Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

Dude...folks are far from done. I'm still averaging 24 new and active refs each week. Xmas time usually gets things hoppin' over there. LOVE IT!

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Dude...folks are far from done. I'm still averaging 24 new and active refs each week. Xmas time usually gets things hoppin' over there. LOVE IT![/QUOTE]

And I love them, too. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Dude...folks are far from done. I'm still averaging 24 new and active refs each week. Xmas time usually gets things hoppin' over there. LOVE IT![/QUOTE]

Wow impressive, I peaked last Christmas time with around that many new active referrals but anymore I occasionally have active weeks with a few new referrals from gaminglagoon.com. Most of the time anymore I a streak with 1 or 2 doing offers. I'm not complaining one bit because everyone has been more than generous, thanks and Happy Holidays to all my referrals new and old!

[quote name='spoo']gaminglagoon is still going strong. I know most of my front page stuff is way out dated but I plan on fixing this soon.[/QUOTE]

I'm working on this, it will be updated real soon now :oops:

[quote name='spoo']I'm working on this, it will be updated real soon now :oops:[/QUOTE]

We're eagerly waiting spoo...what's up? LOL!

Signed up with your referral link spoo.

I'm finding most of these survey sites don't actually let me get to the end as the site requires. I've wasted about 2 hours trying to go through about 6 surveys and none of them will let me get to the end of the survey. Seems like a big waste of time to me.

[quote name='howaboutno']Signed up with your referral link spoo.

I'm finding most of these survey sites don't actually let me get to the end as the site requires. I've wasted about 2 hours trying to go through about 6 surveys and none of them will let me get to the end of the survey. Seems like a big waste of time to me.[/QUOTE]
The secret is on doing the surveys is doing about 5-8 pages and "signing up" for one or two "offers" (sign up for the free email newsletter "offers" or information "offers.") If you do it the way explained you will get a good credited percentage and it will only take about five minutes per survey.

I hope that helps and thanks for the referral.

Wow I forgot all about this gaminglagoon thread.

It has changed so much since the last time I visited, it now has offers that you just need to click on. They aren't worth much but are worth it.

I got banned from GL ages ago with a dispute about multiple accounts (though one was loooong since inactive). I didn't fight it.

Trying to get another $1.79 on PrizeRebel though to order a PSN card. Then I'm pretty much 100% done with freebie sites.

I just got this email from GamingLagoon today.

Dear spoo

I just wanted to give you a heads up of a few things that have been happening around here at Gaming Lagoon. We have recently increased our top performing offers that are labeled as LiveHat and Gifting Monkey. These offers are crediting like wild fire! We are paying out boat loads and want to give you some of this! Check them out today! There is about 150 of them between both families all paying !0.50. This means you can earn about $75 in just an hour or two of your time doing them all!!!!!

We also have 8 paid to click offers currently active paying well $0.04 that can be repeated EVERY DAY!!! We are also adding a few new ones each week so keep checking back!

Get Your Earn On,
Tom
Site Owner
Gaming Lagoon

I have done a few of them and these offers are great!

I have to agree with the previous posters! I've been a GamingLagoon member for more than 3 years now and even with all the other great sites out there, I always return to Gaming Lagoon to score BIG! No one pays as much or as quickly as Gaming Lagoon. NO ONE!

Here's my ref link if anyone wants to sign up: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=48375

Thanks!

bread's done
Back