Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

TRAINN responded about the second drum pedal promo thats going around. They said "they currently aren't doing it, but if they do decide to before the game is released, they'll include it in my order."

[quote name='adonis 27']as for contacting Support....you said its your 16th game? MAYBE you have to fill out some tax stuff then? I dunno, just my guess[/quote]

Good guess, but it's my 16th game since 2007. I shouldn't have to fill out any tax info unless I go over $600 a year. I've only ordered one other game this year.

i see some people have been doing the grant offers recently, i hope this helps

TIMELINE
2/18 - Signed up for "Easy Grant Finder" and "Government Grants"
2/23 - Canceled "Easy Grant Finder"
2/24 - Canceled "Government Grants"
2/25 - Filed MCR's for both
3/11 - Received Credit for both
3/11?? - Order RE5??

not sure what game to get, not sure if i really want re5 but a main reason i use this site is to get games that i would not pay for (i also used it to get games i wanted like gta and halo though)....looking down the road, and i do not have a full calendar or anything, it looks like the only game id be willing to buy is cod5, but since its coming out so late i hope il have 2 credits by then

one more thing, if youre doing the grant sites, make sure you have a copy of the sign-up confirmation email ready when you cancel because chances are you were signed up for 3 additional offers that can be canceled along with the main offer, just make sure youre not being screwed over

[quote name='macjz212']1 new offer has been put up: GoDaddy.com[/quote]

Blah, you have to sign up for a 12-month hosting. Looks like that's $4.74 a month.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Anyone's RE5 ship yet? I think the only game I've ever gotten on release date from Trainn is GTAIV.[/QUOTE]

Just got a confirmation email that RE 5 shipped. I've only gotten one other game but it was delivered the next day since I only live like 5 miles from the shipping center. So hopefully I will be enjoying it on release day.

gonna try the easy fortune one

btw, I finally have two credits, now can you guys help me out:

I do not have an xbox 360
I want to make a profit off the games whether it be the unspeakable, or ebay.
What item should I buy to get the biggest profit? and not have to wait to long to receive it.

Thanks

[quote name='hotrocks']gonna try the easy fortune one

btw, I finally have two credits, now can you guys help me out:

I do not have an xbox 360
I want to make a profit off the games whether it be the unspeakable, or ebay.
What item should I buy to get the biggest profit? and not have to wait to long to receive it.

Thanks[/quote]

get a new release like halo wars or re5 and at the least you can take it to GS

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']Just got my confirmation that re5 has shipped. Nice! Totally wasn't expecting it to ship on release date like that![/quote]

it might not. im pretty sure trainn status "shipped" just means they put the order in to amazon (or w/e online retailer they are going to use for your game), meaning if the game is going to be sold out then you would get it when amazon has it. i dont think re5 will be in that high demand. plus trainn generally picks an unnecessarily fast shipping method like 2 day or same day so that helps too

[quote name='hotrocks']what about GHWT with guitar?[/quote]

ghwt may retail for the most but if you plan to resell it youre not going to get full market value most likely. unless of course you plan on returning it but that can be risky and IMO a little cheap and exploitative

good luck though, really cant go wrong considering games from this site generally run for less than $10 each

[quote name='nyj1218']it might not. im pretty sure trainn status "shipped" just means they put the order in to amazon (or w/e online retailer they are going to use for your game), meaning if the game is going to be sold out then you would get it when amazon has it. i dont think re5 will be in that high demand. plus trainn generally picks an unnecessarily fast shipping method like 2 day or same day so that helps too[/quote]

Yah from my previous experiences with them they have all arrived with in 1-2 days of shipped status. And re5 will not sell out. Re4 didn't, and this isn't Halo or GTA 4, although I'm sure it will be better than both. It just doesn't have the same fan base, plus Amazon was advertising a promise to get re5 to you on the release day instead of the following day. So I'm hoping that Trainn decided to use Amazon this time haha.

From the Easy Fortune Profits T&C:

Upon submitting a request for Membership, a Member ID and Password are assigned to you and can be used to gain access to EasyFortune500Profits. Only one Membership per individual is allowed per year. The initial shipping charge of one dollar and ninety-six includes seven (7) days worth of access to the online directories, resources, suppliers, and training. After seven days, a seventy five dollar recurring monthly fee for the EasyFortune500Profits e-commerce website, business management program, information, and membership will be billed to the credit card used by you to complete the signup process unless you cancel your membership or change your billing method.

^^^^^not trying to sound rude, but whats your point? lol unless i'm missing something?

speaking of Easy Fortune Profit, i got credit...took about 2-3 hours...but still no confirmation e-mail

[quote name='zepheron']From the Easy Fortune Profits T&C:

Upon submitting a request for Membership, a Member ID and Password are assigned to you and can be used to gain access to EasyFortune500Profits. Only one Membership per individual is allowed per year. The initial shipping charge of one dollar and ninety-six includes seven (7) days worth of access to the online directories, resources, suppliers, and training. After seven days, a seventy five dollar recurring monthly fee for the EasyFortune500Profits e-commerce website, business management program, information, and membership will be billed to the credit card used by you to complete the signup process unless you cancel your membership or change your billing method.[/QUOTE]

So any word on anyone recieving confirmation emails? I wouldn't mind trying this as long as people are getting credit for it.

What the hell? I needed one more credit so I'd have two, and GameFly finally credited this morning. I was hoping to get Resident Evil 5, but instead of a button allowing me to order the game, the check boxes are empty and the button says "Complete 2 offers for your item."

What's going on?

This wouldn't have anything to do with the two offers that were "reversed" (for whatever reason) two months ago, would it? That's the only thing I can think of, and that's BS if true.

Oh crap its been a couple of hours and easy fortune didn't credit,there is no conformation email so i'm screwed.

Congrats on the RE5 release day shipment.

As for the EasyFortune500 I did that offer at 1am this morning hoping to wake up to an offer completion, but nothing yet. And no confirmation email either.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Congrats on the RE5 release day shipment.

As for the EasyFortune500 I did that offer at 1am this morning hoping to wake up to an offer completion, but nothing yet. And no confirmation email either.[/QUOTE]

Any luck with your credit?

[quote name='Mugen']Any luck with your credit?[/quote]I did mine around 10 or 11am and no email or credit yet. I was able to use a mastercard virtual number for the website using citi. I already see a pending charge of 1.96

That was a bit confusing to me too when I read the T&C...I think it's 7 days....I just called to cancel but the lady said that my cancellation request has been processed but in order for it to be canceled, I have to fill out a form that they will "email" me...I'll let you guys know if I get that email when I get home in 2-3 hours

[quote name='adonis 27']That was a bit confusing to me too when I read the T&C...I think it's 7 days....I just called to cancel but the lady said that my cancellation request has been processed but in order for it to be canceled, I have to fill out a form that they will "email" me...I'll let you guys know if I get that email when I get home in 2-3 hours[/quote]

What number did you call?

[quote name='Mugen']Wow that is really outrageous that you have to go through all that just for a cancelation.[/quote]

Yeah.

I thought with the wording on T&C, that it was for people who wanted to cancel AFTER their trial ended and were on the regular billing plan.

What I'm worried about is the line "** Due to mail delivery times beyond our control, please allow up to twenty-one (21) days for processing**"

Like they are saying "Well we may not get it in time, so we will charge you. But it's not our fault the mail is slow."

I'd suggest sending it the return form First Class with DC.

And if they anyone gets charged the $75 to file a chargeback with your bank. It should be in your favor, with the bogus email address, and the fact that you did request a cancellation within your trial period.

Yeah, I just called (866)519-5308 to cancel. He said he would email a link to a cancellation form. I asked him to email it, as well as give me the link over the phone. www.millionairemission.biz/cancellation.pdf is what he gave me. So that's confirmed. He also confirmed that the account isn't actually canceled until they receive and process the form. Which means it will go beyond the 7-day trial. He did say the charge would be reversed (for whatever thats worth.) I'm glad I used a VCC for this one. I just closed that card so I don't see any additional charges. I will still mail the cancellation form w/ DC.

Be very cautious if doing this offer. VCC is the way to go if at all...

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Got my RE5 today. They sure shipped this one out fast compared to the 1.5 months I had to wait for Fallout 3.[/quote]

Got mine too! Sweet!!!:bouncy:

Man why did I sign up for this Fortune500 offer, looks like a pain in the ass to cancel. And still no credit. I just printed out that sheet and am filling it out now, gonna mail this asap.

Anyone see this site: https://www.opportunityknaux.com/contact.htm
It appears to be their main site, the address matches the one on the form. And there is a different phone number. Tried calling it just now but it appears to be after business hours. And it's a friday, man this is going to be a long weekend.

Uhm... very strange. I sent a request to cancel my Fortune500 kit via the opportunityknaux contact form and I just received a confirmation email of signing up and a confirmation phone call. So at least I have something to show TRAINN for my credit. Now I just need to cancel.

bread's done
Back