Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

If you guys are going to open second (or more) accounts, you just have to watch what you do:

Use a different email address.
Pretty much a given.

Use a different address.
Also a given. If you were to have two accounts open and sending items from both to the same address, it would be very easy to spot.

Use a different IP address.
Make sure you don't confuse your two accounts and sign in with one at both places. If you have [email protected] for home, and [email protected] for apartment, don't sign in with a at your apartment!

I'd say, possibly, use a different credit card. But, I have successfully had multiple (four or five) accounts and used my same two credit cards on all of them without issue.

^Log into Paypal and click on "Paypal Plug-in" there is a tutorial video about the benefits of using it and its easy to get them, cancel them use them. I have tried pre-paid cards before and most did not work. Not worth the hassle. Use Paypal VCC.

^ Thanks emerald.

I just did the eMusic offer and when I put in my information and click "Sign me up"...all it brings me to is a blank white page, no email confirmation no nothing. Any ideas what went wrong?

I did the DealMax, Privacy Matters , Home Savings Mall and CreditReport.com offers. CreditReport.com too two days to credit, the others credited instantly. The piggyback offers either hadn't charged yet or will issue a refund. Super smooth offers. Batman Arkham Asylum already ordered. Just waiting for MUA2 now.

[quote name='uEih']^What about paypal VCC, that would work very well with new accounts too right?[/QUOTE]

I would think they would, but I have rarely used them, so I can't guarantee it.

[quote name='Finess']^ Thanks emerald.

I just did the eMusic offer and when I put in my information and click "Sign me up"...all it brings me to is a blank white page, no email confirmation no nothing. Any ideas what went wrong?[/QUOTE]

I think you have to go back to their site and use the "Forgot Password" link or whatever, and they will send it to your email. Lots (if not everyone) has that problem with eMusic.

[quote name='Rig']If you guys are going to open second (or more) accounts, you just have to watch what you do:

Use a different email address.
Pretty much a given.

Use a different address.
Also a given. If you were to have two accounts open and sending items from both to the same address, it would be very easy to spot.

Use a different IP address.
Make sure you don't confuse your two accounts and sign in with one at both places. If you have [email protected] for home, and [email protected] for apartment, don't sign in with a at your apartment!

I'd say, possibly, use a different credit card. But, I have successfully had multiple (four or five) accounts and used my same two credit cards on all of them without issue.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rig, good to know. I'll be moving soon so I can start a new one.
I also had one of my friends that is constantly moving open 3 different accounts and all successfully received his games.
3 different houses, 3 different IP's, but same CCs.

[quote name='Rocko']So what are the odds of Arkham Asylum getting release date shipping?[/QUOTE]

Trainn Twitter says if you place your order by Midnight Sat you'll get release day shipping. :applause:

Awesome! I was casually checking their Twitter since I knew they posted about NCAA there but I wasn't sure if it was going to be popular enough to get that shipping option.

Excited! Hope they do the same for Rock Band Beatles.

Can someone Tweet Trainn and see if they are gonna add Guitar Hero 5? They seem to respond quicker through that than a support ticket and I don't have an account. Thanks in advance!!

[quote name='macjz212']Can someone Tweet Trainn and see if they are gonna add Guitar Hero 5? They seem to respond quicker through that than a support ticket and I don't have an account. Thanks in advance!![/QUOTE]

i created a support ticket about this and was told they would add guitar hero 5 as part of their second august update, but did not disclose when that would be.

Ok, I've seen good and bad reports about Seattle Coffee Direct....anyone care to clarify what it is that makes it good or on the other hand how you can get screwed?

[quote name='Kent K25']Ok, I've seen good and bad reports about Seattle Coffee Direct....anyone care to clarify what it is that makes it good or on the other hand how you can get screwed?[/QUOTE]

check the offer to see if they are doing the 5 for 5$ each special (25$) or the s&h only special (2$). if they're doing the 2$ special, do the offer with a VCC and cancel the card immediately after doing the offer. They will charge you $40 the next day if you don't.

[quote name='SylvianLight']check the offer to see if they are doing the 5 for 5$ each special (25$) or the s&h only special (2$). if they're doing the 2$ special, do the offer with a VCC and cancel the card immediately after doing the offer. They will charge you $40 the next day if you don't.[/QUOTE]

Perfect, thanks!

man, what a depressing last 2 days lol, turns out they banned my account and my friend's account yesterday, dunno y to be honest, which was right before they shipped Batman: AA, and then they banned my Wii site account...THEN i found out i couldn't graduate in 4 years even tho i'd be done with my major and GE by then, i would still need like 40 credits to graduate, cuz i guess u need a minimum of 120 credits to graduate, so these next 2 semesters, instead of 4 classes, i gotta take 6-7 classes to graduate in 4 years....lame

so keep me updated on if some new good offers come up, i might make a new account at my buddies house come october/november to get ready for CoD: MW2 and Assassin's Creed 2 haha, love being a CAG

Has anyone else had a delay or lost package recently, I had an accessory package set to ship on Aug. 13 but now eleven days later no mail. Well, I emailed support, so here's hoping for the best.

[quote name='redboat']Has anyone else had a delay or lost package recently, I had an accessory package set to ship on Aug. 13 but now eleven days later no mail. Well, I emailed support, so here's hoping for the best.[/QUOTE]

You're better off filing a support ticket. They don't really reply to their support emails.

Aw man, they removed the Home Savings offer. Should have done it earlier. To those who did the creditreport offer, how long did it take to credit for you? It says same day on the offers page but I doubt it. Haven't received a confirmation email either.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='greyzieoriental']Release day delivery for my Batman:AA. The green case was cracked a little though.[/QUOTE]

If its from Amazon email then with your order number. They gave my account a 10% credit because of shipping damage.

That has happened to me twice since they started using the plain white bubble mailers instead of Amazon branded boxes. My Batman: AA was unharmed though.

this is off topic sort of, but do you guys remember the resveratrol topic?

that's big in the news lately cause that company is in huge trouble for lying and saying that oprah supported their product lol

i remember i tried to call and cancel but i never could. but they never charged my card :)

and of course i got credit

[quote name='SylvianLight']this is off topic sort of, but do you guys remember the resveratrol topic?

that's big in the news lately cause that company is in huge trouble for lying and saying that oprah supported their product lol

i remember i tried to call and cancel but i never could. but they never charged my card :)

and of course i got credit[/QUOTE]

Haha, good! They're a bunch of bastards.

Wow just got credit for Video Professor Biz. I signed up like 3 weeks ago, used a Paypal VCC and got a confirmation email. Funny thing is I never got charged so I cancelled the VCC the next day. Sent an MCR just for the heck of it and got credit.

[quote name='FluxDF']If its from Amazon email then with your order number. They gave my account a 10% credit because of shipping damage.

That has happened to me twice since they started using the plain white bubble mailers instead of Amazon branded boxes. My Batman: AA was unharmed though.[/QUOTE]

I actually tried to get the 10% credit, lol. You know what they did? They overnighted me a Batman:Arkham Asylum with a return label for the broken case one.

Amazon has such great customer service. I just about buy everything from Amazon nowadays. ECA definitely pays for itself.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Wow just got credit for Video Professor Biz. I signed up like 3 weeks ago, used a Paypal VCC and got a confirmation email. Funny thing is I never got charged so I cancelled the VCC the next day. Sent an MCR just for the heck of it and got credit.[/QUOTE]

too bad the offer seems gone now or i'd copy what you did. maybe it'll pop back up in the next few days. I remember on Megafreebie one time I did the Netflix offer, which said you didn't receive credit unless you paid to be a member or something, I cancelled in free trial and still got credit.

But friend tried the same thign on yf360 and didn't work.

Well, I finally decided to get back into this since Beatles: RB and NHL10 come out in the next couple weeks. I completed creditreport.com and DoubleDay Book Club (actually not a bad deal for people who enjoy reading) earlier this week, and amazingly, they both credited without a problem.

I just called to cancel creditreport.com and DAMN did that girl put up a fight. She went on the whole big spiel about how identity theft is at an all time high and how random credit card number generators are frighteningly successful. Blah, blah, freakin blah. I allowed her to finish, and asked her again to just cancel it. To which she responds "Well, how are you going to know if your identity gets stolen then?!?"

I kinda thought that question was a little over the line as it started to feel like more of an argument than a hard sell. I just said "I'll take my chances." Then, she again went back to telling me how important it was and that $10 a month was "nothing to pay for peace of mind". I finally said "Just cancel it." She put me on hold, and 30 seconds later I had my cancellation number. I guess I can appreciate her "dedication to her job" or whatever. But damn, bitch. Get a grip! lol

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, I finally decided to get back into this since Beatles: RB and NHL10 come out in the next couple weeks. I completed creditreport.com and DoubleDay Book Club (actually not a bad deal for people who enjoy reading) earlier this week, and amazingly, they both credited without a problem.

I just called to cancel creditreport.com and DAMN did that girl put up a fight. She went on the whole big spiel about how identity theft is at an all time high and how random credit card number generators are frighteningly successful. Blah, blah, freakin blah. I allowed her to finish, and asked her again to just cancel it. To which she responds "Well, how are you going to know if your identity gets stolen then?!?"

I kinda thought that question was a little over the line as it started to feel like more of an argument than a hard sell. I just said "I'll take my chances." Then, she again went back to telling me how important it was and that $10 a month was "nothing to pay for peace of mind". I finally said "Just cancel it." She put me on hold, and 30 seconds later I had my cancellation number. I guess I can appreciate her "dedication to her job" or whatever. But damn, bitch. Get a grip! lol[/QUOTE]

lol I hate it when people do that. Did you get a confirmation email? I did credit report 2 days ago and never got credit. No email either.

[quote name='The0ne']lol I hate it when people do that. Did you get a confirmation email? I did credit report 2 days ago and never got credit. No email either.[/QUOTE]

A confirmation of my sign up? I sort of got one. It was just telling me about my credit report though. Not like a "Here is your account number and date of sign up" thing like Trainn likes to see. That's why I was glad the credit went through (it actually was the same day even). If you don't have anything like that, I'd contact creditreport.com and ask them to send you an email (even if you have to call to do it). It might be a hassle, but it's better than losing out on the credit.

[quote name='The0ne']To anyone who did Gamefly, does the $8.95 trial include shipping fees?[/QUOTE]

Gamefly has free shipping all the way around. Always has.

That's good to know. heh and that credit report call was such as hassle. Called the contact number on the site(for experian with is one of the 3 bureaus). There were no options for what I was looking for and never got to a support representative because my info wasn't valid or something. Looked at my old email I first sent to them about the issue and called that number. Got to a representative and they also told me my account info didn't go through. Seriously, none of these credit report sites have worked for me. At least it was free so I didn't lose any money.

Oh and n8rockerasu, check your pm.

I had a shipment that must have gotten lost, so when I sent a support ticket I got a response saying they'll review the order, but since it had been over two weeks since I was told the ship date and no package, they would ship out a replacement package immediately. Hopefully my accessory package should show up tomorrow some time.

bread's done
Back