Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='hotrocks']if ive done ex grant source before, can i do this new one?[/quote]
Well I did Grant Every Day in the past and did this new one I got confirmation email, but I didn't get the credit for it yesterday.

[quote name='Rig']Call them and ask for an email for your records (the one they originally sent).

If they won't give you one, you're pretty much out of luck.[/quote]

Thanks for the response. I lost the correct direct number for customer service... anyone have it?

[quote name='munch']No. It took a week.[/quote]
how were you able to get it in a week, video professor is telling me i have to wait 1-2 months

[quote name='adonis 27']Has any1 received credit for the new EZ Grant Source?[/quote]

Doesn't look like anybody in here did. (I haven't.)

[quote name='hotrocks']did slim seduction, got charged, never got an email or credit
been 3 days
what should i do[/quote]

Call them and ask for a confirmation email. If they don't give you one, you are out of luck. That's all you can do.

i called and asked, but she didnt understand why i needed one and said she couldnt do it

i have a prinout of my order, and an email from them (its not a conf email tho)

[quote name='hotrocks']i called and asked, but she didnt understand why i needed one and said she couldnt do it

i have a prinout of my order, and an email from them (its not a conf email tho)[/quote]

Well, what email is it from them?

If it's the email you get from signing up, it may work with Trainn.

Of course, if it's just some junk they sent later on, it's not useful.

[quote name='kattman']Does anyone know if trainn is going to put the new Guitar Hero stand alone drums up on their site in the near future?[/quote]

I was hoping they would add this as well.

ok they say no more than one account per house hold ...
i have a gc that is in someone else's name they said i could use....
but none of the offers will let me do them in my name with it.........

could i change my account info as in my name to that persons name or is that a bad idea if so does any one else have a idea for me thanks

[quote name='yf4e10']Thanks for the response. I lost the correct direct number for customer service... anyone have it?[/quote]

?

I completed the forex global trading offer back in early Feb. but was on the fence regarding what game I wanted. So, now that Halo Wars is out, I pulled the trigger. Hope to see my new RTS in the next week or so.

Funny thing though...my email said "thanks for your order for FallOut3" whereas my progress page over at YF360G states Halo Wars is on order. I opened a ticket just to be safe. Don't want to end up with the wrong game.

And again, for those who don't buy into it, check out the "What I got FREE Today" page over at my Google Group for a MASSIVE listing of freebies claimed by myself and other members!

UPDATE: WOW! I MEAN WOW! When I finished my original post above, I headed back to gmail to reply to some emails and BAM, there's a shipping notification email from Trainn. TALK ABOUT FAST! Less than 20 minutes from order to ship. Or at least order to order. Amazon or whatever. Very very nice! I love these guys!

i did ez grant source before this update, it credited on Dec 7, 2008

dont know if its been pointed out but they tagged some old favorite offers as "new" such as boca java and directv. also have an offer to sign up for a credit card. :roll: greatest offers

[quote name='Sin Bin 16']Can anyone please help me get Halo 3? I really want it.[/quote]

halo 3 new retails for $40 and you might be able to get it for less somewhere so if you really want it id suggest coughing up some cash and buying it.

IMO - its definitely worth $40; it was worth the $60/70/140 when it came out but if you dont have it by now im not sure how badly you really want the game

[quote name='FluxDF']It looks like EZ Grant Source is going to be a MCR for me. Have you received credit yet Rig?[/quote]

Nope. Almost certainly gonna be an MCR.

[quote name='nyj1218']halo 3 new retails for $40 and you might be able to get it for less somewhere so if you really want it id suggest coughing up some cash and buying it.

IMO - its definitely worth $40; it was worth the $60/70/140 when it came out but if you dont have it by now im not sure how badly you really want the game[/QUOTE]

Speaking of this... I've had one helluva hard time trying to get rid of my copy of Halo 3. I actually have a pre-release I won from Pontiac before the official release date - some of you may remember the Win it before you can buy it contest they held weeks before the release! Even with a numbered edition, I can't find anyone willing to pay more than $20 for it. It even has a really kewl Pontiac G6 sleeve...LOL!

That said, I would think the poster could get it quite cheap...even at GS or GF maybe.

[quote name='FluxDF']It looks like EZ Grant Source is going to be a MCR for me. Have you received credit yet Rig?[/quote]

[quote name='Rig']Nope. Almost certainly gonna be an MCR.[/quote]

They made a liar out of me. It credited tonight. :applause:

[quote name='Rig']Nope. Almost certainly gonna be an MCR.[/quote]

The universe rewarded me, because I awoke from a nap to find credit for EZ Grant Source. How fun!

EDIT: Look at the post times, Flux. :lol:

I got my credit. I order GHWT pack, but I think might been stupid being I could just got a street fighter 4 and sell it for more and then just buy a used GHWT for cheap. To late now I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder how long it will take to get a street fighter fightpad, i plan on getting guitar hero III(with guitar) for my next purchase

They must have done a mass credit, because I also received credit for EZ Grant tonight. Good! That one was looking like a total loss after I didn't get a confirmation email.

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Speaking of this... I've had one helluva hard time trying to get rid of my copy of Halo 3. I actually have a pre-release I won from Pontiac before the official release date - some of you may remember the Win it before you can buy it contest they held weeks before the release! Even with a numbered edition, I can't find anyone willing to pay more than $20 for it. It even has a really kewl Pontiac G6 sleeve...LOL!

That said, I would think the poster could get it quite cheap...even at GS or GF maybe.[/quote]

I actually sold my copy that I won 3 or 4 days before the official release. Sold it for $75 or $80.. But I kept the sleeve ;) The Xbox 360 I won from Doritos came with another copy. So I put the sleeve from the Pontiac one on it.

I just realized that I had one offer completed at this site from years ago. I figured I would get that second one to finally get a game. Can some one recommend me a quick and easy one? I haven't completed any of the current ones.

I would prefer one not involving money, but if there is one out there that credits quick and you can cancel online that would be even better.

[quote name='darthbudge']Did anybody order the HAWX Aviator Stick?

I went ahead and ordered that, and I am really hoping that it will ship quickly.[/quote]

I was considering it...even though I still need to complete another offer (or find two referrals).

just got 4 credits, wooooo!! can't wait for Guitar Hero: Metallica and Chronicles of Riddick to be added in the next update!

[quote name='adonis 27']just got 4 credits, wooooo!! can't wait for Guitar Hero: Metallica and Chronicles of Riddick to be added in the next update![/QUOTE]

I don't know what to do about GH:M. My understanding is that the extra drum pedal is only available if you pre-order from Gamestop, which Trainn never does... and for me, half the draw is to be able to get the extra pedal with the game.

For anyone who didn't receive credit or an email for Forex:
I just got in contact with someone through their customer service number (800-497-4988) and I learned a lot from him. He told me they DO NOT send out welcome emails and after asking for one he said he couldn't send one. He said that if I wasn't receiving credits or points from a survey site that I need to contact that survey site and tell them which specific day I signed up on. Then, TRAINN would have to contact Forex. He told me that nothing he could send me would get me my credit except if I followed this protocol. I have my doubts, but I'll give it a try.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I don't know what to do about GH:M. My understanding is that the extra drum pedal is only available if you pre-order from Gamestop, which Trainn never does... and for me, half the draw is to be able to get the extra pedal with the game.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I have no idea? But that wouldn't make sense for only one store to sell the 2nd drum pedal if it required it. I'm getting it for the sweet guitar solos and cuz I love metallica. As far as the drums, I have the rock band drums, so I'm hoping those work which I highly doubt, but I don't want 2 sets of drums.

As far as Chronicles of Riddick, the demo is up on XBL and it's pretty sick but hard too

I did Forex awhile back and contacted them and TRAINN. This is the response I got.

Dialog
Question:

Hi. I signed up for the Forex Global Trading and I got a screenshot of the page with my login. I called and asked for a conformation email and they said they don't send conformation and that the login page is the conformation. I never got credited it for it and was wondering how do I get credit now? Thanks!

Date: 2009-02-12
Response 1:

Unfortunately, your credit did not going through as you have already registered for an offer from the company behind Forex Global Trading, Pacific Web works.

Due to their trial offer, credit is only provided for new users to their companies offers. For your reference, their offers include eAuction Tutor, Quickbooks Quick Start, Increase My Margin, Google SEO Supervisor, Auction Starter Kit, UMAC Core, eSuccess2u, Ultimate Search Guide, Chuck Mullany Teaches eBay, and Yahoo Success Center.

As you have already registered, and received credit for, four of their companies offers, they will not credit to us (and in-turn you) for the sign-up. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I wished that TRAINN would let us know ahead of time about the offers and limits. HTH!

Has anybody tried signing up with emusic lately? I just tried signing up, and after I filled in my info and credit card # and clicked the "Sign Me Up" button, I just get a blank page.

[quote name='howaboutno']Has anybody tried signing up with emusic lately? I just tried signing up, and after I filled in my info and credit card # and clicked the "Sign Me Up" button, I just get a blank page.[/quote]

Pretty sure others mentioned it returning a blank page. Just watch your email (and junk folder) for confirmation, to know for sure whether it went through.

EZ Grant Source was the easiest cancellation I've ever had.

She asked for my last name and zip code, then asked if I was calling to cancel. I said "Yep", and she said the cancellation number (and told me an email would be sent).

Got the email seconds later. She also confirmed that the one number canceled all the trials.

[quote name='Vegetto991']i wonder how long it will take to get a street fighter fightpad, i plan on getting guitar hero III(with guitar) for my next purchase[/quote]
anyone have a fightpad who orderd

[quote name='Rig']EZ Grant Source was the easiest cancellation I've ever had.

She asked for my last name and zip code, then asked if I was calling to cancel. I said "Yep", and she said the cancellation number (and told me an email would be sent).

Got the email seconds later. She also confirmed that the one number canceled all the trials.[/quote]

Hey Rig, which number did you use to cancel EZ Grant Source? The 1-800-235-1364 or 1-888-276-8105?

[quote name='Rig']Pretty sure others mentioned it returning a blank page. Just watch your email (and junk folder) for confirmation, to know for sure whether it went through.[/quote]

Yeah I finally got a confirmation email about 12 hours later.

[quote name='Rig']EZ Grant Source was the easiest cancellation I've ever had.

Got the email seconds later. She also confirmed that the one number canceled all the trials.[/quote]

Phone call lasted about a minute for me this morning.

[quote name='adonis 27']Hey Rig, which number did you use to cancel EZ Grant Source? The 1-800-235-1364 or 1-888-276-8105?[/quote]

I used the 1364 number.

I also got credited for EZ Grant today, Thank God.
The Government Grants will be another MCR for me, but it credited for my buddy.

Also it looks like I didn't get a referral from my friend even though I did the referral correctly myself.
Anyways to get that referral or pretty my SOL?

Wow, even though this is late, i hate Free Grant Network. I signed up for Easy Grant Finder in September, then signed up for FGN in January. I called to cancel in January, but they said i had already canceled in September. I told them i recently signed up and that maybe they were mistaken, the lady reassured me that there was ABSOLUTELY no way, there was another account under my name (i have a VERY unique name by the way). So I asked for confirmation # just in case they charge me in the future.

A month later, they charge ALL 3 of their programs to my card. I called back right away asking for a refund since there had to be a mistake, they lady kept using her stupid script telling me they still don't see an account. She kept reading while i hung up on her (i was talking to her for 20 min!).

Just called my bank to file the dispute, hopefully they take care of it....ugh....sometimes these offers are a pain.

Called to cancel EX Grant today and spoke with a gentleman named Peter Griffin. Awesome.

Cancellation was very easy. He only saw that I was signed up for that offer though, and not the two that were supposed to piggyback. Hopefully that is true.

bread's done
Back