FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

[quote name='integralsmatic']tsuki, you need to post your lowball on the front page. I think thats why no one put in bids. I think many click on the link, look at the front page, and its empty.....so they click back and go somewhere else....but yea i agree. Just put it on hold until the ultimate lowball is finished.[/QUOTE]

I just got a baby cat. And well, my internet is going to get cut off so idk when I can check back, but I gotta raise money for it now. I'll put ups pics later cause it be SUPER CUTEZ.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I just got a baby cat. And well, my internet is going to get cut off so idk when I can check back, but I gotta raise money for it now. I'll put ups pics later cause it be SUPER CUTEZ.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, sorry to hear that Tsuki :(
Yes we need teh kittae pics now! Do you still have the Super Robot Wars Stuff? I may be interested. Hit me up with a pm and maybe we can work something out.

Well, I only have the first game right now with its' pre-order cd.

Um, I will post pics. I named him "Booker" cause he keeps trying to get into my Xenosaga books. O_O

His left eye was infected when we got him. He's only like 5 weeks old, but his eye got better as we have beenl cleaning it.

100_0259.jpg

That was before I cleaned him up. We got him from a girl who worked at a bakery in Newark. She couldn't keep them because... well, she lives in a bakery and that isn't good to have pets there. She was giving him away over near a toy store in a shopping district. I need to take him to the vet so I was hoping to raise some money for him.

I don't think anyone wanted him because he has an infected eye at the time and he had two other siblings being given away and so they needed no real care so I think that is why no one took him. But, he looked like my old cat Garfield, so I took him in.

100_0275.jpg

This is him today, he looks better, but he's sleeping now.

I need funds fast so I'm starting the lowball now and will try and add stuff as we go. I'm unemployed and I need to get Booker to the vet. His eye is getting better, but I need to do something and since I still am not hired somewhere I have to do this for now.

Updated. Also, yea I worry about him cause he is so young and I thought cats had to be with their mom until so many months old. I don't remember, but whatever money I raise I'm going to use it to take him to the vet.

[quote name='blackdog60']Sailor Moon S: The Movie [Geneon Version] * $21
Sailor Moon SuperS vol. 6 -$3[/QUOTE]

Thanks blackdog. I really appreciate it. You are literally helping give this little guy a home. I'm trying my best to find a job asap, but I couldn't let this guy go to a shelter.

Booker appreciates it too. I promise I'll take more pics as he gets better and older.

You hooked me. I'm such a huge animal lover.

Just one question before I throw my bid out there. Is Capcom Fighting Evolution complete?

Everything I always sell or trade. (From before here until the end of time.) Is always complete, if it is not I will always note it and you can ask around because if there is an issue with a trade I am always willing to refund if the error is on my part.

Also, all are black label unless noted, but if anyone has questions they can feel free to ask.

Anyway, back to your specific question. yes it is complete and BL, I listed the condition according to the key on the page and I always under quote my conditions so you are never disappointed. I don't like to say something is excellent if I'm not sure of the persons standards so most of the time I quote the condition one tier lower than what I think it is. And I'm high maintenance.

**I'm a trader over at gametz. And I'm on ebay as well. See the bottom of the third post to see my feedbacks. I'm at 100% on most of the websites I'm at. If not, I'm at 99% or more. Also, if anyone wants pictures, let me know. It's not a prob. I always think asking for pics is a good policy to protect the buyer and seller.

Updated. Also, I'm going to add my japanese version of Xenosaga I & II DS because I need to raise money.

ds.png

E+ Xenosaga I & II [JP IMPORT] *Yes, this one hurts a bit, but I sort of have to. I'm sure you all can hear me screaming inside as you read this.

EDIT:

I also added

wii.png

E
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh damn, he looks just like my cat when he was a kitten. Must bid.

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum - $1
Street Fighter Anniversary - $3
Xenosaga I&II - $16

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers - $3
Tekken Tag (GH) - $1
Tekken 4 - $2
Tekken 5 - $2

Hopefully that will help out a little more.

[quote name='elessar123']How's the kitty?[/QUOTE]

Oh very good so far. I post another pick sometime soon. I haz some of him sleepin which are uber cute.

If you haven't left feedback from the lowball, please do so. If I haven't left any for you please lmk.

Also, anyone interested in a copy of Sailor Moon La Luna Splende for nintendo DS? Looking to sale or trade.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. anyone interested in MvC3? It's LE but has some damage on the slip cover where it was dropped. It has comic and everything else in perfect condition, just the damaged slip. no codes they are used.

Also DKCR

bread's done
Back