Fry's - PS Vita Ninja Gaiden Plus $14.99 (In Store Only)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I was at Fry's and saw a few copies of PS Vita Ninja Gaiden Plus for $14.99.
photo7.jpg

Checked online and they have the $14.99 price but it's only available in store. Here's the link that can be used to check stock:

LINK

You can also try and price match this at Best Buy.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']how did you pm online with bestbuy?[/QUOTE]

I called the bestbuy customer service line and asked them to do it and she put the order through on the phone :).

[quote name='gogeta85']I called the bestbuy customer service line and asked them to do it and she put the order through on the phone :).[/QUOTE]

This is what alot of people did including myself to price match Sears when they had Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask on their website for $19.99.

[quote name='gogeta85']I called the bestbuy customer service line and asked them to do it and she put the order through on the phone :).[/QUOTE]

Just called but they won't do it at this time because the store must be opened so that they can call and verify stock and price.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Just called but they won't do it at this time because the store must be opened so that they can call and verify stock and price.[/QUOTE]

Dude i told her to goto the website and check....idk what you said,but they should just be able to check the price by going to the site itself....thats how i got mine.

[quote name='gogeta85']Dude i told her to goto the website and check....idk what you said,but they should just be able to check the price by going to the site itself....thats how i got mine.[/QUOTE]
did the same but she wouldn't do it until store is opened to check. i called again and same cs picked up so i hanged up. lol I'll wait til tomorrow.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']did the same but she wouldn't do it until store is opened to check. i called again and same cs picked up so i hanged up. lol I'll wait til tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Yea man that sucks....sometimes its just better to wait.

Awesome, just did store pickup for the Fry's just on the other side of town. Had been waiting to get this on the cheap, glad my holding out has finally paid off (for once!)

[quote name='gogeta85']Yea man that sucks....sometimes its just better to wait.[/QUOTE]

I called this morning and was able to do the match after they called the store. I also matched fry's Dynasty Warriors Next which has been $14.99 for awhile now but never wanted to drive 35 miles each way to the local fry's to buy it. Gas would have killed any of these deals. Got Best Buy to ship both games to me so no gas involved. ;) Thank you for the PM suggestion and OP for the deal!

[quote name='Wario64']Nice. game is still tough as hell.[/QUOTE]

Used to walk this game on MNM on both Black and Sigma but I fear I've gotten too used to Gaiden 2/Sigma 2 in the last 4 years that going back to this "tamer" combat system will take some time to re-adjust. However, it is Ninja Gaiden on the go for the very first time so I must buy it for my recently aquired Vita. You probably figured out I'm a big fan of the series by now, buying the same game over and over and over again. ;) However, I did refuse to buy 2 copies of Ninja Gaiden 3 (1 for each console) because it has lost much of what makes NG games great. But, I did make it up by preordering NG3 Razor's Edge and Wii U. Being a fan is so expensive with the new people in charge at Tecmo. Used to be so simple when Itagaki was in the house. 1 console for what he felt was the best to achieve his goals on all of his games.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back