Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='iowaholdem']How's DSM treating you? Flooded over yet? We keep getting pounded here in Ames.[/QUOTE]

I live on high ground so I'm not effected. The new levies are holding up and Valley Junction is dry this time around. The rumors were going around like crazy Tuesday (I got many calls telling me of a friend of a friend that works at the water works :lol: ) about the water being shut off but thanks for the internets I could see the water levels for the Racoon River. NWS website has live water levels and I saw that it was no where near flooding stage of the water plant like it was in '93. 1993 was a mess and I think many of us are having flashbacks of the devastation and being without water and power for many days.

And also liable to be canceled. My $75 Best Buy gift card from GL was canceled. After opening a ticket after 12 days, GL finally responded on the 14th to let me know that BB had canceled it, so they refunded my points.

Worthless... I'll have to try again when I hit 100 points.

[quote name='iowaholdem']And also liable to be canceled. My $75 Best Buy gift card from GL was canceled. After opening a ticket after 12 days, GL finally responded on the 14th to let me know that BB had canceled it, so they refunded my points.
[/QUOTE]

It mainly sucks because last year (as you holdem know) you would get your prize processed from gaminglagoon.com in a couple hours if not minutes. Now they are backed up it takes days to get a prize aproved. It is still fast compared to freebie sites of the past but not great like the 'ole gaminglagoon.com of the past.

yeah they've been pretty slow lately but i got my free game so thats what counts i guess(i got shadowrun for the pc if you were wondering). Took about 2 days to get enough points for it

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=304339

works better that gaming lagoon. things cost a few points less. and it is just better. same thing thought fill out a few surveys/ offers get the points and get your prize. hell you can get about 20 points a day without have any referrals... Also you can actually get new games that have just come out from prize rebel.

also

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=258083

use that if you sign up for gaming lagoon. i gotta earn my free points to you know.

hey i signed up under you on gaming lagoon and decided if your going t be getting a little of my points why not post a little...Oh and is there some sort or trick or something to always get credit from the free ones. Like press go on the address bar when you get to the correct page or something?

[quote name='whackyice']hey i signed up under you on gaming lagoon and decided if your going t be getting a little of my points why not post a little...Oh and is there some sort or trick or something to always get credit from the free ones. Like press go on the address bar when you get to the correct page or something?[/QUOTE]

No biggie I used to allow links in this thread but it became out of hand with the links (btw thanks for the referral.) After you have been a CAG member for 30 days you can start your own thread here in the refferal forum and you can also put links in your sig.

The only sort of trick to get credit is always sign up for at least one offer (I normally pick free newsletter/email offers,) clear your cookies before doing new offers (I use Ccleaner to clear cookies) and if you use a gmail address put a "." in your email addy i.e. "[email protected]" (no that isn't my email addy) and put the period in different spots for offers from the same sponsors.

[quote name='whackyice']so your saying that you can use the same email as long as you put a . some place in it[/QUOTE]

For an example:

• Do the offer for McDonald vs. Burger King worth 1.50 pts with your normal gmail email addy and complete it picking yes to at least one offer and go until the end or until it makes you do mandatory offers.
  • Mark as completed on gaming lagoon.
  • Close browser and run Ccleaner (or manually clear private data.)
  • Go to the McDonald vs. Burger King worth 1.50 pts and use your gmail email addy with a "." after the first letter. Do offer as stated above.
  • Mark as complete.
  • Clear private data.
  • Rinse and repeat.

[quote name='whackyice']ohhhhhhh. So i can do the same thing FOR EVER....or untl i run out of .'s[/QUOTE]

Just until you run out of "." but you can add as many "." as you can fit.

If you had points saved up on the now defunct MatureLagoon.com, fill out a trouble ticket to request your points be moved to another Lagoon account. I only had .71 there, but they still transferred it without and issue.

[quote name='sp00ge']If you had points saved up on the now defunct MatureLagoon.com, fill out a trouble ticket to request your points be moved to another Lagoon account. I only had .71 there, but they still transferred it without and issue.[/QUOTE]

Oh I forgot about this I think I had around 8 points or so. *Goes off to fill support ticket* Thanks sp00ge

[quote name='spoo']Oh I forgot about this I think I had around 8 points or so. *Goes off to fill support ticket* Thanks sp00ge[/QUOTE]

It was my wife's account and she got denied.

[quote name='support ticket']When we where closing maturelagoon. A Email was sent out to all maturelagoon members with a time limit for transfers. After the given time limit was up we purged that database there is no information even available for maturelagoon anymore.[/QUOTE]
I looked through the email and I couldn't find any such email :whistle2:s Oh well.

[quote name='spoo']It was my wife's account and she got denied.

I looked through the email and I couldn't find any such email :whistle2:s Oh well.[/quote]

That person is full of it. I just submitted a ticket the other day and it was transferred in a day or two.

Ticket submitted 7/28

xxxxxxxx,
Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: xxxxxx
Subject: Mature Lagoon gone, lost points...
Department: Freebie Site Support
Priority: STANDARD

Points transferred 7/30

Dear xxxxxxxx,

We have adjusted the points for your account. Your point total was previously 5.16. Your new point total is 5.87.

We have made this change because:

0.71 from maturelagoon moved to gmainglagoon

If you have any further questions please visit our helpdesk by clicking on the support or contact us button on our home page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info sp00ge, what a load of crap. Sometimes I get treated like gold from them and other times I'm treated like shit. If it was my account I would be raising all sorts of hell but since it was my wifes I will let this slide. With that said I'm on my last straw next time something like this happens to me or a fellow CAG that posts what happened in this thread I will change OP and links to a competitor. I have referred way too many members to put up with that crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spoo'][quote name='spoo']After my 5 week vacation from gaminglagoon.com I'm going to order a new prize this week....I just don't know what yet.[/QUOTE]

I ended up ordering the new limited edition Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries[/QUOTE]
I have the original Ticket to Ride, Ticket to Ride: Marklin, Ticket to Ride: Switzerland and now Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries but the wife and I have been hooked on Nordic Countries for the last couple of weeks. If you do a lot of 2 or 3 player gaming or want a light game to play with just 2 or 3 get this game now!

I hope everyone stuffs themselves silly tomorrow like I will be doing! Thanks for all the nice people that signed up under my link, I am thankful! gaminglagoon.com

Happy Thanksgiving day (One day early since I will be at the in-laws tonight and tomorrow far away from civilization and the internets.

bread's done
Back