[fry's] Mgs4 Standard Edition 49.99

[quote name='dkim064']yep, not the special edition, but a good price.
i'm gonna still wait for a better deal[/quote]

On the day of release? You won't find one.....I think that is the lowest it will be for when this game drops.

Yeah SE as in Standard Edition, LE is the Limited Edition. I doubt you will be able to find a better deal than this. There will probably be a store like CC or BB with a $10 giftcard but that's about it.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']he should really spell it out just to make it clear...[/QUOTE]

I can't edit the title.

[quote name='daminion']Click Edit, then click "Go Advanced"[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh thanks, didn't see the "Go Advanced" the first time.

[quote name='po12nostylez']are there any huge differences between the special and standard editions besides the usual extra DVD or something?[/QUOTE]

No, gamewise they are both the exact same game. You get a nicer looking cover with the standard version :).

[quote name='arashb']No, gamewise they are both the exact same game. You get a nicer looking cover with the standard version :).[/quote]

hmmm standard edition cover is better then special edition? nice...does anyone know what the special edition comes with anyway?

[quote name='po12nostylez']hmmm standard edition cover is better then special edition? nice...does anyone know what the special edition comes with anyway?[/quote]

You actually get two covers: the limited artwork on the outer metal box and the standard edition's artwork on the gamebox itself. Which one is better is anyone's individual opinion.

To get more details on what is included in the LE, go to gamestop.com for the details.

[quote name='arashb']SE as in Standard Edition not Special Edition, there is a Limited Edition and Standard Edition for this game.
http://shop3.outpost.com/product/5568560[/quote]

Yeah, I posted this awhile back. It is an alright deal if you live in a state that doesn't have a Fry's B&M store, so you don't have to pay state taxes. The ground shipping costs will average about $6, which is a bit too high for my tastes.

[quote name='Strife025']That's a pretty sweet deal for release day considering a ton of PS3 games are still 59.99 new.[/QUOTE]

Frys is known to have games that are $10-$15 cheaper on release date.

[quote name='KSHLove']$10 bucks off isn't bad but I'm going to wait a bit to see what other places are offering[/quote]

Its an okay deal if you dont have to pay sales tax.

Its really only $3-$4 off once you factor in the shipping which ranges from $6-$7, where as others like Buy.com, amazon and newegg have it for 59.99 shipped.

bread's done
Back