Freeshipping at Gohastings.com

Anyone else getting this error when they click on something?

Sorry! We're Working on This Page.
spacer.gif

We're sorry. An error has occurred when attempting to process your request. Please go back and try your request again, or return at a later time.

I've tried books, blu-rays and dvd's. No matter what I click I get that.

I'm done dealin with them. Sure, they'll have great deals on their site that'll draw you in. They'll charge your card, cancel the items, and hold onto the money for a few days. I've been shafted one too many times.

As I said in the video games thread for this deal - I ordered tonight, applied the coupon, it said it was good to go for free shipping, I submitted my order, and lo and behold I was charged shipping fees. I've emailed GoHastings and am going to try to call Monday if they won't answer the phone over the weekend.

This is aggravating to say the least.

I'm going to guess that probably over 50% of everything they list in-stock isn't, and is going to get canceled.

I've tried ordering the same 2 or 3 titles now for over 2 weeks on and off -- they say they're in-stock, but my order is canceled every single time.

They need to, clearly, do something about their inventory system. It's broken to the point where I no longer want to waste my time checking out for discs that are never going to come.

hmmm i've done probably 20 orders from them and never had an issue other than one used PSP game came defective which they refunded me. HOWEVER... there multiple versions of different titles and non matching prices is annoying but it does make me wish they just had a store here.

[quote name='Freemason'] it does make me wish they just had a store here.[/QUOTE]

I drove to my nearest one a few months ago to see the magic myself. The prices are never the same as online and I'm now amazed at the fact that they can find anything in their inventory to ship out to online customers with the way their movies are scattered all over and out of order.

As for my 2nd "the mailman is going to kill me when 30+ separate packages arrive within days of each other" order, I received shipping notifications on at least 20 the next day, and only had one item canceled. Funny enough, the canceled item was a DVD that I forgot I already owned.

GoHastings: They check YOUR inventory before shipping.

bread's done
Back