Fry's Texas Deals!

Heres the rest of the specials at frys dallas area:

Gamecube combo wheel and controller Free after rebate-20$-20$ rebate(normal price is 39.99$)

Xbox controller Free after rebate 15$-15$rebate

Ps2 dvd remote free after 5$ rebate

Ps2 rocker pad(controller) free after 10$ rebate

All 9.99 games
Unreal tourney 2003 PC
Civilization III PC
Enter Matrix PC
Master orion 3 PC
Unlimited saga PS2
Knockout Kings 2002 Ps2
Fifa Soccer 2003 Xbox
NBA Live 2003 GC

I got the gamecube controller and steering wheel for 20$ and will be sending in my rebate, perfect since my idiot bro lost my gamecube controller and I wasnt able to play FFCC for the last week or so.

Oh and forgot they have a Vivitar 3.3Mp camera with 3X optical zoom 1.5LCD 16m internal memory for 79$ no rebate I might get that, pretty cheap for a digital cam with optical zoom but I know nothing of cameras haha.

Tim

[quote name='timmylamb']
I got the gamecube controller and steering wheel for 20$ and will be sending in my rebate, perfect since my idiot bro lost my gamecube controller and I wasnt able to play FFCC for the last week or so.

Tim[/quote]

I thought you could only play Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles with a GBA system and link.

Nope its a mail in rebate, and you can play FFCC with a controller, if you want friends to play along then you need the GBA system but to play as the main person then its only 1 controller.

Tim

[quote name='timmylamb']Nope its a mail in rebate, and you can play FFCC with a controller, if you want friends to play along then you need the GBA system but to play as the main person then its only 1 controller.

Tim[/quote]

With more than oen person playing FFCC EACH person needs a gba and link.

[quote name='timmylamb']Heres the rest of the specials at frys dallas area:

Gamecube combo wheel and controller Free after rebate-20$-20$ rebate(normal price is 39.99$)

Xbox controller Free after rebate 15$-15$rebate

Ps2 dvd remote free after 5$ rebate

Ps2 rocker pad(controller) free after 10$ rebate

All 9.99 games
Unreal tourney 2003 PC
Civilization III PC
Enter Matrix PC
Master orion 3 PC
Unlimited saga PS2
Knockout Kings 2002 Ps2
Fifa Soccer 2003 Xbox
NBA Live 2003 GC

Tim[/quote]

Have these deals started? Have they already ended? I went down today and saw the Steering Wheel/GC controller combo for 39.99.

bread's done
Back