Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

[quote name='spoo']I ordered a new DVD drive for my PC two weeks ago and they sent it to another member. They are having the member it was shipped to ship it to Dietzel and then to me. Just a minor inconvenience but my PC has been without a drive for a few weeks now.[/QUOTE]
This is frustrating, I'm still waiting for this.

I'm now really thinking about placing a boardgame order from Thought Hammer, but would really like to just order $125+ worth of stuff in one order to get free shipping (points are not the problem)... anyone have experience with requesting multiple items in a custom order?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm now really thinking about placing a boardgame order from Thought Hammer, but would really like to just order $125+ worth of stuff in one order to get free shipping (points are not the problem)... anyone have experience with requesting multiple items in a custom order?[/QUOTE]
I have made a couple multiple item orders. Where it asks for a url write "see comments". In the comment section I first post how many items, then the name of the items and finally add the URL for each item.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm now really thinking about placing a boardgame order from Thought Hammer, but would really like to just order $125+ worth of stuff in one order to get free shipping (points are not the problem)... anyone have experience with requesting multiple items in a custom order?[/quote]Yeah, I have. I did it with Best Buy cards twice. I just posted in the comments section that this is #1 of 2 orders... this is #2 of 2 orders and just ordered each card separately. You could certainly do that, and if they can, they'll fill it all in one order.

Well I finally got the last few points I needed, went through the verification over the phone, and it only took about five minutes for them to call me back saying my code was sitting in my e-mail. Went over to xbox.com and popped it in, no problems and I am 1600 points richer for XBL Marketplace.

Well played. I'm still sitting on over 52 points on GL, though my new adventure on to Cash Lagoon is paying off well. With all the My Insider Deals, I've beenable to steadily increase my cash to over $33 since Friday evening. I certainly can't snuff at that. For those of you that don't currently use Cash Lagoon, it's definitely worth looking in to (with a new email address) if you like the set up of Gaming Lagoon.

Oh, and I verified my account today just to get it done before I think about cashing out, and just like you, ryokea, it only took about five minutes before they called back and said everything was cleared and verified. The Network Lagoon sites have really picked up their game again. First it was the purging of crummy offers when the SORRY coupon was valid, now it's the restructuring of the site and blazing fast approvals that have really kicked these sites up again. :applause:

[quote name='iowaholdem']Well played. I'm still sitting on over 52 points on GL, though my new adventure on to Cash Lagoon is paying off well. With all the My Insider Deals, I've beenable to steadily increase my cash to over $33 since Friday evening. I certainly can't snuff at that. For those of you that don't currently use Cash Lagoon, it's definitely worth looking in to (with a new email address) if you like the set up of Gaming Lagoon.

Oh, and I verified my account today just to get it done before I think about cashing out, and just like you, ryokea, it only took about five minutes before they called back and said everything was cleared and verified. The Network Lagoon sites have really picked up their game again. First it was the purging of crummy offers when the SORRY coupon was valid, now it's the restructuring of the site and blazing fast approvals that have really kicked these sites up again. :applause:[/quote]

The systems in place are definitely top notch from what I have seen. I am thinking about saving up enough points to nab me another 1600 code.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Well played. I'm still sitting on over 52 points on GL, though my new adventure on to Cash Lagoon is paying off well. With all the My Insider Deals, I've beenable to steadily increase my cash to over $33 since Friday evening. I certainly can't snuff at that. For those of you that don't currently use Cash Lagoon, it's definitely worth looking in to (with a new email address) if you like the set up of Gaming Lagoon.

Oh, and I verified my account today just to get it done before I think about cashing out, and just like you, ryokea, it only took about five minutes before they called back and said everything was cleared and verified. The Network Lagoon sites have really picked up their game again. First it was the purging of crummy offers when the SORRY coupon was valid, now it's the restructuring of the site and blazing fast approvals that have really kicked these sites up again. :applause:[/QUOTE]
I have also done a ton of offers in the last few days with great results.

time to pay my quarterly visit to Spoo's thread and
BEG FOR REFERRALS. I just want a little 3-pt USB car charger for my phone.

glad to see this is still going strong.

[quote name='velvet396']time to pay my quarterly visit to Spoo's thread and
BEG FOR REFERRALS. I just want a little 3-pt USB car charger for my phone.

glad to see this is still going strong.[/quote] For 3 or less points, you certainly don't need to be begging for any referrals. That should take you less than 10 minutes to earn on your own with MID offers at 0.60 points each.

[quote name='gamster222']i actually found this site to be better. the points are easier to get and its less points to get the xbox marketplace points. mostly serveys and has a free section too[/quote] Rewards1 is good, indeed, but it is no where near as good as the Lagoon Network sites are. On R1 I struggled to get up to 35 points in about 4 days. On Cash Lagoon I've topped the 53 point mark (without referrals) in just 4 days and am still going strong with offers.

[quote name='spoo']

I'm going to save my points up for a new board game or two. I have been eying 1960: The Making of the President to play with my wife.
[/QUOTE]
I was delaying getting this but current stock for online retailers for this game has been shrinking and the price have been rising. I broke down and ordered a Dint & Ding version yesterday via GamingLagoon. I hope it will be here by Saturday!

So those fuckers banned me because I supposedly used fake information. Which is not even remotely true because I'm not that fucking stupid. When I asked them what sites accused me of using fake info so I could contact them directly, they got snippy with me.

fuck them, no one questions my integrity. That pisses me off more than anything.

That sucks KingofOld, submit a ticket and calmly explain your situation. The Gaminglagoon staff takes the issue of using fake information seriously since it is a key part of the freebie industry.

Good luck and please keep us updated on getting your account back.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']So those fuckers banned me because I supposedly used fake information. Which is not even remotely true because I'm not that fucking stupid. When I asked them what sites accused me of using fake info so I could contact them directly, they got snippy with me.

fuck them, no one questions my integrity. That pisses me off more than anything.[/quote]
Not a good start if you want us to unban you.
Like he said, submit the ticket. They are probablly going to ask for you scan any type of state or federal ID.

There are a few measures we take that is usually involved with fake information.

[quote name='KoA']Not a good start if you want us to unban you.
Like he said, submit the ticket. They are probablly going to ask for you scan any type of state or federal ID.

There are a few measures we take that is usually involved with fake information.[/quote]

Didn't you read? I already contacted them twice and tried to be as polite as possible and they acted like pricks both time. So fuck em.

[quote name='KoA']Not a good start if you want us to unban you.

There are a few measures we take that is usually involved with fake information.[/QUOTE]
Why isn't a good start? King has a valid reason to be upset if he was accused of something that is false. Don't treat this thread the same way you treat the official forums.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Didn't you read? I already contacted them twice and tried to be as polite as possible and they acted like pricks both time. So fuck em.[/QUOTE]

I assumed you communicated with them through the forums. You could also try giving them a call @ 352-686-6505 .

Best of luck KingofOldSchool, it seems some days you can get professional support from them and other days it seems like they could care less and they treat you with nothing that even comes close resembling professionalism. My biggest gripe with GL is the crap shoot of the staff. Sometimes you wil get very good customer care and some times you get the same level of customer support you get from the 16 y/o punk working at McDonald's.

[quote name='spoo']Why isn't a good start? King has a valid reason to be upset if he was accused of something that is false. Don't treat this thread the same way you treat the official forums.

I assumed you communicated with them through the forums. You could also try giving them a call @ 352-686-6505 .

Best of luck KingofOldSchool, it seems some days you can get professional support from them and other days it seems like they could care less and they treat you with nothing that even comes close resembling professionalism. My biggest gripe with GL is the crap shoot of the staff. Sometimes you wil get very good customer care and some times you get the same level of customer support you get from the 16 y/o punk working at McDonald's.[/quote]
If you decided to go around the forums there is no hostility from me.
But I Was referring to the exessive profanity.
There is a live chat system [Not AIM]
Try using that for live contact.

It's true, there's no hostility coming from KoA any more. Though, you (KoA) really were quite the asshole on the D&D forums for a long time, and as such, I was really unimpressed when you popped up in this thread - which I believe I made clear several pages (and weeks) back. But when GL cleaned up their act around the time of the SORRY coupon, I noticed that with the site getting better, you also became nicer. But all that being said, I'm going to have to holler fuck with KingofOldSchool, too. That would really suck to be banned. From what I remember, you were sitting on over 100 points, right? Yeah, I'd be really pissed too, and this is the thread I'd come in to drop some four letter bombs if it were me. This thread is really how most of us on CAG came to find out about GL.

I guess KOOS, good luck. Hopefully they won't dick you around anymore. Maybe that live chat system is a good idea - if you can keep your cool (I'm not sure I'd be able to). Be sure to post back here and let us know what's happening.

[quote name='iowaholdem']It's true, there's no hostility coming from KoA any more. Though, you (KoA) really were quite the asshole on the D&D forums for a long time, and as such, I was really unimpressed when you popped up in this thread - which I believe I made clear several pages (and weeks) back. But when GL cleaned up their act around the time of the SORRY coupon, I noticed that with the site getting better, you also became nicer. But all that being said, I'm going to have to holler fuck with KingofOldSchool, too. That would really suck to be banned. From what I remember, you were sitting on over 100 points, right? Yeah, I'd be really pissed too, and this is the thread I'd come in to drop some four letter bombs if it were me. This thread is really how most of us on CAG came to find out about GL.

I guess KOOS, good luck. Hopefully they won't dick you around anymore. Maybe that live chat system is a good idea - if you can keep your cool (I'm not sure I'd be able to). Be sure to post back here and let us know what's happening.[/quote]
Been always the same. But anytime exessive profanity etc.. was used, Hostility was required back.
If you browse around, they learned to be nice :)
If they can post correctly, we will respond correctly.

No, you in particular, never answered questions. You just kinda gave one liners essentially telling everyone to shove off. That's how you were perceived. I rememeber one thread, some guy asked a question about a prize or something, and you came in and said something almost entirely off topic - like about prize verification or something. Like you just saw the word prize and copy and pasted the same one liner across every thread that said "prize". And you posted like 2 more times in that thread and still didn't answer the guy's first question. That was annoying and unhelpful, and annoying and unhelpful were definitely the words to describe the NL forums. If you search back far enough you'll find plenty of posts complaining about the complete lack of professionalism of the Dietzel staff. It certainly has gotten better - and obviously I don't think you're an asshole anymore.

Though again, best of luck to KOOS. We're behind you! (though that doesn't add up to dick in Dietzel's eyes I'm sure)

This is getting off topic so i'll make it a last one.
I Am very strict on Profanity, Off-Topic Posts, and Flaming.

For Prize Verifications Threads - They all ask the same thing - So I Give them the same answer. If there's anything in specific, I Answer it.

I Remember many people being pissed at me, but that is because they could not follow the rules. If they come back, do the same thing, the same thing will be done.
But the now know the rules :)

And King - Try the Live Chat.

I have to agree with the majority, the Lagoon forums were pretty bad at one point, I can't comment how they are now though since I no longer look there after their mess previously with some of their mods attitudes and constant power trips.

[quote name='Foladar']I have to agree with the majority, the Lagoon forums were pretty bad at one point, I can't comment how they are now though since I no longer look there after their mess previously with some of their mods attitudes and constant power trips.[/quote]
Was it me?

Seeing as your sig shows you are FedericoX, I'm going to be honest here and answer yes, you did have several posts that IMO weren't appropriate as a moderator. The support has been pretty good from GamingLagoon, for myself anyway.

No, KoA, you did answer some other people in a manner unbecoming of a moderator for Dietzel. And so, it seems, did most of the rest of the staff including Dietzel himself. Foladar and I aren't saying we personally had issues with you, but we both saw a lot of crap being thrown at the users of your sites within the forums from staff - even those that weren't out of line. And what's more, those that were out of line should have been handed in a personal manner, not flamed by moderating staff within the topics themselves. You'll never see Foladar coming in to a thread and berating the people within it and then leaving the topic closed so that no one can respond. I saw Dietzel do that on two occasions himself.

[quote name='KoA']You'll be suprised at what we have to deal with :)[/QUOTE]
Every site has those same people to deal with, however the way some of them were dealt with were inappropriate IMO. Handle the matters privately, rather than air their dirty laundry in public. I recall several times a moderator (yourself included) would publicly call out someone who did something wrong and brag about how great it was to lock the account (-5000 or whatever it was called, in specific) which shouldn't be done IMO. If someone violated the rules, either (a) delete the topic and send him an email, or something to that extent OR reply stating he simply broke the rules, and leave it at that, rather than brag.

[quote name='Foladar']Every site has those same people to deal with, however the way some of them were dealt with were inappropriate IMO. Handle the matters privately, rather than air their dirty laundry in public. I recall several times a moderator (yourself included) would publicly call out someone who did something wrong and brag about how great it was to lock the account (-5000 or whatever it was called, in specific) which shouldn't be done IMO. If someone violated the rules, either (a) delete the topic and send him an email, or something to that extent OR reply stating he simply broke the rules, and leave it at that, rather than brag.[/quote]Actually, now that you mention that, as best as I know, moderator mitch's signature says something to the effect "My favorite thing to do.... give -500." Real approchable staff there.

[quote name='spoo']I ordered a new DVD drive for my PC two weeks ago and they sent it to another member. They are having the member it was shipped to ship it to Dietzel and then to me. Just a minor inconvenience but my PC has been without a drive for a few weeks now.[/QUOTE]
I just tried out the live chat to get an update on the situation and I spoke with Angela and she was nice. She looked into my issue then apologized and refunded my points. To anyone that needs support try the live chat, I had a very professional experience.

Tech Elites Study - 4.00 points - Complete the Survey 18+

Anyone know how to complete it?

I'm thinking full time employee, 18+, someone does work in a computer chip manufacturer - or whatever they ask.

So you can't use a Yahoo e-mail to sign up?

Also, did you guys get spam from this? I don't care about e-mail spam, I'm talking about actual mail spam, phone calls, etc.

[quote name='Rozz']So you can't use a Yahoo e-mail to sign up?

Also, did you guys get spam from this? I don't care about e-mail spam, I'm talking about actual mail spam, phone calls, etc.[/QUOTE]
I switched over my gaminglagoon account from yahoo to gmail, I wasn't getting all my gaminglagoon emails with yahoo. With gmaill I have had no problems with getting all my gl emails.

You will not get any spam from gl but you will get some depending on what "offers" you sign up for. I have done around 50 offers I may have gotten one extra piece of snail mail than I normally get every couple weeks. You will get phone calls for some offers i.e. if you sign up for more info on a cruise or online schools. I haven't had many phone calls but I do get one every couple weeks. I just tell them nicely that I'm not interested and to be removed from their list and they don't call again.

I hope this helps and also be sure to use a CAG link to sign up for gaminglagoon and good luck!

[quote name='spoo']I just did about 5 points of free 0.60 offers in little time. Remember to always say yes to a couple of *offers.
*Hint, some offers are free email newsletter offers.*

www.gaminglagoon.com[/QUOTE]
So many of these to do, I still have a couple pages of .6 pt offers to do. PM me if you are having problems getting these approved.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Has anyone here recieved there free stuff yet? If so, please leave a reply on this forum.[/quote]

I've received a ton of free stuff.

I just put in a custom order for a wall mount for my HD LCD. It's my gaming monitor, so it should go through.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Has anyone here recieved there free stuff yet? If so, please leave a reply on this forum.[/QUOTE]
Lots of people have, look around. And don't post your referral link here.

They are still pretty lenient on GL about fulfilling custom orders. I just got a $100 BB GC approved today. However, on other sites they are MUCH more strict. Best Buy gift cards, or perhaps all gift cards, are not allowed anymore on any site except GL and VGL. This is thoroughly unfortunate and annoying for those of us (me) trying to earn a big ticket item at a place like BB (iPod touch), as it's required me to order actual products with the intent of returing them to BB for the purchase price on a GC. But, it's all worked out well so far as I now (once everything arrives, see signature) have enough money to buy a 16 GB iPod touch! Though now I'm having second thoughts and wondering if I really ought to buy a 22" 720p HDTV with the free money!

bread's done
Back