Frontlines FoW $9 Microcenter (micro center) deals starting 10/27

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
To the best of my knowledge these are in-store only. However, these sometimes appear online and for in-store pick-up option (their shipping is punative).

Here are the highlights:
[quote name='h3llbring3r']EDIT: These prices don't start until Monday.
This may be a repost but in the paper mailer for Microcenter are a few cheap deals:
All for 360:
iconxbox360.gif
Frontlines Fuel of War
($9)
iconxbox360.gif
FEAR Files
($9)
iconxbox360.gif
NFL TOUR
($9)
iconxbox360.gif
FFXI ($9)
iconxbox360.gif
FIFA Street
($9)

iconxbox360.gif
Army of Two
($19)
iconxbox360.gif
Devil May Cry 4
($19)
iconxbox360.gif
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
($19)

Yesterdays email listed:
iconxbox360.gif
Culdecept Saga $19
iconxbox360.gif
PES 2008 $9

Rockband 1 SE ($139 all versions except PS2 $119)[/quote]

:bomb: NOTE: PES 2008 went back to $29 this morning in-store. :bomb:

I am working on writing up the full listing.

Last edited by a moderator:
F:FOW REALLY disappointed me. The bad targeting system, terrible graphics and animation, and lackluster multi-player makes this game seem to me to need the price point of giving me 10 bucks.

anybody want to pick up some games for me? looking for:

f.e.a.r. files
culdcept saga
vegas2

i can pay $3 extra per game + shipping. pm me if you can help a cag out.

[quote name='stainremover']anybody want to pick up some games for me? looking for:

f.e.a.r. files
culdcept saga
vegas2

i can pay $3 extra per game + shipping. pm me if you can help a cag out.[/quote]

i believe culdcept is $20 at most stores, including amazon/gamestop.

[quote name='stewie75']Fear Files is $9.99 USED at Blockbuster/Gamerush I believe, in case anyone doesn't have a Microcenter in the area.[/quote]
this is true

[quote name='MrChan']can someone find a scan of the ads page of microcenter for all these games and post it here?[/QUOTE]

the new ad begins tomorrow (monday), so just check microcenter.com tomorrow for the ad

If the value of PE2008 holds up that is a fantastic flip at Blockbuster ($25). I'd grab a few copies of those and Frontlines to mess with for a while.

Just got home from the Mayfield Hts., OH Micro Center. The only game which interested me, NFL Tour, was marked at $29.99 but scanned at the register for $9.99. Score. There were at least two copies left.

Frontlines and Fear Files for $21.43 with in-store pickup... NICE. I've been wanting Fear Files since it was $20 at Microcenter last Black Friday..

Pro Evo Soccer is coming up as $9.99 again, of course it's sold out at my l ocal store...>BAH

Same with Monster Jam on wii and 360. Anyone know if those have a good TIV at BBV?

Monster Jam is $50 at Sears, if you can Price Match it there you can get it even cheaper (with the extra 10% difference).

The Microcenter in Cambridge MA had plenty of factory sealed copies of PES 2008....but they've been converted to used (which is $24.99).

I did see a few copies of Shining Force EXA 2 for $20.xx.

bread's done
Back