Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']You can choose to have it delivered electronically and its only 1.95[/quote]

Even better. Thanks.

I just called Forex Global Trading and all I got was an answering machine type thing. Does that mean I called outside of there business hours? I was gonna do this offer but if I can't cancel online or talk to someone directly I won't do this offer.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I just called Forex Global Trading and all I got was an answering machine type thing. Does that mean I called outside of there business hours? I was gonna do this offer but if I can't cancel online or talk to someone directly I won't do this offer.[/quote]

I called them because I haven't received credit or a confirmation email. And I actually spoke to a human. Also, I wasn't able to log in and he reset my password. He said to wait 30min for it to activate so Im not sure if its worked or not. I could log in directly after signing up, but not later in the day. I also asked him to send me a confirmation email including the proper info for an MCR and he said all they could send me was a receipt. I've already been charged so hopefully that covers the MCR.

Okay cool, I think I'll go ahead and do that offer then. Thanks.

Edit: I tried to do Forex Global Trading but it kept saying payment declined so I did Your Credit Report instead.

I just did Your Credit Report and Grant Everyday.

Your Credit Report credited instantly.

Woot I got 2 credits and I just ordered Naruto:The Broken Bond!

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who did Reputation Defender and had to file an MCR, did you get credited? I'm still waiting on mine, its been 11 business days (it usually takes 10), so i'm wondering how much longer i'll have to wait

[quote name='adonis 27']for those who did Reputation Defender and had to file an MCR, did you get credited? I'm still waiting on mine, its been 11 business days (it usually takes 10), so i'm wondering how much longer i'll have to wait[/quote]

Yup, sent my MCR in on the 23rd of Oct. and i just credited me today :D
-btw does anyone know how to cancel Rep. Def. through email?

Wow, Forex credited instantly... less than ten seconds at the most.

Edit: Now I've got to pick between Last Remnant and Prince of Persia....

has anyone done the netflix offer before using an email address where they've already used a free trial? i'm thinking about doing netflix again anyways, just doing it under a different email is a pain, plus it'd be an mcr for that no doubt.

it doesn't say anything specifically about being a new account, just paying after the 14 days or whatnot.

[quote name='The0ne']What payment are you guys using for ForEx?[/QUOTE]

AMEX - on the very rare occasion that I've had a problem with a wrong charge, they've been amazing with resolving the issue.

[quote name='PopSmith']Did you try Grant Every Day? I did it and got credit in two days. It's a week trial that is only $1.95 and can be canceled via their forum online or via phone.[/quote]
Every time I try that one, I click submit and it just reloads the address/credit card info screen.

[quote name='Whomeam']Every time I try that one, I click submit and it just reloads the address/credit card info screen.[/quote]

It did that with my debit card. Use the Paypal VCC. It works with that.

for those who've done the new Forex offer, did you guys do any other Pacific Webworks offers? i only ask cuz i keep getting the dreaded payment declined page

[quote name='Ghostface420']Yup, sent my MCR in on the 23rd of Oct. and i just credited me today :D
-btw does anyone know how to cancel Rep. Def. through email?[/quote]

yeah the e-mail is:[email protected]

and i still haven't gotten credit for mine :( and i did it the same day as u

Ok, I just need one more offer for COD:WAW. Since the PWW offers are out of my reach, I need a good offer that will credit. Has anyone tried to Jewelry or book offers (there are two of them)? If so, how do they work? Do you have to return the jewelry and books if you cancel?

[quote name='The0ne']It did that with my debit card. Use the Paypal VCC. It works with that.[/quote]
I don't have a bank account, I can only use this prepaid visa gift card

[quote name='Ghostface420']Yup, sent my MCR in on the 23rd of Oct. and i just credited me today :D
-btw does anyone know how to cancel Rep. Def. through email?[/quote]

Email them at [email protected]

The exact mail I sent them was:
Hello,

I would like to cancel my Reputation Defender trial, it wasn't quite what I was expecting.

The username I signed up with was "[removed for security]".

Thank you

They responded in 3 hours saying my account was canceled.

anyones Gears ship yet? looks like i wont be getting it launch day, like GTA4

edit: got my shipping noticelate at nite too

[quote name='greyzieoriental']anyones Gears ship yet? looks like i wont be getting it launch day, like GTA4[/quote]

I just got the shipping confirmation for Gears 2 at 3:32AM tonight. So some of you should be getting the shipping notice soon.

Just got my shipping confirmation for GoW2. :)

On another note, waiting for my MCR for ProtectMyID to credit. Once it does, I'm considering finding another offer to do to get PoP...not sure tho.

Yeah gears 2 shipped at like 3:00am so who knows maybe it might show up today or tomorrow at the latest.

Has anyone every did the progressive book club offer. I need one more quick credit for call of duty, and this one is only like 10 bucks and you have to send the books back.

I still haven't received fallout 3 i ordered last week and they have yet to respond to my ticket.

Order placed Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Shipping Estimate: Nov 9, 2008

Your order has been received.Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:49 PM

[quote name='Mugen']I still haven't received fallout 3 i ordered last week and they have yet to respond to my ticket.

Order placed Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Shipping Estimate: Nov 9, 2008

Your order has been received.Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:49 PM[/quote]

I got my shipping email for Fallout 3 on October 28th and I still don't have mine, either. If it doesn't come today, I'll be rather worried.

[quote name='Kauza']I got my shipping email for Fallout 3 on October 28th and I still don't have mine, either. If it doesn't come today, I'll be rather worried.[/QUOTE]

Have you opened a ticket?

[quote name='Mugen']Have you opened a ticket?[/quote]

Finally hit my breaking point last night and opened one. I like to wait until five days after shipping, as that's how long the shipping email says it should take. Then again, it seems like the games never actually ship until 5 days after you get the shipping email (I've never understood this). Of course, I haven't heard back yet. I probably will tomorrow night.

Well, like others, Hoodiacore charged my card. They certainly got a "nice" email from me. Should that not work, they'll get a "nice" phone call. Otherwise, I will take it up with my credit card company, though I'm sure they will refund me from the email I sent.

[quote name='Rig']Well, like others, Hoodiacore charged my card. They certainly got a "nice" email from me. Should that not work, they'll get a "nice" phone call. Otherwise, I will take it up with my credit card company, though I'm sure they will refund me from the email I sent.[/quote]

Good luck. They responded to my first email, just copying and pasting the T&C. I responded saying that I followed the terms exactly and did everything I needed to do, and they have yet to respond. Send another email yesterday asking them to resolve the issue or they'd be reported, and they've still yet to respond. And they do not answer the phone during business hours.

[quote name='Rig']Well, like others, Hoodiacore charged my card. They certainly got a "nice" email from me. Should that not work, they'll get a "nice" phone call. Otherwise, I will take it up with my credit card company, though I'm sure they will refund me from the email I sent.[/quote]

Might want to just call your credit card company, my bank has been trying to get a hold of them for the last week. I also advise no one do the 2 new offers up on the site. Nite trim and aciaslim are run by the same company as colopure and hoodia.

[quote name='Kauza']Finally hit my breaking point last night and opened one. I like to wait until five days after shipping, as that's how long the shipping email says it should take. Then again, it seems like the games never actually ship until 5 days after you get the shipping email (I've never understood this). Of course, I haven't heard back yet. I probably will tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Good luck although i'm afraid i will get the "it was delivered" response from my ticket even though i have never recieved it.Someone mentioned they were updating there site so show tracking numbers and order information i wonder what is taking them so long to do that.

Hey for the people who did Grant Every Day and canceled already, how did the email way work out? I canceled by phone but my gf rather cancel by email...did they send u a confirmation email?

[quote name='adonis 27']Hey for the people who did Grant Every Day and canceled already, how did the email way work out? I canceled by phone but my gf rather cancel by email...did they send u a confirmation email?[/quote]

I called to cancel and they sent me a email confirmation of my cancellation.

For the OP:

Forex Global Trading
Cost: $2.95
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-361-7971
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Credited instantly for me and cancellation was completely painless (simply provide your phone number, confirm your name, and they'll give you a cancellation number). Note that this appears to be another Pacific Web Works offer and you may have trouble with it crediting. That being said, I've done other PWW offers, and this one credited just fine for me.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']I called to cancel and they sent me a email confirmation of my cancellation.[/QUOTE]

oh I got a confirmation email as well when I called, I was wondering about when u cancel by email if u get a confirmation email or if u get anything

I think I am going to order Dead Space, I played it at a friend's house and really enjoyed it.

I would rather get a drum bundle for GH:WT but I don't that will be released for a while, if ever. :cry:

[quote name='wampa8jedi']For the OP:

Forex Global Trading
Special Notes: Credited instantly for me and cancellation was completely painless (simply provide your phone number, confirm your name, and they'll give you a cancellation number). Note that this appears to be another Pacific Web Works offer and you may have trouble with it crediting. That being said, I've done other PWW offers, and this one credited just fine for me.[/QUOTE]

Gonna try that offer as soon as i get fallout 3.

i guess il look into forex. rep defender never credited so il assume im not getting credit for it. still have 1 credit from emusic but i dont know what i should get. i feel like its a waste to use this site to get xbox live or a controller with the play and charge kit even though theyre just as expensive as games

[quote name='wampa8jedi']For the OP:

Forex Global Trading
Special Notes: Credited instantly for me and cancellation was completely painless (simply provide your phone number, confirm your name, and they'll give you a cancellation number). Note that this appears to be another Pacific Web Works offer and you may have trouble with it crediting. That being said, I've done other PWW offers, and this one credited just fine for me.[/quote]
For some reason this offer does not process my credit card.

Status Update of Dead Space Ordered on October 15th

Ticket 1 [10/27]
I have a question on my Order #250350 which was a copy of Dead Space. It has been 12 days since it has been shipped, and was wondering if I could get a tracking number for it as it has taken a long time to arrive.

Much appreciated.

Reply 1 [10/29]
I am sorry to hear your game has not yet arrived. Items typically arrive within 3-5 business days of being sent so it should have by now.

As it has not, we will initiate an investigation with the carrier on your shipment. To prevent any further delay though, we will issue a replacement to you. The game will be shipped to you on Thursday and should arrive within 2-3 business days.

Follow-Up [11/5]
Hello, I am very concerned on my order 250350, as I STILL have not received it, and feel very unhappy. The original order was made some time ago, and I do not feel like I am being obtrusive for inquiring on a long process. PLEASE send a tracking number, as I would like to see it's progress.

Reply 2 [11/07]
Unfortunately, your game did not go out as quickly as my colleague had expected. I apologize for the delay. However, I have requested that it be sent out on Monday via expedited delivery and you can then expect it to arrive within 1-2 days.

Hopefully they're telling the truth this time...

Let me get this straight for the Grant Every Day offer. If i sign up it will also sign me up for the piggyback offer? Therefore, when i cancel i should also try to cancel the My Club Rewards(Piggyback offer)? Correct?

[quote name='uEih']Let me get this straight for the Grant Every Day offer. If i sign up it will also sign me up for the piggyback offer? Therefore, when i cancel i should also try to cancel the My Club Rewards(Piggyback offer)? Correct?[/quote] How long did it take you to get credit for Grant Every Day because I still haven't got mine from late last night. Also what are you talking about should i know that there is some additional thing they signed me up for and I need to cancel?

Does anyone have an email address for Forex Global Trading? Like I said before [email protected] is not the same company and when I click 'submit' on the support ticket page at forexgtg.com nothing happens.

No credit, no email and their 800#/support email is running me in loops with no resolution.

This is the email I just tried sending to [email protected] again:

I signed up for your trial offer on Thursday (11/6/08) and have yet to receive a confirmation email. I would like you to send me a confirmation email which includes the following information.

* member/account ID
* product/service ordered
* date of sign-up

I have already sent one support ticket on Thursday (11/6/08) regarding this issue, and I called the 800 number and spoke to a representative who informed me that an email would be sent by the end of the business day Thursday (11/6/08). Again, I have NOT received such an email.

I would like to have this issue resolved before the end of the trial period. Your failure to follow through with your word about this matter has raised concerns about the quality of your service, and has limited my willingness to participate in the trial itself.

My credit card has already been charged for the ammount of $2.95. If this issue has not been resolved within the trial period then I must request a full refund of all charges upon cancellation because, as stated before, this issue has limited my interaction with the trial and your service.

Your attention and prompt resolution to this issue is greatly desired. Thank you.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']TTS training package credited instantly. Price 9.89[/quote]

Oh, cool a new offer. It doesn't look like a PWW so I may have a chance at doing it. But on the site it says $9.95. Is it $9.95 or $9.89?

bread's done
Back