Front Mission 4 $15 at Target...

bone_matrix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just went to Target today and picked up Front Mission 4 for $15. Not sure if this is a permenant markdown, but i don't think it was a sale. Now, before anyone says this is already posted, I searched, and came up empty.

75% on game rankings. Not too bad of reviews.

Probably YMMV, but I might have to pick it up if I see it for that price. Curse you bone_matrix for tempting me with this deal.

I hope this is true. I am gonna go check target for this tomorrow. First drops to 20 at EB and now 15 at target.. this is too much.

I would love it if TRU got it for 15 .. with BOGO it would be a blasting deal

This probably means fry's will have it for 9.99 in a few months like they did Unlimited SaGa ^^ (the game is definitley worth that price). I got one of those FM4 demos, and while it seemed to have nice strategy I've been spoiled by Nippon Ichi's games, I love me some mechs but this game is just tooooooo sloooooooowww.

Need a very high patience level to enjoy this one (and Strat games are slow in general, I have plyaed a lot of them since Ogre Tactics...even FM3 on the PSX...but FM4 is just.....too slow).

It was marked $15. I was scanning the games saw $15, looked above the price, realized what game it was and about crapped myself. :shock:

I really enjoyed the demo, but, being cheap, didnt want it at $50.

confirmed at my Target in Wayne NJ. They were marked 29.99 behind the glass. I asked the guy to do a price check and it rang in for 14.99

WOOOOOHOOOOO

I buyed 2 hours ago in la cienega LA sorry its last one =) oh also they sale drakengard 16.99 i buyed both of them

[quote name='dsullo']confirmed at my Target in Wayne NJ. They were marked 29.99 behind the glass. I asked the guy to do a price check and it rang in for 14.99

WOOOOOHOOOOO[/quote]

I am there tomorrow morning at opening :)

I have work up there...

Yup, my Target here in Eau Claire, WI also had them marked at $29.99, but I had an employee check the price to make certain, and sure enough, it was $14.99. Yoink. Thanks for the heads-up, OP.

[quote name='bone_matrix']It was marked $15. I was scanning the games saw $15, looked above the price, realized what game it was and about crapped myself. :shock:

I really enjoyed the demo, but, being cheap, didnt want it at $50.[/quote]

Dude, 56th and Hwy 2 or 48th and whatever Oish??? Or maybe either, I should get off my ass and just go buy it.

[quote name='igotbass']I just picked this up for $14.99 at the hwy. 2 Target in Lincoln. Was marked $29.99 but when she checked it was $14.99.[/quote]

Word bro, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='dsullo']confirmed at my Target in Wayne NJ. They were marked 29.99 behind the glass. I asked the guy to do a price check and it rang in for 14.99

WOOOOOHOOOOO[/quote]

I have work up there...[/quote]

There was one left as of about 5:30 PM , hope it is there for you tomorrow~

[quote name='dsullo'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='dsullo']confirmed at my Target in Wayne NJ. They were marked 29.99 behind the glass. I asked the guy to do a price check and it rang in for 14.99

WOOOOOHOOOOO[/quote]

I have work up there...[/quote]

There was one left as of about 5:30 PM , hope it is there for you tomorrow~[/quote]

Oh, thanks, but I emant my target in DE. Sorry for the confusion.

kinda off topic, but how does FM4 compare to FM3? I liked 3 but heard 4 didn't quite match up. For $15 it really doesn't matter that much but player opinions are always a better source than reviews.

Picked up a copy tonight at the North Hollywood Target on Victory. Shelf tag says $29.99, rang up at $14.99. They had 7 or 8 copies left. All the other Targets near me (Pasadena) didn't have any in stock.

Damn, the rain was coming down hard tonight too. Victory Boulevard was pretty badly flooded at times... the things I do for video game deals...

No good at mine, in Montgomery, AL. My store seems to take its time about doing the mark-downs tho, so I'll have to print out a UPC and keep it with me to scan.

I've played Front Mission 3 and didn't like how you couldn't explore the towns. Is 4 the same, i.e. you can't get out of the wanzers to explore and it's pretty much battle after battle with menu based "towns"?

[quote name='jngx80']I've played Front Mission 3 and didn't like how you couldn't explore the towns. Is 4 the same, i.e. you can't get out of the wanzers to explore and it's pretty much battle after battle with menu based "towns"?[/quote]
That's about how it is. If you didn't like FM3, you're damned sure not going to like FM4. They're not really about exploration - just strategy.

Unfortunately, my Target is really on top of things like this. I was just there on Monday, and FM4 was in the glass case with a $29.99 tag. Today, there was one copy left, with a $14.99 sticker, thrown in with the budget titles. Lucky me, this time.

And I was hoping to resist buying anything until I actually make a trip to the TRU B2G1 sale too....

Oh well. There goes that suggestion. :wink: My local Target definitely had some in stock the last time I checked. I think I just might go today and pick it up...

thanx i got mine in houston memorial mall target, i was gonna get the game at best buy at first , lucky they didnt have it

The game was marked at $29.99 at the store in Muskegon, MI. I had the employee get it out and ring it up. Thanks to this wonderful CAG website, I got it for $14.99 as it rang up that way! The employee was shocked that it rang up for that price, but just said "Oh well!". Thanks to all the CAG's who keep posting those great CHEAP ASS deals!

Thanks OP. I picked up a couple for me and my friend and got the last ones at two locations. I also overheard a manager saying that they were expecting a lot more stuff to be marked down/clearanced for the upcoming holiday season so all the CAGs out there, keep your eyes open.

My local target was out of FM in Wilmington DE.

But I had to go to Virginia for a meeting. Turns out I had the wrong meeting place and it was back in Maryland. Anyway, on my way back I passed the Target in Salisbury. I pulled in and viola, picked up FM4 for $15.75 after tax. There should be one left.

Unfortunately I was on the road when the Simpsons came back in stock. So I missed out on that again. Oh well.

If anyone lives near one of those magical targets that sells Disgaea for $20 please let me know and I'll pay for it + shipping + a little extra.

[quote name='rockhero']If anyone lives near one of those magical targets that sells Disgaea for $20 please let me know and I'll pay for it + shipping + a little extra.[/quote]

I believe it's La Pucelle, not Disgaea.

This is a YMMV sale. I went to my local Target and they had absolutely no copies of Front Mission 4.

OT: They did, however, have Red Dead Revolver (PS2 and Xbox) for only $24.88!

bread's done
Back