Free Xbox Live - Skittle Updated

First come first served ~

dlp3dh.jpg

The above code was obtained using one of the old codes from my previous posts. So they must still be good!

TO GET THE CODES MORE THAN ONE TIME:

YOU MUST CLEAR YOUR COOKIES - USE A DIFFERENT EMAIL - AND A DIFFERENT ADDRESS (Just change the # of your address and use your neighbors so that its valid!) This is worked for me, and others!

Please let us know that you've used it!
i've tried again today and it still says invalid address i'm not that dumb i just dont live in US so its harder for me to find a matching address lol oh well :headache: but yesterday when i tried another address it worked but all it said was "hope you enjoyed the ride"

4 new codes for your enjoyment! 

REMEMBER! Stack up on the XBLG codes now, because you can't get anymore codes after 7/31 via skittles but, you can still use the XBL codes once you have them until 10/14

DH6I7

WG2SX

4DQ54

35P95

1-week XBL Gold exp. 7/31/14

Enjoy your time on xbox live, and add me for titanfall -- Hypertoken77!

You must enter the code at skittles.com/xbox

So the address actually has to be a REAL address, for instance my address starts with 6407, and If I put in 6409 it doesn't work, but my neighbors address is 6437, and that works.... just left the rest of the address the same as my own.

Use Google Maps to find actual REAL addresses! I only get invalid address if I used that one before, or use a fake address that doesn't really exist!

This offer can be completed multiple times a day using;

1. Clearing Cookies (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies)

2. Different Email Address (must be real and one you have access to)

3. Different address (must be real)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="LondonGaijin" post="11898873" timestamp="1404681721"]Are hotmail addresses working with this promotion yet?[/quote]Dont think so no, I think it's still having to be Yahoo or Gmail:/

[quote name="Garrett Little" post="11898881" timestamp="1404682031"]Dont think so no, I think it's still having to be Yahoo or Gmail:/[/quote]

No wonder I dont receive any email since im using my ms acc. Thanks for info

[quote name="asampedasjohor" post="11899053" timestamp="1404687138"]No wonder I dont receive any email since im using my ms acc. Thanks for info[/quote]no problemo

[quote name="xHeartlessx" post="11899226" timestamp="1404692169"]my cousin says thanks got it for him :D[/quote]i was thinking about taking it but I have 1 already and one on the way so I thought I wouldn't be greedy haha so nice job!!

Прекрасное извещение

Обязательно надо не зыбыть записать эту маляву.

So the address actually has to be a REAL address, for instance my address starts with 6407, and If I put in 6409 it doesn't work, but my neighbors address is 6437, and that works.... just left the rest of the address the same as my own.

Use Google Maps to find actual REAL addresses! I only get invalid address if I used that one before, or use a fake address that doesn't really exist!

This offer can be completed multiple times a day using;

1. Clearing Cookies (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies)

2. Different Email Address (must be real and one you have access to)

3. Different address (must be real)
Thanks, Finally found a working address, don't know why many real addresses don't work.

4 more new codes for your enjoyment! 

REMEMBER! Stack up on the XBLG codes now, because you can't get anymore codes after 7/31 via skittles but, you can still use the XBL codes once you have them until 10/14

XG62F
6T4FJ
WG2SX
FW6M7

1-week XBL Gold exp. 7/31/14

Someone has pointed out to me that you cannot stack trial codes. And I know that, what I meant was that you can get yourself 10-15 codes and that will give you one week at a time until October 14th, you just renew with a new code each week.

[quote name="Hypertoken" post="11902694" timestamp="1404794075"]Someone has pointed out to me that you cannot stack trial codes. And I know that, what I meant was that you can get yourself 10-15 codes and that will give you one week at a time until October 14th, you just renew with a new code each week.[/quote]it really bums me that we don't have access to GWG:/

[quote name="Hypertoken" post="11902907" timestamp="1404800490"]I think if you have a CC or Paypal connected to your account you can still get them. Not 100% sure about that tho. [/quote]naw haven't heard anything like that

Just got a code. Here it is:

N3DR4

I don't know if the codes are one time use only but I thought I would share with someone here rather than nobody using it.

I don't know if the codes are one time use only but I thought I would share with someone here rather than nobody using it.
I've just realized after opening 20 bags of skittles, they must be multi-use because I have triplicates of one and a couple duplicates of some others.

But I dont think they're unlimited use, because some give 'Invalid Code' or whatever.

Can someone give me a code if possible I have tried with every e-mail I have and I have tried every address and it keeps telling me either invalied address or invalied code so if it wouldn't be to much trobble can someone PM me a code

Someone has pointed out to me that you cannot stack trial codes. And I know that, what I meant was that you can get yourself 10-15 codes and that will give you one week at a time until October 14th, you just renew with a new code each week.
DAMN...wish i found this sooner. I just bought live for 3 months like a week ago. Should expire 3 months from now....10/14. lol works for a week.

Ok, so this will be my last code drop for skittles promotion! ... I think :) Lots of new codes, sorry if there any duplicates.

REMEMBER! Stack up on the XBLG codes now, because you can't get anymore codes after 7/31 via skittles but, you can still use the XBL codes once you have them until 10/14... that means you need to get 13 codes (from the time of this post) to be covered till it expires.

N2K24
65S2J
7M74X
75K9T
72WN4
TW7G6
SZ3WT
4S77W
XG62F

1-week XBL Gold, Skittles promotion exp. 7/31/14 - Once redeemed the XBL code will expire on 10/14! 

I got this to work twice swapping nothing else but emails. But on my third attempt using a different email it told me I've already claimed a code? Thats weird. Worked the first two times. Anyone else have this?

Ill give it a whirl on my laptop when I get home

Edit: nvm laptops broken lmaoo oh well, maybe next time

bread's done
Back