Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

quick question for you guys. I want to sign up and was reading the first couple pages but had a quick ?. I gave Lagoon my real adress and real phone #. When I take surveys can I give them my local burger kings adress and phone number? also can I give them a different email adress than the one I gave the lagoon? Thanks I appreciate it.

[quote name='squirrelboy']quick question for you guys. I want to sign up and was reading the first couple pages but had a quick ?. I gave Lagoon my real adress and real phone #. When I take surveys can I give them my local burger kings adress and phone number? also can I give them a different email adress than the one I gave the lagoon? Thanks I appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, I have been approved on fake info and real info. The problem is that it is hard to figure out if the approval was because of real info or not. The rule of thumb is to always use real info and if you don't trust the site is not to use any info at all.

7/5 - Rex- Takkle 0.75 pts
Register for the site and confirm registration.

Previous offers of the day:
  • 7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts
    7/2 - PN - Fusion Cash 1.12 pts
    [*]7/1 - 7 - Elitemate.com 2.12 pts
    [*]6/30 - RexTSN - Portfolio 3.00 pts
    [*]6/27 RU - DotSchools 2.60 pts

Reminder to clear all private data before doing offers.

7/6 - Mil - $250 ticketmaster Gift Card 0.80 pts

Put in your info and proceed through the survey until it lists offers you "have to do" for gift card.
Submit.

• 7/5 - Rex- Takkle 0.75 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts
    [*]7/2 - PN - Fusion Cash 1.12 pts

Reminder that all of my offer of the days have been credited to me, my referrals or most of the time both.

7/7 - NB - Obopay Free Debit Card 4.75 pts

This is a legit paypal like site that uses your mobile phone to transfer funds from your bank account to your debit card that they send you.

• 7/6 - Mil - $250 ticketmaster Gift Card 0.80 pts
    [*]7/5 - Rex- Takkle 0.75 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

I can say that I signed up for Obopay. You'll need verification of your identity which can be a drivers license number, SSN, or credit card/debit card that will be debited twice (minor change) and you'll have to go back to Obopay to tell them what was debited to verify that it's your card.

You'll also need a valid CELL PHONE number that will be automatically called and you'll have to go back to Obopay and input the pin number given to you on your cell phone.

It worked very quickly for me. I haven't received my $10 debit card, but it's only been a few days.

On a non GamingLagoon note (I seem to do this a lot), I have more praise for PrizeRebel. I signed up for the Stamps.com offer (11.00 points) used the software and didn't get credit. I opened a support ticket right away and was told to redownload the software and run it and I should be credited. Well, I wasn't, but then they just asked for my confirmation email and manually credited my 11 points. The whole process took like 30 minutes - which is, in my experience, about 48 times faster (and nicer) than GL. So my props go out to PR again (linky in the sig if you wanna sign up :)).

I'm still using GL, of course. I'm sitting on 40.49 points with GL and 39.75 points on PR. I'm still going for the custom order GHIII guitar from GL and GHIII game with guitar from PR. Come onnnnn those need to be released!

EDIT: Oh, and speaking of Stamps.com - this service is amazing. Upon signing up, they give you $5 shipping credit which was enough to ship two packages I had lying around from EBAY. But from reading back a few pages, apparently they give out another $20 in credit when calling up to cancel the trial. So come Monday, I'll be doing that and shipping out a lot of stuff for free! Excellent! I really doubt I'll keep the service as I just don't ship enough to justify the $16/month price tag, but it has some great perks (like 18 cent delivery confirmation)!

[quote name='iowaholdem']I can say that I signed up for Obopay. You'll need verification of your identity which can be a drivers license number, SSN, or credit card/debit card that will be debited twice (minor change) and you'll have to go back to Obopay to tell them what was debited to verify that it's your card.

You'll also need a valid CELL PHONE number that will be automatically called and you'll have to go back to Obopay and input the pin number given to you on your cell phone.

It worked very quickly for me. I haven't received my $10 debit card, but it's only been a few days.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for adding the additional info.

I signed up for it last week and I'm also waiting for the debit card.

[quote name='iowaholdem']On a non GamingLagoon note (I seem to do this a lot), I have more praise for PrizeRebel. I signed up for the Stamps.com offer (11.00 points) used the software and didn't get credit. I opened a support ticket right away and was told to redownload the software and run it and I should be credited. Well, I wasn't, but then they just asked for my confirmation email and manually credited my 11 points. The whole process took like 30 minutes - which is, in my experience, about 48 times faster (and nicer) than GL. So my props go out to PR again (linky in the sig if you wanna sign up :)).

I'm still using GL, of course. I'm sitting on 40.49 points with GL and 39.75 points on PR. I'm still going for the custom order GHIII guitar from GL and GHIII game with guitar from PR. Come onnnnn those need to be released!

EDIT: Oh, and speaking of Stamps.com - this service is amazing. Upon signing up, they give you $5 shipping credit which was enough to ship two packages I had lying around from EBAY. But from reading back a few pages, apparently they give out another $20 in credit when calling up to cancel the trial. So come Monday, I'll be doing that and shipping out a lot of stuff for free! Excellent! I really doubt I'll keep the service as I just don't ship enough to justify the $16/month price tag, but it has some great perks (like 18 cent delivery confirmation)![/QUOTE]

Gaming Lagoons cr sucks but it is slowly getting better.

The stamps thing I wasn't too impressed but I also ship out odd sizes and needed a scale to weigh stuff. If start shipping more stuff I will consider signing up with them again.

7/9 - RU - Insurance.com 2.12 pts
Put in all info, you don't need to put in SS # even if it asks you at the end and you don't need to put in phone #. Make sure you get a quote.

• 7/7 - NB - Obopay Free Debit Card 4.75 pts
    [*]7/6 - Mil - $250 ticketmaster Gift Card 0.80 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

Reminder to clear cookies and cache in your browser. It also helps if you only do one or two offers then wait for approval before doing more.

All of the above offers do work and are worth 24+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.

[quote name='spoo']7/9 - RU - Insurance.com 2.12 pts
Put in all info, you don't need to put in SS # even if it asks you at the end and you don't need to put in phone #. Make sure you get a quote.

• 7/7 - NB - Obopay Free Debit Card 4.75 pts
  • 7/6 - Mil - $250 ticketmaster Gift Card 0.80 pts
  • 7/5 - Rex- Takkle 0.75 pts
  • 7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts
  • 7/2 - PN - Fusion Cash 1.12 pts
  • 7/1 - 7 - Elitemate.com 2.12 pts
  • 6/30 - RexTSN - Portfolio 3.00 pts
  • 6/27 RU - DotSchools 2.60 pts
[/quote]

Reminder to clear cookies and cache in your browser. It also helps if you only do one or two offers then wait for approval before doing more.

All of the above offers do work and are worth 24+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.[/quote]
I will have to do that today.

7/10 - CPA - Opinion Outpost - Males 0.75 pts

• 7/9 - RU - Insurance.com 2.12 pts
    [*]7/7 - NB - Obopay Free Debit Card 4.75 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

Reminder to clear cookies and cache in your browser before doing any offers.

It also helps if you only do one or two offers then wait for approval before doing more.

All of the above offers do work and are worth 24+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.
Do a couple offers a day for the rest of the week and you will have a prize by the end of the week.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=5467

7/12 - RxTSN - Teen RR Study 1.00 pts
15 min survey about buying a new car.

• 7/10 - CPA - Opinion Outpost - Males 0.75 pts
    [*]7/9 - RU - Insurance.com 2.12 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

It also helps if you only do one or two offers then wait for approval before doing more.

All of the above offers do work and are worth 25+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.
Do a couple offers a day for the rest of the week and you will have a prize by the end of the week. Good luck.

PrizeRebel is great... but so is GamingLagoon. And there's nothing stopping you from using both, so do so! :)

I'm, however, having lots of problems getting anything approved on GL. Pfft. I'm out like 10 points so far from disapproved offers.

[quote name='iowaholdem']PrizeRebel is great... but so is GamingLagoon. And there's nothing stopping you from using both, so do so! :)

I'm, however, having lots of problems getting anything approved on GL. Pfft. I'm out like 10 points so far from disapproved offers.[/QUOTE]
Nope nothing wrong with PrizeRebel at all. It is just unnecessary for a noobs first post (it got deleted) to post their first post a PrizeRebel ref link in a gaminglagoon thread ;)

I will say this anyone wanting to sign up with PrizeRebel use the link in holdem's sig.

/I need .40 more points for my next custom order: Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery on gaminglagoon
//I hate insomnia
///But I love cookies
////The last custom order I made was Nexus Ops and Vegas Showdown for 10.99 each with free shipping 2 weeks ago. I put them both on the same custom order and they only ordered me Nexus Ops. I played a 2 player game with the wife but she didn't like it and wish I got Vegas SD. I did get refunded my 10.99 pts since they didn't order Vegas Showdown. It is just disappointing since the free shipping is now over....

7/13 - PN - MPFree 0.47 pts
Register, click on both Email links then submit.

• 7/12 - RxTSN - Teen RR Study 1.00 pts
    [*]7/10 - CPA - Opinion Outpost - Males 0.75 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

At the time of posting these offers work. I know many have problems with GL not crediting the OotD are crediting on the date/time posted.

All of the above offers do work and are worth 25+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.

Do a couple offers a day for the rest of the week and you will have a prize in less than a week. Good luck.

[quote name='iowaholdem']MPFree didn't work for me either. I never got the confirmation email. Better luck to all of you![/QUOTE]
Sorry about that, the site is cool though. I did an offer to test it and you get credits to DL from Buy.com.

Hey I'm new to this and want to sign up for the 360 stuff...I don't want to use a Credit Card and I know you can get stuff without them, but do I have to put in a real address or phone number?

How else will they ship it to me if I don't put in my right address?

Oh and I was talking about GL, but the question can be for any of them, like PR.

[quote name='lambo']Hey I'm new to this and want to sign up for the 360 stuff...I don't want to use a Credit Card and I know you can get stuff without them, but do I have to put in a real address or phone number?

How else will they ship it to me if I don't put in my right address?

Oh and I was talking about GL, but the question can be for any of them, like PR.[/QUOTE]
Yes use your real address and phone. GL will make you verify your account so if you use fake info you won't get your prize. :whistle2:(

Edit: You won't get any spam from GL but the offers will send you spam and you may get a call or two if you sign up for offers to call you i.e. Online schools, insurance...

Wait so use real info when I sign up for GL and want to order my prize use real info, but not when I do the offers/surveys?

I'd suggest using real information period on any of these sites, for their site, for the offers, for the surveys, etc.

So they won't send me any junk/spam? I don't like giving out my address to a billion different sites.

Can I just use real info for GL and fake for the rest?

Oh and all the sites in Foladar's sig work? I'd like a Wii and some of that other stuff...

7/14 - Rex - SurveyStrategy 2.25 pts
Sign up for the site then after all the steps click on the link they send to your email to confirm registration.

• 7/13 - PN - MPFree 0.47 pts
    [*]7/12 - RxTSN - Teen RR Study 1.00 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

On the date posted all these offers work. I know many have problems with GL not crediting the OotD are crediting on the date/time posted.

Always use your real info when signing up for GL and when doing offers. GL can ban you if they catch you using fake/made up info on their sponsors offers.
All of the above offers do work and are worth 28+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.

Do a couple offers a day for the rest of the week and you will have a prize in less than a week. Good luck.

I started doing some offers last night, well a lot, around 11-12pm. Some of the earlier ones I did got approved but I still have a bunch unapproved...do they not approve offers in the middle of the night? I checked this morning and none were approved.

[quote name='Flyersfan']spoo, you must have at least 500 refs :)

If you type "Free Microsoft Points" into google, you are the first link to come up.[/QUOTE]
I have a fair share of referrals, I get about 1 point a day on average, thanks if you used my link.

That is cool I have a #1 google link!! :mrgreen:

7/16 - Mil - MPG - Pirates Movie Passes 0.65 pts

Normal "survey" fill it out with all your correct info.

• 7/14 - Rex - SurveyStrategy 2.25 pts
    [*]7/13 - PN - MPFree 0.47 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

On the date posted all these offers work and I have been credited for completing them. I know many have problems with GL not crediting the OotD are crediting on the date/time posted.

Reminder to clear cookies and cache in your browser before doing any and all offers.
Always use your real info when signing up for GL and when doing offers. GL can ban you if they catch you using fake/made up info on their sponsors offers.
All of the above offers do work and are worth 28+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.

Damn. I just got off the phone with Stamps.com to cancel my account and they didn't offer me $20 credit like someone previously stated they were offered. Bummer, I could have really used that. Oh well, $5 credit and 15 points at PrizeRebel is a pretty good haul in itself!

EDIT: Also, thank you to anyone that has used my PrizeRebel referral link and thanks spoo for the personal endorsement. No one has ever told me that they signed up under my link, so I have no way of knowing who any of you are to see if I could do a favor back for them, but again, here is my mass THANK YOU!

7/17 - IC - NetRatings - Win 1 in 50 $1,000 Prizes 1.90 pts

Sign up for site then dl the "survey tool" then submit after the confirmation screen.
(easy to remove the software)

• 7/16 - Mil - MPG - Pirates Movie Passes 0.65 pts
    [*]7/14 - Rex - SurveyStrategy 2.25 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

On the date posted all these offers work and I have been credited for completing them. All OotD are free and no CC needed.
Reminder to clear cookies and cache in your browser before doing any and all offers.
All of the above offers do work and are worth 31+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.

So, you signed up under spoo a while back, but waited until today to make an account and make your first post on CAG to post a referral link?

[quote name='sp00ge']So, you signed up under spoo a while back, but waited until today to make an account and make your first post on CAG to post a referral link?[/QUOTE]
I actually don't mind the ref link because he said thanks, flattery goes a long ways in my book. :mrgreen:
I'm cheap ;)

7/18 - Mil - Party with a Star 0.60 pts each

Quick and easy sign up. You can sign up and get credit for each party w/star.

• 7/17 - IC - NetRatings - Win 1 in 50 $1,000 Prizes 1.90 pts
    [*]7/16 - Mil - MPG - Pirates Movie Passes 0.65 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

On the date posted all these offers work and I have been credited for completing them. All OotD are free and no CC needed.
All of the above offers do work and are worth 31+ points and will take less then an hour for free points card.

A new offer today:
IC - FREE SAMPLE: Snuggles Fabric Softener

:lol:

Edit: It is fixed now.

I filled out that offer today. I did like five pages and when it looked like there was no end, I just exited out and hit complete. I got my points! And what's more, I got my previous two offers before that approved for like 3.8 points themselves! I only need about 15-20 more points before I'm where I think I'll need to be to get a Wii GHIII guitar when it's released!

Does anyone know if I'll be allowed to change my address with GL when I move in August? It's already at my old address, which is fine as long as they continue to ship items via USPS because those get forwarded automatically. I just worry that if I order a guitar they'll ship it via UPS or DHL and it'll get returned to sender.

[quote name='iowaholdem']

Does anyone know if I'll be allowed to change my address with GL when I move in August? It's already at my old address, which is fine as long as they continue to ship items via USPS because those get forwarded automatically. I just worry that if I order a guitar they'll ship it via UPS or DHL and it'll get returned to sender.[/QUOTE]
Send a support ticket when you move and they will change your addy.

Offer of the Day

7/19 - IC - FREE SAMPLE: Snuggles Fabric Softener
Normal fair of doing 5+ pages after sign up page.

• 7/18 - Mil - Party with a Star 0.60 pts each
    [*]7/17 - IC - NetRatings - Win 1 in 50 $1,000 Prizes 1.90 pts
    [*]7/7 - NB - Obopay Free Debit Card 5.00 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

7/20 - Mil - CovergirlLashExactMascara 0.40 pts

A couple pages of sign up. A low point offer but it works.

• 7/19 - IC - FREE SAMPLE: Snuggles Fabric Softener 0.62 pts
    [*]7/18 - Mil - Party with a Star 0.60 - 0.70 pts each
    [*]7/17 - IC - NetRatings - Win 1 in 50 $1,000 Prizes 1.90 pts
    [*]7/7 - NB - Obopay Free Debit Card 5.00 pts
    [*]7/3 - ID - eBay 7 pts

bread's done
Back