Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='lakers2008']thx emeraldgsi. But I was looking for the privacy matters. I sent an email for the deal max requested my confirmation email. please provide the site for privacy matters[/QUOTE]
Oh, I guess I missed that. Sorry, I just completed Privacy Matters like 20 min ago. I typed in privacymatters.com and it took me to the website. Try that and it may contain an email to contact them.

EDIT: Just got confirmation email that BlazBlue shipped! Effing sweet!!

2nd EDIT: Has anyone sent Trainn an email asking if they will put up King of Fighters 12 soon?

Ughh repuation defender was reversed which took away from the HSM credit I just did. Aghh this sucks. Anyonelse have repuation defender rverse.

[quote name='miktau']Damn its good to see they've brought back dealmax and privacy matters but I did them back in 07 will have to check out the other one though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah haha same here. Damn it!

I was able to do home savings mall, though. Credited within 60 seconds :D

So if you can cancel all 6 (3 regular, 3 piggyback) offers via email, does anyone know if the cancellation will still go through on a Sunday? That's my 6th day, and I'd like to cancel then, but I suppose I can do it on Saturday to be safe. Just not sure if it'll still process on Sunday.

[quote name='Rocko']Privacy Matters
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-993-6264
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Also signs you up for 24Protect for $2. Cancellation number is 1-888-999-0562. It is a full membership that does not bill again for a month. Confirmation emails for both Privacy Matters and 24Protect will take about 4 hours to arrive in your inbox. Both offers are reportedly able to be cancelled online.

Home Savings Mall
Cancellation Number: 1-800-544-1528
Special Notes: Also signs you up for Cross Country Savings for $2. Cancellation number is 1-800-211-9751. It is a full membership that does not bill again for a month. Confirmation emails for both Home Savings Mall and Cross Country Savings will take about 4 hours to arrive in your inbox. Both offers are reportedly able to be cancelled online.

Dealmax
Cancellation Number: 1-800-548-0685
Special Notes: Also signs you up for Food and Flix for $2. Cancellation number is 1-800-929-4554. It is a full membership that does not bill again for a month. Confirmation emails for both Dealmax and Food and Flix will take about 4 hours to arrive in your inbox. Both offers are reportedly able to be cancelled online.

Please correct me if this info is wrong or if anyone knows the hours for the phone lines (which I would like to know myself).[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rocko. I appreciate your help.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']
@nolrootltoe: Yes, weekends count for these trials. The email explicitely states that you will be charged after 5 days(not business days) if you don't cancel.[/QUOTE]

my emails state 7 days

Hey guys,
I'm back haven't used this site in a long while since I no longer needed to get games off this site. But my live subscription is about to expire so I did some offers for a renewal. I've completed Seattle Coffee Direct & Slim Seduction here are some details for the interested.

Offer: Seattle Coffee Direct
Cost: $2.00
Start:
Cancel: Before billing cycle
Duration: Credits in 2-3 days
Notes:
DETAILS AND TERMS
* Never miss an opportunity to save on your favorite coffee with SeattleCoffeeDirect.
* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Cancel at any time.
* Your initial order will be shipped to you within 10 days of your ordering. Please wait at least two weeks from order placement to receive your initial order. Cancel anytime by calling 888-217-CAFE.
* SeattleCoffeeDirect.com is proud to offer you the best prices on the highest quality coffee from all over the world. We ship a variety of flavors straight to your door, ranging from our Gourmet House Blend to beans found only in exotic locales. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
* The total cost of your initial order will be $2.00. There is no additional charge for shipping.
* Select your coffee selections from over 30 varieties from around the world. We are always adding new roasts to our selection. Check back regularly for the latest varieties.
* Semimonthly Program: Twice a month you will receive a package with 2 bags of coffee and will be billed $12.50 per bag of coffee, plus $6.98 per bag for shipping and handling. Your total per shipment will be $38.96. Feel free to log into the site and modify your selections at any time. This will allow you to vary your coffee each shipment or stick with what you love. You control what you get.
* SeattleCoffeeDirect.com may, in case of an inventory shortage, substitute one of your coffee selections with another variety in stock. In these situations, we typically give you two bags of the variety we have in stock.
* Refund Policy: It is our policy that we cannot offer refunds for any returned items. Instead, we will issue you a store credit for your returned items. Store credits may only be given for packages within 30 days of the ship date and are valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. As always, if you receive any products that are damaged, we will reship the new product(s) at no cost to you.
* Semimonthly shipments are an estimate. They may be more or less frequent.
* At this time we only ship to U.S. addresses.
* If you have any customer service issues, please call us at 888-217-CAFE anytime from 10am - 6pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
SeattleCoffeeDirect
990 Grove St., Ste. 204
Evanston, IL 60201

Offer: Slim Seduction
Cost: $3.97
Start:
Cancel:
Duration: 21 Day Trial
Notes:
FREE 21-Day Trial Offer Information
Try out two 120-capsule bottles of Slim Seduction with no risk during the trial period. If satisfied, do nothing and the credit card you provided will be charged as Nutra Lane the low rate of $39.95 per bottle, for a total of $79.90 twenty one days from your purchase date. To avoid billing call 1-877-242-1376 or email us at [email protected] for a return authorization number, return the unused portion of the product within the 21 day trial period and never be charged. If you do not cancel, shipments of two 120-count bottles will automatically continue every 45 days from the date of your purchase, and the same credit card will be billed a total of $79.90 plus $3.97 S&H for a total of $83.87. All purchases are protected with a 30-day money-back-guarantee (less S&H charges) from the day you are charged, and you can call 1-877-242-1376 or email us at [email protected] to cancel future auto-shipments at any time with no further obligation.

Wow, either I'm going blind, or I don't see any of those three new offers on the site... which is unfortunate, because I've been waiting ages for a new offer to do.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Wow, either I'm going blind, or I don't see any of those three new offers on the site... which is unfortunate, because I've been waiting ages for a new offer to do.[/QUOTE]

There's still showing up for me in the newest offers. Clear your cache, maybe? Either that or maybe they disappeared briefly again; they've done that once before, then quickly came back.

[quote name='Kauza']There's still showing up for me in the newest offers. Clear your cache, maybe? Either that or maybe they disappeared briefly again; they've done that once before, then quickly came back.[/QUOTE]

They're back now :)

cant find the deal max website. can someone provide it since I need to request my log in details since I never got one. need to cancel it soon along with food and flix which I also requested the log in id. thx

[quote name='lakers2008']cant find the deal max website. can someone provide it since I need to request my log in details since I never got one. need to cancel it soon along with food and flix which I also requested the log in id. thx[/QUOTE]
mydealmax.com

foodandflix.com

Quick question for people who have done deal max and the home savings mall. Do you have to select 2 magazine subs after the offer or does it not matter?

[quote name='popemogoth']Hey guys,
I'm back haven't used this site in a long while since I no longer needed to get games off this site. But my live subscription is about to expire so I did some offers for a renewal. I've completed Seattle Coffee Direct & Slim Seduction here are some details for the interested.[/QUOTE]
I just did the Seattle Coffee offer and could not find these answers on their site.

A few questions if you don't mind:

How long did it take to receive a confirmation email from Seattle Coffee?

Any idea when the first billing cycle takes place?

How long did you wait before cancelling?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I just did the Seattle Coffee offer and could not find these answers on their site.

A few questions if you don't mind:

How long did you wait before cancelling?[/QUOTE]

No confirmation email yet. I forgot to pick the coffee I wanted so I'm gonna call them to change the order and ask for an email as well.

The first billing cycle should be around 21-30 days after you start your introductory offer.

How long did you wait before cancelling?
They claim to ship out the coffee 10 days after placing order and could take up to 2 weeks to arrive. My plan is to cancel as soon as I get it and come up with some bullshit story bout the coffee sucks.

I've canceled Dealmax and it's piggyback offer, home savings mall and it's piggyback offer, plus the piggyback for privacy matters, but I can't find anywhere on the privacy matters site to cancel that one. Anyone help me out here?

Damn, Settle Coffe charged my card 38.98!!! I did the offer yesterday and the initial $2.00 charge was placed for the trial. I checked to day and the charge is there for the coffee. Still no confirmation email and I can't call them until Monday when they open. I can only hope I can get a refund for the $38.98 Their terms said they don't refund for returned items, but they haven't shipped anything out yet. This effing sucks!!!

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Damn, Settle Coffe charged my card 38.98!!! I did the offer yesterday and the initial $2.00 charge was placed for the trial. I checked to day and the charge is there for the coffee. Still no confirmation email and I can't call them until Monday when they open. I can only hope I can get a refund for the $38.98 Their terms said they don't refund for returned items, but they haven't shipped anything out yet. This effing sucks!!![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought the $2.00 charge didn't sound right. SC was never a good offer. I'm not sure how many people here have even done it.

Best of luck getting money back. Keep us updated.

[quote name='Kent K25']I've canceled Dealmax and it's piggyback offer, home savings mall and it's piggyback offer, plus the piggyback for privacy matters, but I can't find anywhere on the privacy matters site to cancel that one. Anyone help me out here?[/QUOTE]

Privacy Matters is the odd man of the group. You have to send them an e-mail via their support page. They were open until 5PM EST today. I got a response from them in about an hour and confirmed my cancellation.

All the rest of the main offers I cancelled this morning. Hope to see both of my games ship out next week!

[quote name='Rocko']Guess I'll cancel the 5 offers online tomorrow and then cancel the 6th, Privacy Matters, on my 7th day, Monday.[/QUOTE]

If you call the number that was given to me above you get an automated system and can cancel on the phone even though no one answers. I got a confirmation email about an hour later confirming my cancellation.

here's a question related to prizes that you get shipped to your house:

Is there anyway to return the item or possibly exchange it? I ordered Accesory Pack 3 but now I realize I'll never need to fully charge both battery packs considering I can simply use the cable. I'd rather have accessory pack 1 so I can charge with the cable if needed and be able to download a couple of arcade games. I imagine that I'd have to make a direct return to amazon for credit?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Damn, Settle Coffe charged my card 38.98!!! I did the offer yesterday and the initial $2.00 charge was placed for the trial. I checked to day and the charge is there for the coffee. Still no confirmation email and I can't call them until Monday when they open. I can only hope I can get a refund for the $38.98 Their terms said they don't refund for returned items, but they haven't shipped anything out yet. This effing sucks!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcgm']Yeah, I thought the $2.00 charge didn't sound right. SC was never a good offer. I'm not sure how many people here have even done it.

Best of luck getting money back. Keep us updated.[/QUOTE]
Do not do the Seattle Coffee Offer!

I called them early today to get a refund/explanation on why I was charged. I spoke with "Nina" who was a complete Biotch. The phone rang like 10 times before she answered. The whole time I was calm and used a normal speaking voice. She said the first charge of $2 was charged on Friday and the coffe shipped the same day(ok, understandable I guess). The second charge for 38.98 was charged on Satuday. I asked her to cancel that order because it hasn't been shipped. She said "oh I'm checking and it just shipped today." WTF? Ok, so the order shipped like 2 min. after you guys opened your offices?!? and it shipped via UPS? Surely you can cancel it? She said "no, I can't do anything about it except give you more free coffee. your card has been charged" She then offered to cancel my account which I did. She sent a confirmation email about it being cancelled. All in all there was no help and no supervisor to speak with. The woman sounded frustrated with me(maybe she owns this shitty company). Oh well, I payed for my mistake. I filled a paypal claim because I used a Paypal VCC. My biggest mistake was closing the card 1 day after the purchase because that is when I was charged.:bomb::wall::wall:

Hopefully Paypal will side with me and hopefully I get credit for the offer. I'm not counting on either, but who knows I may get lucky.

Emerald sorry to hear about that. Yeah I just checked my card too and they tried to charge me $38.98 luckily I only had 20 bucks in my account so it got declined. I also tried calling them just now to make some changes to my initial order and no answer. So this place must be own by that one person and says their offices are closed. Lazy bitch probably took the day off. I've been to Evanston before and it's small and boring as hell. So i wouldn't be surprised if she was working out of her home.

On a lighter note as my Xbox Live subscription is about to expire. I shot Trainn an email and suggested the Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Messenger pack and they replied and said it should be added to the site in a couple of days.

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Messenger pack
Includes:
Project Gotham 4
12 Month Gold memebership
Chat Pad
Wired Headset

[quote name='kyleboller']here's a question related to prizes that you get shipped to your house:

Is there anyway to return the item or possibly exchange it? I ordered Accesory Pack 3 but now I realize I'll never need to fully charge both battery packs considering I can simply use the cable. I'd rather have accessory pack 1 so I can charge with the cable if needed and be able to download a couple of arcade games. I imagine that I'd have to make a direct return to amazon for credit?[/QUOTE]Yes, I've returned my last 19 orders to amazon for store credit. I'm currently waiting on 1 more offer before I can order a Porter Cable to polish my car! hahaha

You need to go to amazon and request a gift return. Your order should have a receipt with a number on it. Bring the package to the post office with the pre-paid label on it, and you're done.
[quote name='emeraldgsl']Do not do the Seattle Coffee Offer!

I called them early today to get a refund/explanation on why I was charged. I spoke with "Nina" who was a complete Biotch. The phone rang like 10 times before she answered. The whole time I was calm and used a normal speaking voice. She said the first charge of $2 was charged on Friday and the coffe shipped the same day(ok, understandable I guess). The second charge for 38.98 was charged on Satuday. I asked her to cancel that order because it hasn't been shipped. She said "oh I'm checking and it just shipped today." WTF? Ok, so the order shipped like 2 min. after you guys opened your offices?!? and it shipped via UPS? Surely you can cancel it? She said "no, I can't do anything about it except give you more free coffee. your card has been charged" She then offered to cancel my account which I did. She sent a confirmation email about it being cancelled. All in all there was no help and no supervisor to speak with. The woman sounded frustrated with me(maybe she owns this shitty company). Oh well, I payed for my mistake. I filled a paypal claim because I used a Paypal VCC. My biggest mistake was closing the card 1 day after the purchase because that is when I was charged.:bomb::wall::wall:

Hopefully Paypal will side with me and hopefully I get credit for the offer. I'm not counting on either, but who knows I may get lucky.[/QUOTE]
That sucks man. That's the risk of getting free games, I suppose. Live and learn (and ALWAYS read the T&C before doing an offer!)

[quote name='dcgm']Yes, I've returned my last 19 orders to amazon for store credit. I'm currently waiting on 1 more offer before I can order a Porter Cable to polish my car! hahaha

You need to go to amazon and request a gift return. Your order should have a receipt with a number on it. Bring the package to the post office with the pre-paid label on it, and you're done. [/QUOTE]

You haven't gotten the ban notice from TraINN? I was under the impression that there was considerable risk involved in doing that now.

[quote name='dcgm']
(and ALWAYS read the T&C before doing an offer!)[/QUOTE]
I did and was very thorough about it. Nowhere does it state that you get a charge the next day. It says that a billing cycle eventually starts. The T&C don't mention start date for the full charge. The only mistake I made was not closing my VCC the same day I got the $2 charge. Oh well.

[quote name='GuardianE']You haven't gotten the ban notice from TraINN? I was under the impression that there was considerable risk involved in doing that now.[/QUOTE]
I think this only happens with big items like the Guitar Hero bundles many Cags returned. I actually did my first Trainn return last week and during the process it says that Amazon WILL NOT tell the purchaser about the return. It's like doing a gift return at a store with a gift receipt. I am still waiting for Amazon to send me the gift credit since they received my package on Friday.

well i completely spaced and forgot to cancel the offers Saturday morning, but i canceled all of them Saturday night (11:55PM lol) and all were canceled immediately except Privacy Matters and i was scared they were going to charge me since they were closed Sunday. Just got an e-mail, my account is canceled, and it doesn't look like they charged me (phew).

As far as the new Xbox Live Bundle, that's awesome, but damn, i just got a headset and chatpad 2 weeks ago lol, i would've been all on that.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I did and was very thorough about it. Nowhere does it state that you get a charge the next day. It says that a billing cycle eventually starts. The T&C don't mention start date for the full charge. The only mistake I made was not closing my VCC the same day I got the $2 charge. Oh well.

I agree..I've read it thoroughly as well and nowhere does it say the $39.98 will be deducted before the billing cycle. So call dat fat bitch up and get your money back

Aghh trainn says they won't try to re-instate my reputation defender credit which was for some reason revoked even though I did nothing wrong (trust me i've done 20+ offers on this site). Gonna have to fight this one.

I may have missed it, but has anyone done the "CreditReport.com" offer? Were details made for the OP?

It looks to be different from the other credit report sites that I have in the dead section of the OP.

I did the Resveratrol offer back in May. I just got the pills/cream in the mail today. Way to stay on top of things guys. I'm not sending this back...

[quote name='FluxDF']I did the Resveratrol offer back in May. I just got the pills/cream in the mail today. Way to stay on top of things guys. I'm not sending this back...[/QUOTE]

I received the pills today too, the invoice that shipped with it shows it was free plus 4.95$ shipping which I think was what we originally paid. I've not seen any new charge from Resveratroll though.

[quote name='popemogoth']
I agree..I've read it thoroughly as well and nowhere does it say the $39.98 will be deducted before the billing cycle. So call dat fat bitch up and get your money back[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're right. If it isn't in the TOS then they can go fuck themselves; and your bank will agree.

[quote name='GuardianE']You haven't gotten the ban notice from TraINN? I was under the impression that there was considerable risk involved in doing that now.[/QUOTE]
Nah, as already stated, the purchaser is never notified when you do a gift return. Plus they refund shipping costs too :D

wow. i signed up for blockbuster about 3-4 days ago in hoping to get a quick credit so i could order ncaa 10. it was supposed to be same day but it didnt credit so i was assuming i'd have to MCR it. just logged on and i had gotten credit for it and ordered ncaa 10.

Trainn's twitter account said that if you ordered NCAA 10 by midnight July 12th that you would get release day shipping....so it should be arriving today!

[quote name='kent k25']trainn's twitter account said that if you ordered ncaa 10 by midnight july 12th that you would get release day shipping....so it should be arriving today![/quote]

whoo-hoo!

What is everyone seeing on their credit cards in regards to Home Savings, DealMax, and Privacy? I did the first two, and oddly enough, I've yet to see charges from the piggybacks, and Home Savings refunded the $1 charge. Is this what everyone else is having happen as well?

bread's done
Back