Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I guess I need to add this to the OP:

You need to call the company and ask if they will send you a confirmation email. If they won't send one, you are SOL. Trainn will send you a canned response about needing an email.

I believe Ez Grant Source is now dead. Clicked on the link and it brought up a page with big bold red letters saying "This offer has expired"

Did Government Grants which credited in a few hours. Yay! Street Fighter IV!! Now I'm just waiting on a credit from Boca Java (I love coffee) and an MCR from Columbia House. Then I can order GH: Metallica from the next update

My HAWX flight stick still hasn't shipped yet...

I was planning on picking the game up this weekend, but I don't really want to play it until I get my flight stick.

what'd u guys think about the Wheelman demo? How about the Chronicles of Riddick demo? im debating which to get with my 2 credits. I loved Chronicles of Riddick on Xbox, but the demo was kind of weird and Wheelman was pretty fun.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Hey, how do I file a MCR on Slim Reduction if I received no e-mail and I received the pills?[/quote]
same boat as you. screw trainn and slimseduc.
i called slimseduc and they said 'they don't send confirmations' pretty sure it was a lie or the girl on the phone just didn't know what she was talking about. and she asked why would i need one. fk her

takes so long to get on the line to that place too

i sent back the pills anyway after getting rma

Whoever you spoke to did lie, they send out emails really fast there. Like today, they tried to message me saying that they tried to renew my shipment (which I canceled weeks ago) and when they went to charge my card, got denied by my bank (used a visa gc). They wanted me to update my credit info so I send them a message like "you fools shouldn't be chargin me for nothin! I canceled a long time ago and I got proof!" They reply with the same cancellation number I had before. Those emails today were 2 hours apart.

Wow, haven't been here in awhile. Looking to get back in the YF360 loop. Could anyone possibly recommend me two current offers that will not be a hassle and are $5 or less? Paypal VCC is preferred but not necessary. I've done these:

Privacy Matters
At Home Rewards
eSuccess2U
Hoodiacore
Grant Every Day
Nite Trim
Video Professor
EZ Grant Source
Blockbuster
Google Money Tree

Just following up to my last post. After cashing in another credit on Tuesday and requesting Halo Wars, I was shocked to see it on the porch last night. That's 3 days from request to arrival! NICE! Thanks again to the fine folks at Trainn. Oh wait...BONUS - got 4 more completed refs while waiting on the game. So, what now? Still hoping they add the GHWT drum kit soon. That would pretty much complete my gameroom setup. Anyway, here's a proof pic for my fellow CAGr's!

halowarsprize.jpg

Thanks again for all the refs! You guys rock!

well ive gotten like 8 emails from slim seduction, but none were the original order confirmation email. i got charged, and got the product!

but no credit..and i guess no chance for an MCR (should i submit one and just put the first email i recieved from them?)

Anyone know why Amazing Web Stores doesn't work? It says payment is declined when I've never done an offer by that company before. The only offers I've done is Gamefly and SlimReduction.

What does everyone think of Easy Grant Finder and Government Grants? If I've done EZ Grant Source and Grant Every Day, would that make doing the others pointless? Or are they not related?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I know his is against the rules, but you can just have someone who did receive the e-mail post the headers and then edit it to your details.[/quote]

well if anyone would be kind enough to do that they can PM me

Just signed up for the Slim Seduction trial. I received an email instantly, though it ended up being sent to the Spam box in Gmail (from "GNS Orders").

Hopefully, it credits soon, as I have another credit sitting in my account.

Can someone maybe PM me the headers for amazing webstores? I completed the offer and even got charged, but no confirmation email. I don't know if this is against the rules or not but it's pretty lame.

[quote name='Rig']Just signed up for the Slim Seduction trial. I received an email instantly, though it ended up being sent to the Spam box in Gmail (from "GNS Orders").

Hopefully, it credits soon, as I have another credit sitting in my account.[/quote]

Mine ended up being a MCR, and I still have yet to receive credit two weeks after the MCR. So it's not looking good for me.

Also, you definitely have to return the product. I remember there being some confusion about that a few pages back. Return it right when you get it, as you only have 21 days from the order date to get it back to them.

Slim Seduction credited for me. I think it took a day or so, but no MCR.

I just signed up for eMusic over the weekend. It took a day to get the sign up email. I haven't received credit for it yet.

[quote name='Kauza']Mine ended up being a MCR, and I still have yet to receive credit two weeks after the MCR. So it's not looking good for me.

Also, you definitely have to return the product. I remember there being some confusion about that a few pages back. Return it right when you get it, as you only have 21 days from the order date to get it back to them.[/quote]

I was sure that the product did have to be sent back. Whoever posted that it did not will probably end up with a nasty charge on their card at some point.

And I actually pick my packages up at the post office, get the RMA# while I'm there, and turn right around and hand the package to the postal worker. :lol:

EDIT: A while back, I posted about canceling during the trial period and later being charged $49.90 from Home Money Experts. They promised me a refund of the money when I called back, but weeks went by without seeing the refund.

I contacted my credit card company and filed an online complaint with the BBB. Today, I checked my credit card account, and I see that I was refunded the $49.90. Glad to see that finally went through.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']Just signed up for the Slim Seduction trial. I received an email instantly, though it ended up being sent to the Spam box in Gmail (from "GNS Orders").

Hopefully, it credits soon, as I have another credit sitting in my account.[/quote]

i dont have any emails from them. i have a lot from slim seduction tho, just no confirmation ones :whistle2:(

Can also confirm that the NEW EZ Grant Source was a very easy cancellation....

hope they add new offers....like 6 easy and NEW 1's....not 1's that are PWW or stuff like that...

rather have the new offers then the new game update

[quote name='adonis 27']Can also confirm that the NEW EZ Grant Source was a very easy cancellation....

hope they add new offers....like 6 easy and NEW 1's....not 1's that are PWW or stuff like that...

rather have the new offers then the new game update[/quote]

New, decent offers would be really nice.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']
Hannah Montana game was included but not Legends of Wrestlemania. :whistle2:|[/quote]

:whee: Woot! And Leisure Suit Larry! \\:D/

Nice, I was hoping the game update would come this week. Sacred 2 ordered! Now we'll have to see if it actually comes out this month...

EDIT: fuck! Amazon shows as of this morning that it is delayed to May. Should have checked before I ordered.

Just canceled EZ Grant Source and it was so easy to cancel. I mentioned the "bonus offers", SBA Connection Resource and Kind Remind Media Center, and I was not signed up for them. Took me 2 minutes and it was done.

Add me to the list of people who had a very easy time canceling EZ Grant Source; took a minute on the phone max. Next up to cancel will be eMusic, but since that's a 30 day trial, I'm going to wait another week or two before I cancel. Plus I'm actually finding some good music with the 80 free downloads they give you.
Happy to say that both offer completions showed up within 5 days, and that includes the weekend, so it was really about 2-3 business days. I've got my first order on the way!

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']They updated the games for March.

Hannah Montana game was included but not Legends of Wrestlemania. :whistle2:|[/quote]

They actually did add Legends of Wrestlemania :)...must've been after you posted

and damn....i was hoping Guitar Hero: Metallica would come with a guitar...should've done my hw :(

EDIT: also, i asked if they will ship an extra foot pedal for the drums since some places are doing that promo for pre-orders...i'll let you know what they say

I had a Gamefly account years ago. When I entered my email address to try and complete the offer it wanted to re-activate my old account. Can I sign up for a Gamefly account using a different email and still get credit through TRAINN? It's a different address since I've moved. Just curious if it'll go through.

[quote name='FluxDF']I had a Gamefly account years ago. When I entered my email address to try and complete the offer it wanted to re-activate my old account. Can I sign up for a Gamefly account using a different email and still get credit through TRAINN? It's a different address since I've moved. Just curious if it'll go through.[/quote]

In my experience, yes. My brother had a gamefly account awhile ago too. Then he signed up for this website and did it again, but used a different shipping address and e-mail address....he still got credit too....BUT that was his case, i wouldn't bank on it 100%

Sooo happy! Things worked out for me.

I did the Media Mogul Me trial, and as a student on a budget the hold they placed messed up my account for a few days. I actually canceled the trial an hour after I found out they charged me. Didn't credit so it seemed like a lot of hassle for nothing. But I filed the MCR thinking that it couldn't hurt and it credited. This makes up for the Forex offer I did that didn't credit. I "made use of the services" this time, but didn't receive an email to do an MCR so I was stuck. Now I'm good to go and just trying to decide what game I want.

Has anyone been receiving the SFIV fightpads? That is one of my options. I'm using the regular controller and i'm doing alright in SFIV. My options also include Resident Evil 5, Skate 2, or Star Ocean. Are there any big potential releases in April I might want to wait for?

I just checked my pre-order for RE5 that I placed back on Feb. 12. The status is: "ATTN REQUIRED-please contact" Anyone else that pre-ordered RE5 get this message? Any guesses on what it could be about?

[quote name='The0ne']What does everyone think of Easy Grant Finder and Government Grants? If I've done EZ Grant Source and Grant Every Day, would that make doing the others pointless? Or are they not related?[/quote]

Bumping this just in case anyone knows.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']I just checked my pre-order for RE5 that I placed back on Feb. 12. The status is: "ATTN REQUIRED-please contact" Anyone else that pre-ordered RE5 get this message? Any guesses on what it could be about?[/quote]

that happened to me when i FIRST signed up...when i contacted them, they said i had to verify my name/address, so i had to send a scanned copy of my ID...go to the support section and send a support ticket asking what the problem is..

[quote name='The0ne']Bumping this just in case anyone knows.[/quote]
Easy Grant Finder isn't associated with those, so that 1 u can do...i THINK EZ Grant Source and Government Grants are connected....but im not sure...i'd wait for some1 else to verify

[quote name='blueseraphtears']I just checked my pre-order for RE5 that I placed back on Feb. 12. The status is: "ATTN REQUIRED-please contact" Anyone else that pre-ordered RE5 get this message? Any guesses on what it could be about?[/quote]

I received that message when I tried to order Street Fighter IV because there was a duplicate credit on my account. They had put a hold on my order until I completed another offer.

[quote name='adonis 27']Easy Grant Finder isn't associated with those, so that 1 u can do...i THINK EZ Grant Source and Government Grants are connected....but im not sure...i'd wait for some1 else to verify[/quote]

Thanks. Would appreciate it if anyone had information on GG.

EDIT: Damn, it looks like both of them have expired. Hope they add new offers soon.

[quote name='macjz212']I received that message when I tried to order Street Fighter IV because there was a duplicate credit on my account. They had put a hold on my order until I completed another offer.[/quote]
Thanks for all your thoughts. My problem is, I'm pretty sure it's not a duplicate credit. And this is my 16th game ordered, I don't know why I would need to verify my address now. I did send a support request (haven't heard back yet). I just hope this get sorted out quick. I want to kill me some "zombies".

Since the grant ones seem to have expired, does anyone know of other easy offers thats not a Pacific Web Works offer? I have done one of them and I don't want to risk not having a credit for the second time.(I did yahoo success center). I've also done netflix, blockbuster,gamefly, all the credit checks, and emusic. I don't want to do an offer that requires me to return the product.

I've only gotten 1 game on release date, it was epic. It shipped Monday night and i got it Tuesday morning...then i beat it in 2 days and sold it on eBay for $50 lol But besides that, yeah, usually 2-3 days AFTER release date is the norm for me

as for contacting Support....you said its your 16th game? MAYBE you have to fill out some tax stuff then? I dunno, just my guess

bread's done
Back