Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

I got accepted in to that survey, but my broadband connection wasn't fast enough to keep up with the stream. I suppose I'll try again some other time.

It seems that GL has been slowing down on the points card home page giveaways. Not a big deal to me I have never tried getting one but I'm sure the same few people are the same ones to get them day after day.

I got three of the Wii points cards, I think. I also got a few of the free points on GL and CL. Over all, I banked a ton off the free giveaways, so it's sad to see them so rarely. I definitely didn't try all that often, but I had a good success rate. I won Wii points off the PR giveaways twice, too. So that was rad.

I'm still sitting on over 10100 Wii points.

[quote name='spoo']I ordered two boardgames via gaminglagoon.com, they should be here tomorrow for a night of geeking out on some old school board gaming :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

One of the new games in Wings of War: Famous Aces, it is a biplane/triplane dogfighting game that is super fun. I'm going to take an afternoon off this week and take it over to my newly retired father for some father/son dogfight bonding over a couple of cold ones. It is super easy to learn and a blast to play.

Smoking Rewards - Win Ipod and 1000 in tunes
Smoking Rewards - Win Ipod and 1000 in tunes
must be 18 and a smoker to complete survey.

Is a nice easy 3 point survey that seems to be crediting like mad.

I'm getting bit by the GTA4 hype bug.... I'm actually tempted to buy it since everyone else I know seems to be burned out on GTA and is not going to but the new one. I'm going to try to do a crap load of offers this week and see how close I can get with points to get it or an Amazon GC to partially get it.

Is the referral system broke for anyone else? I have been getting nothing but .01 credit for every referrals offer. I sent in a support ticket asking about it and I got the generic "Currently we are looking into the issue" response.

Yeah, that seems to be the case with me, too. I just noticed my last referral was for 0.01 points, but it was the 2.00 point Smoking Rewards offer which should have gotten me 0.30 points. Lame.

I was never a fan of the the GTA series but GTA4 has tight enough controls it is actually fun now. Sure the majority of the missions are the same cheese stuff but the new cover and aim system makes it not as clunky as the GTA3 games were. So if you are like me and didn't care for the old Grand Theft Auto games you should still give IV a rental.

[quote name='spoo']New gaminglagoon.com coupon code worth one point: 1ONUS.

Just enter "1ONUS" in the coupon section.[/QUOTE]

I have been told this coupon is still active, hurry and use it before it is all used up.

[quote name='spoo']I have been told this coupon is still active, hurry and use it before it is all used up.[/QUOTE]

I used it as well. Thanks.

[quote name='spoo']I have been told this coupon is still active, hurry and use it before it is all used up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, used it and it worked!

[quote name='Mr.collection']So what do you do with the free code on the front page?[/QUOTE]

It is a one time use code (Wii, Xbox, Nexon) from a retail points card. The first one that sees it gets it.

[quote name='iowaholdem']You do nothing unless you're incredibly fast.[/QUOTE]
:lol: So true.

[quote name='spoo']Gaminglagoon.com is behind on prize requests. I made a custom order Monday AM and it is still pending. :whistle2:? I saw on the forums a few others are also having problems. [/QUOTE]

I read in the forums that they are short staffed and that is the reason behind the prize delays. Now instead of getting your prized ordered in a few hours it takes a couple days.

I'm done with this site. I did about 20 offers legitimately with real information, spent 10 or 15 minutes a piece on them, followed all instructions. They sat in my profile for 15 days, then went to rejected. I spent way too much time on those to do them again. He got money for my rightfully done ones, I'm not giving him more by doing them again and spending another 4 hours doing them.

[quote name='dmdragon']I'm done with this site. I did about 20 offers legitimately with real information, spent 10 or 15 minutes a piece on them, followed all instructions. They sat in my profile for 15 days, then went to rejected. I spent way too much time on those to do them again. He got money for my rightfully done ones, I'm not giving him more by doing them again and spending another 4 hours doing them.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that. The best advice I can give anyone to get gaminglagoon.com the highest approval rating is to take your time and only do a 1-3 offers a day. Be sure to clear your personal data with ccleaner after every time after you hit the submit button. One other trick is if yo use gmail as your spam email client is to put a "." in your email to change things up e.g. [email protected] and [email protected], [email protected] (no that isn't my email,) and the spam will still get to your box.

Two free Rock Band Disturbed song codes for the Xbox 360:

M6RHH-VXQBF-H83CH-8RPBM-V6JQB
BX6JH-7RQCG-7X3XP-MJ6HD-DG9QB

These are one time codes so let me know when they are used.

[quote name='spoo']Two free Rock Band Disturbed song codes for the Xbox 360:

M6RHH-VXQBF-H83CH-8RPBM-V6JQB
BX6JH-7RQCG-7X3XP-MJ6HD-DG9QB

These are one time codes so let me know when they are used.[/QUOTE]

Here are the last 3 Xbox Rock Band Disturbed song codes that I have:
FRDPQ-MFGFW-JX2H6-2K6BC-949XW
R2T4V-46FWD-XQHGD-Y2G6D-PK37W
P494Y-7K28B-F76QW-96MC4-C8MRT

I was given a few more Xbox Rock Ban Disturbed codes but I'm not sure if th above ones are all used up. If the above codes are used up post in this thread and I will PM you a code. Also sign up for Gaminglagoon.com to get free MS points for more free Rock Band trax!

bread's done
Back