Front Mission 4 Demo??

Nope, I'm still waiting on mine too :evil: Oh well. I'm tiding my craving with some Front Mission 3 and FF Tactics in the meantime. Can't wait for this and La Pucelle Tactics to come out soon.

I still cant even get signed up at the Square-Enix site. I received confirmation email, and when I go to confirm my account, I get a blank page. Someone's gonna pay for this...

alongx, i had that problem too so i switch my browser.

Ok thanks guyz, i was just wondering. I can't wait either.

[quote name='alongx']I still cant even get signed up at the Square-Enix site. I received confirmation email, and when I go to confirm my account, I get a blank page. Someone's gonna pay for this...[/quote]

Same thing happened to me, so I just gave up. Stores will most likely be giving this out with preorders. I'll just wait till then.

It's not my type of game. But I didn't really know what to expect. I will not be purchasing the final product.

Well, I like RTS games, so that's why I'm wondering how good it is? Could someone expand on why it isn't their game and if they even like strategy games in the first place?

I got mine on about Tuesday. I played the intro demo. It's okay, of course I was playing it when my kids were screaming and running around me. I would probably like it more if I really sat down with it. 8)

It will be hard for those who haven't played any Front Mission game to get into this one. Front Mission Alternative is the most boring one, Its a REAL TIME RPG.

Can I still sign up for it? When I signed up, I gave them my PlayOnline email address thinking that I could access the email address from the PlayOnline website for free. Turns out to access it from a website and not my PS2, I had to pay extra fees, which I wasn't gonna do. So I went on my PS2 and the email had arrived, the address was written out, but it was so long, so I said to myself, "I'll just copy this down later." I never did, so I just tried to sign up again, they logged my ISP the first time, so I couldn't sign up twice. Do you think I can still sign up, or it too late?

I got my demo today. I really enjoy it, it's a lot like FM3 but the one thing I dont like is the time ti wastes between attacks, sometimes there a good long 3 seconds while you;re sitting around going

"..."

Waiting for the next person in like to do soemthing or for your second attack.

bread's done
Back