FRYS PS3 Resident Evil 5 Collectors Ed 31.27- VERY YMMV

Hunter1671

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Ok this is probably very YMMV but I just picked up a PS3 Collectors Edition of RE5 for only 31.27. This is 22 bucks from the regular version at FRYS. I'm sure they are just trying to get rid of them but it's worth a look. I got the last copy at my store.

Looks like its a normal price drop for the PS3 but pick up only.

http://www.frys.com/product/5825943?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Last edited by a moderator:
this price is available on the website but with store pickup only. I might drive to the arlington, tx location at lunch today to get one.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Damn, my local Frys has a ton of them at this price. Too bad I already beat this on 360 and don't really care for the extras.[/QUOTE]

Buy a couple and sell them on ebay:D

woot! scored 1. gunna go pick it up in an hour at the frys 1 block down from my work place. luckily, it's the only one that has the item available around my area.

dang that is cheap, i would love to grab this at that price...
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='hungryheepo']aww fuck!!!! damn hoarders! sold out! said some big white guy came and took the last 2!!! uierhfuihrehglrh!!!! sold out in all SOCAL[/QUOTE]

I'm in SOCAL here. The store I'm picking mine up is in Fountain Valley and I JUST checked. Still available.

I live in Irvine, just called and said they are out can you confirm so I can raise hell and call back? My order went through then I got an email about the item not being available.

confirmed. sold out. buddy told me soccer moms bought the last ones and beat me with store pick up. why are soccer moms buying these games for their kids? also a ton of people are calling inquiring about RE5 PS3. sold out they told me. im so saddd

[quote name='hungryheepo']confirmed. sold out. buddy told me soccer moms bought the last ones and beat me with store pick up. why are soccer moms buying these games for their kids? also a ton of people are calling inquiring about RE5 PS3. sold out they told me. im so saddd[/QUOTE]

Sounds like made up BS. Seems like it's been S-O for a while at our store though, since it's been discontinued. I did check eBay to see if any hoarders got any in my area. Next best bet would be Sam's Club. I just want one sealed :(

I got lucky. I got one at my local store and they had one more. I'm checking online now though and it is sold out....

[quote name='XClaude']I'm in SOCAL here. The store I'm picking mine up is in Fountain Valley and I JUST checked. Still available.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this

Damn, that sucks guys. I can try and get over to the Manhattan Beach store to see if perhaps they have any left, but I doubt it.

[quote name='blakhawkjohn']If some kind soul would be able to get me a copy. I will try to make it worth your while. PM please.[/QUOTE]

PM sent, my Frys store had 5 more in stock after the one I bought.

[quote name='karkyco']Damn, that sucks guys. I can try and get over to the Manhattan Beach store to see if perhaps they have any left, but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

I called earlier this morning. Said they only had it for 360 which wasn't the same price as the ps3 :(

This is why I love this site. I simply thought it was a random markdown at my store and all of the sudden this spreads like wild fire and there are other lucky people out there with this deal.

BTW - the stuff that comes with it is pretty crappy but the tin case it comes in is completely worth it in my opinion. This is a great deal on a top notch game...to bad I'm playing Batman to much to play this lol.

Sorry for this begging post, but since there are no Frys on the East Coast, can some kind soul hook me up with a PS3 copy? I'm in Rhode Island. I have paypal and can send cash asap!!

:lol:

bread's done
Back