Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='adonis 27']just a heads up, they added:

Scene It? Box Office Smash[/quote]

no new offers though :cry:

i need 2 for ghwt
then i want mkvsdc but 4 offers seems like a huge stretch right now. i need more offers

so i sent support a ticket about you're in the movies, they say a final decision has niot yet been made. i don't see why as it is the same price as the ddr bundles? i might just order a ddr bundle and return it and buy you're in the movies with it.

though, i think i may hold off until after x-mas. i think i'm teetering on the $600 mark, though i don't think i've made more than $5-7k working this year.

[quote name='hopeunknown']so i sent support a ticket about you're in the movies, they say a final decision has niot yet been made. i don't see why as it is the same price as the ddr bundles? i might just order a ddr bundle and return it and buy you're in the movies with it.

though, i think i may hold off until after x-mas. i think i'm teetering on the $600 mark, though i don't think i've made more than $5-7k working this year.[/quote]

Wait...the $600 mark only matters when you've made more than 5-7k?

this 1 credit burns why wont amazing webstores credit!?!
*wants gears 2*

also for some reason i cant get eymycredit or credit check to work so and i dont see any other instant/easy offers =(

I am taking it you already did Grant Every Day?

That offer is a week long and is only $1.95 and is really easy to cancel via phone or email.

[quote name='bardiya27']What offers do you guys recommend for someone who is new at this? What are the two easiest offers to get started with?[/quote]

1. Grant Every Day
2. One of the PWW offers

GED is very cheap and easy to cancel. The PWW offers are also on the cheap side but it's usually difficult to make a purchase because they usually only take certain purchases. BUT esuccess2u works with the paypal VCC so it may work with others.

[quote name='SunnyD']Hey guys, how would you guys go about getting referrals? I signed up under 360Elite4free.com but i signed under nobody. I can't do anymore offers for anyone else right now so it looks pretty bad for me. I'm only 14 so i would have no way of getting money.

It's right here if anyone wants to help.http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5535613[/quote]

Your best bet at getting referrals is either to pass the link on to your actual friends, or put it up on other websites and such.

Please edit the referral link out of your post. Those are to be kept out of this thread. Thanks.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Wait...the $600 mark only matters when you've made more than 5-7k?[/quote]

no, i'm just saying i don't think it will do much against me since i don't earn much anyways. i usually get most or all my taxes back each year since i'm a student who doesn't work very much during school time. ;)

[quote name='41down']anyones call of duty 5 arrive? still waiting...[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting to which is weird cuz I ordered mirrors edge the same time n it shipped the same day as mirrors edge n mirrors edge already came

Anyone been billed by "Reg,net" ? I just got a credit card bill from for $59.90 even though the two offers I did (Easy Grant Finder and Forex Global Trading) were both canceled on day 6 of their trials. I made sure when I canceled that all the affiliated offers were also canceled as well. Yet, I just got this bill and I'm thinking that one of those companies is connected to Reg.net.

i'm pretty sure that's Easy Grant Offer...? cuz i got that same name on my bill except it was only the trial membership fee and not the full $59.00....talk to your bank about it

[quote name='R1V3R5']Anyone been billed by "Reg,net" ? I just got a credit card bill from for $59.90 even though the two offers I did (Easy Grant Finder and Forex Global Trading) were both canceled on day 6 of their trials. I made sure when I canceled that all the affiliated offers were also canceled as well. Yet, I just got this bill and I'm thinking that one of those companies is connected to Reg.net.[/quote]

Was there a phone number attached to the charge?

[quote name='Kauza']Was there a phone number attached to the charge?[/QUOTE]

No phone number, just the "Reg.net." I visited the site and filled out a form informing them of the charge. I do understand there are those companies who are just waiting to pounce on your credit card when you do not cancel before the trials end. However, I canceled prior to the trials ending, confirmed all attached offers were canceled, and even have confirmation numbers for the two companies for which I had trials with. I have since called my bank and canceled my debit card but I can't dispute the charge until it moves from pending to my actual checking account.

Edit: The URL was REGNETORD.COM

I ordered guitar Hero world tour and received shipping notification October 29th. I still haven't received it. I have tried contacting twice with no response. Any suggestions? please pm me!

[quote name='SirSavesALot']I ordered guitar Hero world tour and received shipping notification October 29th. I still haven't received it. I have tried contacting twice with no response. Any suggestions? please pm me![/quote]

Email or support ticket? Email them and submit a new support ticket for every 4 days you don't get a response.

I just joined. Any suggestions on offers to in where I DO NOT have to ship them back anything. Or if I do how does that work? I pay the Shipping for it to come to me and then I pay to ship it back?

[quote name='soccerguy8']easy grant finder is like dead, isn't that mentioned on the 1st page? anyways I filed an mcr for that one month ago. I contacted trainn two weeks ago to say what the heck is going on. I just sent another support ticket today.[/quote]

I did easy grant 4 days ago and got credit after 2 and a half days.

Time to cancel.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']damn, those HoodiaCore and ColoPure offers are a pain in the...

I did ColoPure long ago. They sent me two orders cuz they try to sneak in two other bottles when you hit that confirmation button...which I didn't see until it was too late. Called 'em and told 'em I didn't want those extra two bottles. The person said they'd remove them from my order and just ship the ColoPure bottle. Well, I got that order with just the bottle. Then I got a second order shipped to me with the Colopure and two extra bottles. I thought it was gonna be a complete nightmare, but I just made sure I had all my emails, confirmation numbers, confirmation receipts that they got the bottles returned. And everything was ok.

Just wanted to let everyone know...cancelled Forex offer with the number in the OP. It still works and didn't go to a voicemail like someone said. They answered with Pacific Web works? I forgot the exact name. But yes, I guess it is one of those offers. Anyway, I asked for Forex and they transferred me to some guy, Chris. All he asked me for was my phone number...name...and he gave me a cancellation confirmation number. Was the quickest cancellation ever!

Now I just have to cancel the Grant Every Day offer. i have 3 numbers I've found throughout this thread. I've already sent a cancellation email to them, but I do want to call them just incase. For those that have cancelled...which number did you call:

888-276-8163 (found this on the page where you can cancel by email)
800-235-1364
888-276-8105

Any reply would be greatly appreciated :)

thx!!

EDIT: Well, I got the cancellation email reply from them. But it's from a different email source. When I signed up I got a confirmation email from: [email protected]

This cancellation email comes from:
[email protected]

Just an FYI. Hopefully that's the same company lol...[/quote]

How long is the grant offer? I put in a cancellation form on the site.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']I just joined. Any suggestions on offers to in where I DO NOT have to ship them back anything. Or if I do how does that work? I pay the Shipping for it to come to me and then I pay to ship it back?[/quote]
On the first page there is a nice list of offers to try, the guys here have done a great job keeping this list updated and full of the important information needed to cancel.

Top of my head, these just require a phone call to cancel.
Eye My Credit
Amazing Webstore
Everyday Grant
Credit Check total

I have two open support tickets for Fallout 3, which apparently shipped around launch. AND an email. Neither have been responded to and it's been around three weeks total. I created the support tickets and the email throughout the course of the three weeks, but that's still unacceptable.

First, I had a Guitar Hero Bundle and they told me I hit my limit. Changed it to Falllout 3 and it's said shipped. They said they'd provide me with a tracking number if I requested and so I requested one on the day they said they'd have it. No response. That was two weeks ago. I'm getting fed up.

[quote name='GuardianE']I have two open support tickets for Fallout 3, which apparently shipped around launch. AND an email. Neither have been responded to and it's been around three weeks total. I created the support tickets and the email throughout the course of the three weeks, but that's still unacceptable.

First, I had a Guitar Hero Bundle and they told me I hit my limit. Changed it to Falllout 3 and it's said shipped. They said they'd provide me with a tracking number if I requested and so I requested one on the day they said they'd have it. No response. That was two weeks ago. I'm getting fed up.[/quote]

i ran into trouble with my dead space order. they said it shipped and i filled out a ticket. about a week or so later they shipped me a new one and this time provided a tracking number.

eventually i got it

Anyone familiar with how the Netflix trial works? Original plan was to do the trial and sign up for at least one extra legit month at $8.99 but I didn't know they offered the trial on anything beyond the 1 DVD out at a time plan. Is there a way to downgrade from 3 DVDs out at a time during the free trial to the 1 DVD out at a time when you transition to being a legit paid member? Most important thing is still retaining the opportunity for the YF360G credit. Thanks.

EDIT: N/M, seems you can downgrade your trial easily on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adonis 27']I'm still waiting to which is weird cuz I ordered mirrors edge the same time n it shipped the same day as mirrors edge n mirrors edge already came[/quote]

Same here still waiting for cod5.

[quote name='GuardianE']I have two open support tickets for Fallout 3, which apparently shipped around launch. AND an email. Neither have been responded to and it's been around three weeks total. I created the support tickets and the email throughout the course of the three weeks, but that's still unacceptable.

First, I had a Guitar Hero Bundle and they told me I hit my limit. Changed it to Falllout 3 and it's said shipped. They said they'd provide me with a tracking number if I requested and so I requested one on the day they said they'd have it. No response. That was two weeks ago. I'm getting fed up.[/quote]

Of course as soon as I write a message on here, I get home and Fallout 3 is waiting for me. :roll:

Came from Hubbagames. Looks like Trainn is using them for most of their ordering now.

I called to cancel the Easy Grant Finder offer yesterday and could barely understand the rep. She kept repeating herself as if she was reading a script and lost her place. :whistle2:? She also disconnected the call before giving me any cancellation codes. Good thing I decided to call back today to make sure it was canceled, cause it WASN'T. This rep gave me cancellation codes for EGF and the other two memberships they stick you with in the confirmation email. UGH I hate how they keep asking you over and over again WHYYYYY you want to cancel. I haven't even gotten credit for this offer!! :cry: EGF sucks! :whistle2:x

[quote name='hopeunknown']has anyone done the netflix offer on here? i've had it before with both my ccs. would be nice to try it and watch some movies on 360 too.[/quote]

I have NetFlix and the movies they put on instant watch are rarely new :roll: But I'm loving the NXE avatars. Soooo cute. :D

What ever you do, do not sign up for Grant Every Day! I have been getting raped with phone calls lately driving me crazy worst choice I ever did.

[quote name='Bazz']What ever you do, do not sign up for Grant Every Day! I have been getting raped with phone calls lately driving me crazy worst choice I ever did.
[/quote]

that sucks...that happened to me when i signed up with earlier offers, so now i learned to use a fake phone # when i do offers lol :rofl:

Soooo today is the 7th day of my Forex trial.

I called yesterday to cancel, by the guy said there was no record of my account for Forex. I tried giving him a different phone number and everything. I told him that the $2.95 charge showed up on my account and he's like "oh well it will be removed, since it seems like your order didn't go through". So I just checked my account again and the charge was officially posted.

I don't know what to do since I never got a confirmation email for my trial. I just hope they don't try to charge me the full membership price today since it is my 7th day, hopefully I can get it straightened out in the morning.

Ugh so now I just checked my credit card balance and now there is a pending charge for $59.90 on there from Forex.

Dammit.

Now I have to wait for them to open, so I can call and bitch them out and get this reversed.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Ugh so now I just checked my credit card balance and now there is a pending charge for $59.90 on there from Forex.

Dammit.

Now I have to wait for them to open, so I can call and bitch them out and get this reversed.[/QUOTE]

Did you cancel in time? I also hope you kept your Confirmation number.

bread's done
Back