant Every Day and it didn't credit me. I hope I don't have to send an mcr. I hate them so much!

Edit: Grant Every Day just credited.

Also does anyone know how long the trial for Overnight Genius is?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GogetaSS4']Crap I just did Grant Every Day and it didn't credit me. I hope I don't have to send an mcr. I hate them so much!

Edit: Grant Every Day just credited.

Also does anyone know how long the trial for Overnight Genius is?[/quote]

Is there anything to return for Grant Every Day? I see the $2.95 charge for S/H, but is it just digital delivery or what?

[quote name='FluxDF']Is there anything to return for Grant Every Day? I see the $2.95 charge for S/H, but is it just digital delivery or what?[/quote]

You can choose to have it delivered electronically and its only 1.95

bread's done
Back