Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='sp00ge']Looking on their forums, it seems that the disapproval thing is rather widespread. Figures.[/QUOTE]
Yes it is sadly very widespread. I have a few pages of disapproved offers but all my CC ones have went through.

Has anyone done the Blockbuster Online offer? I want to sign up for BB Total Access and I'm trying to decide whether to do this offer (which cost $10 for a month) or do a 2 week trial. Has anyone had a problem with this offer?

Thanks

Well, I finally got the last 1.5 points I needed and my 1600 XBL points code was emailed to me. All is well, now to delete that spam account from the server.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']Has anyone done the Blockbuster Online offer? I want to sign up for BB Total Access and I'm trying to decide whether to do this offer (which cost $10 for a month) or do a 2 week trial. Has anyone had a problem with this offer?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Saw someone on their forums did the offer, but was disapproved. The mods basically said tough luck, as they do to everyone else. You could always try to contact support, but there's no guarantee you'll ever get your points.

In short, I'm staying away from anything involving a credit card since they can't seem to get their act together (and they don't care about people's problems). I'm still waiting to get credit on my Stamps.com sign-up (though at least they did respond to me and I will know within 10 days if I get approved or not).

New prizes added:

:360: Xbox 360 Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack [16.00 pts]
:360: Xbox 360 Vertical Stand with Storage [19.00 pts]
:360: xBox 360 Controller Cradle Set [15.00 pts]
:360: Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote [25.00 pts]
:360: Xbox 360 Game Holder [19.00 pts]
:360: Xbox 360 Controller - Wired [35.00 pts]

Also a few more CC offers added and one non-CC offer.

Signed up 2 days ago, did most of the free signups and am now up to 36 points. For those of you getting disapproved, many of the offers use the same database. So if you complete one, it recognizes your IP, then next one will not be approved. I got around this by going to a computer lab and using a few different computers.

Im trying to save up for the xbox live vision cam bundle so any referral points will be much appreciated
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=34999

Damn, I messed up that new 3-point survey by pressing No on the first page.

I wish they would hurry up and decide whether or not they are going to credit me my 11 disapproved points for Stamps.com. They said it would take up to 10 days, IF it gets manually approved. I expect they are just going to leave me with nothing.

I would of happily done some of the cheaper credit card offers in the future, but the Stamps.com thing has shown me that it's too risky to pay money for something that is not guaranteed to get approved. I also am really shocked at how rude the staff is on the forums. You can tell they really don't give a fuck.

[quote name='Legolas813']Damn, I messed up that new 3-point survey by pressing No on the first page.

I wish they would hurry up and decide whether or not they are going to credit me my 11 disapproved points for Stamps.com. They said it would take up to 10 days, IF it gets manually approved. I expect they are just going to leave me with nothing.

I would of happily done some of the cheaper credit card offers in the future, but the Stamps.com thing has shown me that it's too risky to pay money for something that is not guaranteed to get approved. I also am really shocked at how rude the staff is on the forums. You can tell they really don't give a fuck.[/quote]

QFMFT. I've gotten so pissed at the staff on the forums that every time I go there I just hate the site more and more. They avoid all questions and just pump out the same shit every time - which is useless to everyone.

I'm doing cashlagoon, and I'm wondering how I should cash out. Should I just have them send me a check, or should I have them send me a $25 prepaid visa gift card instead? Could I use the gift card as a credit card to do the offers on the site that require a credit card?

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Could I use the gift card as a credit card to do the offers on the site that require a credit card?[/QUOTE]

No. That is against their TOS.

[quote name='Legolas813']No. That is against their TOS.[/quote]

Thanks. Could I use it on other sites that require a credit card for certain offers?

[quote name='spoo']About a page of new offers. I'm going to do some now. One offers is for 50 points?![/quote]

Too bad I have Vonage or I'd give it a go.

[quote name='sp00ge']Too bad I have Vonage or I'd give it a go.[/QUOTE]
I am tempted to give it a go but it cost around $40 to get it all set up. I need a home line I have been just using cell phones for the last 5 years...

I have used up all of the non-CC offers at gaminglagoon, and done a few credit card offers. I have earned two 1600 pt marketplace cards, and at at 65.50 pts...66 for the live vision kit... just 0.50 away (a referal would help big time). I signed up under spoo, so I hope he is enjoying the points.

Anyway, I was wondering if I can join cashlagoon and do any offers there. Are there different offers than gaminglagoon, or are they all the same, and either wont show up, or wont credit me. Or is it against the TOS to have an account on more than one of their sites? Is it worth it to sign up for cashlagoon if I have already done all the offers I want to at gaminglagoon?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Lapperscrapper']

Anyway, I was wondering if I can join cashlagoon and do any offers there. Are there different offers than gaminglagoon, or are they all the same, and either wont show up, or wont credit me. Or is it against the TOS to have an account on more than one of their sites? Is it worth it to sign up for cashlagoon if I have already done all the offers I want to at gaminglagoon?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I think CashLagoon has virtually the same offers, maybe a few different but not really enough to make a lot of money I would guess.

I remember reading somewhere in the forums that people have completed the same offer on both sites...BUT if they catch you they will ban both of your accounts.

[quote name='spoo']Many new prizes added, 4000 MS points card, wiimote and more.[/QUOTE]

They added the 4000 point card because i suggested it :D

Anyway, Spoo how many points have you gotten from me? ;)
And what have you gotten so far??

[quote name='lilboo']They added the 4000 point card because i suggested it :D

Anyway, Spoo how many points have you gotten from me? ;)
And what have you gotten so far??[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the suggestion lilboo! I have been saving up my points for about a month (since they raised the price for MS points from 20 to 22) and I just ordered a 4000 points card, it is being shipped but it doesn't say from where (CC maybe?). I believe I got about 20 or more points from you lilboo, thanks *EDIT: I just looked and it is more like 30-40 points from you*! Also thanks everyone else that signed up under me, I am most appreciative!

[quote name='spoo']Thanks for the suggestion lilboo! I have been saving up my points for about a month (since they raised the price for MS points from 20 to 22) and I just ordered a 4000 points card, it is being shipped but it doesn't say from where (CC maybe?). I believe I got about 20 or more points from you lilboo, thanks! Also thanks everyone else that signed up under me, I am most appreciative![/QUOTE]

You def gotta save up and get a 13 month xbl card. I just got mine today..wow, I'm good until "December 22, 2008"...meanwhile my first year I paid $25 for. So essentially I got 2 years of XBL Gold for $25 LOL

Or just stock up on points! I got like 10,000 Wii points and now I got like 8000 MS LOL

How many points do you get for people singing up under you and doing offers (I signed up under lilboo's a few weeks ago and did about 10 offers)

[quote name='Mattte']How many points do you get for people singing up under you and doing offers (I signed up under lilboo's a few weeks ago and did about 10 offers)[/QUOTE]

15%.

You do an offer that's worth 1.00 points, I get 0.15 points.
:)

BTW, go do some more offers :)

[quote name='lilboo']15%.

You do an offer that's worth 1.00 points, I get 0.15 points.
:)

BTW, go do some more offers :)[/quote]

Eh...maybe when something good comes out on the VC.

[quote name='dan31655']anyone know what xbox headset you get through the site?[/quote]

Usually they will have a link to Amazon so you can see exactly what it is which you are getting. I guess in this case they do not :(

I got an e-mail from them about 45 minutes ago.

Looks like they revamped the site a la Cashlagoon. Which is a good thing.

But some of the offers in the 100% free categories, aren't 100% free.

Im sitting on 13.96 points, I need more offers! Already requested and recieved a 13 month sub. to xbox live which was great.

Well, I never got my 11 points for Stamps.com signup. I contacted support with proof and everything and they said to wait 10 days for a decision. Well 10 days have passed and I got nothing.

It's not worth complaining on their boards because they will just flame you and/or ban your account. The staff is still extremely rude to anyone that complains or asks questions.

[quote name='Legolas813']Well, I never got my 11 points for Stamps.com signup. I contacted support with proof and everything and they said to wait 10 days for a decision. Well 10 days have passed and I got nothing.

It's not worth complaining on their boards because they will just flame you and/or ban your account. The staff is still extremely rude to anyone that complains or asks questions.[/QUOTE]

Have you checked all the mods profiles? They are all 15.. 16 years old.
It's ridiculous!

[quote name='Azumangaman']So how often do new things come up for "Free offers"?
Oh BTW I signed up under "lilboo"[/QUOTE]

FTW!

EDIT: Can you do like.. a crap load of offers please? I need about 7 more points to get a 4000 MS point card, LOL

And they seem to be adding more offers by the end of each week. :)

Thanks to my referrals who are doing programs, you guys rock. I'm almost back up to 5 points already. :D Time for me to get some more of these done myself.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=32210

EDIT: If anyone wants, sign up under me and I'll provide you with a junk email account on my server. I can be your trashman :D PM me if you're interested and I'll make you an account to use @brokenpinata.com.

bread's done
Back