Free Xbox Live Gold 48-Hour Codes through Doritos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
As my inaugural post on CAG, I thought I'd make sure it was something everybody could benefit from.

As probably everybody knows, Doritos is running a contest in which you design your own xbox game and you win all this stuff etc. etc. However, the other contest brings much more instant gratification. Follow these directions for at the very least, your free 48-hour codes from doritos:

1. go to http://www.snackstrongproductions.com

2.Click on the big pavillion that says XBOX 360 on it.

3. In the upper right corner of the open window, mouse over "Game On, Snack Strong"

4. Click on "Win an XBOX 360 prize pack"

5. Follow the directions for registering whatever email you choose. Can be an email you care little about.
5a. In the section that says GAME CODE: Simply click "Get Game Code" so that the site will automatically generate one for you.

6. Once you are registered and it enters you into the contest, the automatic consolation prize for even entering at all is a 48 hour Code for Xbox Live Gold.

7. This contest can be entered in the same way using your log-in every 24 hours. Meaning if you first entered into it at noon, you would be able to enter again the next day at noon. This next entry will generate another unique 48 hour Xbox Live Gold Code that can be entered when the first one expires.

8. Wash, Rinse, Repeat until contest is over. If you're intrepid enough, you could make logins for multiple emails in order to stockpile these codes.

Hope this helps everyone.

signed up for 3 accounts. Do these things have to be used for new users or can they also be used to renew or add to current accounts?

[quote name='elsnow77']signed up for 3 accounts. Do these things have to be used for new users or can they also be used to renew or add to current accounts?[/quote] I don't think they are stackable.

Nice, I've gotten a couple codes. I'll repeat tomorrow. Good find.

Also, isn't their slogan on the site, "You dream it. We build it." The Walter E. Smith slogan??

[quote name='chaobro']the code wont show up for me =\[/QUOTE]
Code is sent to the email you signed up under.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='xironmanx']if I redeem it will it add more time to mine or will it erase my current 3 months and just be 48 hr's?[/quote] You can't stack the 48 hours.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']You can't stack the 48 hours.[/quote]

so does that mean it wont let me do nothing at all till my subscription expires?

[quote name='Corosive D3']
Also, isn't their slogan on the site, "You dream it. We build it." The Walter E. Smith slogan??[/quote]

You in Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back