Free year of OnLive subscription+Free game!

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
http://www.onlive.com/signup

so no monthly fee for a year, $50 value

they put you on a waiting list so first come first served im assuming

*Thanks to prototypeM for following tip*

According to follow up email you get a free game too

" For those who haven't yet redeemed your one free game Coupon Code, please do so ASAP! In order to encourage you to redeem your Coupon Code and spend some time playing games during this short beta, we will be sending out a second free game Coupon Code* the week of June 21st - but only to those users who redeem their first game Coupon Code now and help us test! "

Last edited by a moderator:
If you signed up for the AT&T deal then you are on a waiting list they are letting you guys in little by little

When did you guys get the second email for the free game? I got my invite earlier today and have done a couple demos but theres no fucking way I'm paying money for a game I have temporary ownership of. At first hearing about the service I figured you could play whatever games as long as you paid the membership. Having to pay the membership AND full retail price for each game? Hahahaha.

should get an email soonish, Only took a few hours from activating my account for me but I was a with the beta batch of folks and not the AT&T and that group is going really really slow.

Got my email today. Signed up and test it out tonight, pretty impressed by it. Haven't got my free game code yet though. If they release the controller/data box thing for a decent price then i can defiantly see myself resubscribing after my first free year.

lol poors, just buy a decent computer so you don't have to deal with this garbage. you'll break even or better because PC games on ebay are probably waaaay cheaper than what these douches will charge.

The thing is, for those that complain about graphics, controls, everything... I think that they even pulled off this much it's a miracle. Your graphics may be hampered not by their servers but your connection. If you are having a hard time playing on your laptop then you should have bought a gaming pc. I see a lot of whining from people getting a free year and a free game.

Seriously folks.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that those that think the service suck do so because they have a mid-high end gaming pc. This service is NOT for you.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Oh, and I'm pretty sure that those that think the service suck do so because they have a mid-high end gaming pc. This service is NOT for you.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's the latency that pisses me off. In games like batman and unreal tournament, it wasn't that bad. However in games like Just Cause 2 and Borderlands, ugh.

Just got my email, site keeps on shitting out on me during the registration process though.

EDIT:

Finally finished registration, my handle is "morphinekissed" so add me if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about other people's experiences but playing this on my PC hooked up to my TV has been surprisingly good. Finally got started on a new months bandwidth limit so I could test this out. Playing Lego Harry Potter (only game I didn't own already) and it's been going very smooth. No lag or jaggies. Very surprised.

Just checked my email and i got in. So far its fine, but quality is nowhere near as good as my consoles or PC. It seems like every game has a 30 min demo and my wired 360 controller is compatible, so that's good.

PS. speedtest is a great site too check how fast your connection is. Here is mine.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net]
[/URL]

bread's done
Back