FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

It is pretty good, significantly better then the 1st. If your considering buying it, I might drop the price to $45, once I beat it for a 2nd time. Dunno when that'll be though.

Gone.

Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
PS3
E Marvel Vs.Capcom 3 Limited Edition - codes used, and outer slip cover damaged on corner, but rest like new. Has comic.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']It is pretty good, significantly better then the 1st. If your considering buying it, I might drop the price to $45, once I beat it for a 2nd time. Dunno when that'll be though.[/QUOTE]

Aw crud, I just bought it too. XD

The DS3 I have are both black, one sealed in packaging the other New/never used that came in my ps3 slim. As far as InFamous 2 goes, I like the first game but I didn't really get into it. I hear the 2nd improves upon everything but still lacks in some parts. I don't know what else you have to Trade since it seems you let it go already.

LMK

[quote name='skiizim']The DS3 I have are both black, one sealed in packaging the other New/never used that came in my ps3 slim. As far as InFamous 2 goes, I like the first game but I didn't really get into it. I hear the 2nd improves upon everything but still lacks in some parts. I don't know what else you have to Trade since it seems you let it go already.

LMK[/QUOTE]

You are correct, infamous 2 is gone. I'll see what I have available.

[quote name='youruglyclone']prices and pics of
E+ The World Ends With you
E+ Final Fantasy 7[/QUOTE]

You mean the guides? Those are guides, not selling or trading the games.

U.S. PSP
S Class of Heroes x1 - Sealed Black Label
S Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus x1 - Sealed Black Label
Sx2 Half-Minute Hero x2 - Sealed Black Label
S King of Fighters Collection: Orochi Saga - x1 Sealed Black Label

Jp Import PSP
E Hatsune Miku - Project Dive x1 Excellent condition
VG - E Tales of Vs. - Very good to Excellent (IMHO its excellent, but I always try to under rate the conditions so you can always expect to get a better condition than quoted).

I have a few imports I want to see if anyone is wanting, the thing on the imports is that I don't have the case and the manual with me until I move back home in Jan. So I can send the disk only then send the case and manual afterwards if something is worked out with the buyer/trader.

VG - E Tales of Vs. x1 Very good to Excellent (IMHO its excellent, but I always try to under rate the conditions so you can always expect to get a better condition than quoted).
S Class of Heroes x1 Sealed Black Label
S Half-Minute Hero Sealed Black Label
E Half-Minute Hero

Sold

bump for these...

U.S. PSP
S Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus x1
S King of Fighters Collection - Orochi Saga x1

U.S. NDS
E FFCC - Echoes of Time

Jp Import PSP
E Hatsune Miku - Project Diva x1 Excellent condition

All gone in lowball.

U.S. NDS
S Steel Princess
S Valkyrie Profile - Covenant of the Plume
E FFCC - Echoes of Time

U.S. PSP
S Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus x1

Jp Import PSP
E Hatsune Miku - Project Diva x1 Excellent condition

Free bump for I just started watching Sailor Moon and now I know what your name means! (and hear it once an episode :lol:)

Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!

u looking for the xenoblade steelbook

are i cant wait too
though i hoping uncharted 3 LE drops so i can get it later cause it looks cool but not $100 cool

bread's done
Back