FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']
Payment explanation - So it's going to be color codded according to everyone's amounts. what I need to have are addresses. I can try to reduce shipping by request or you can just pay the amount per the rules. I don't mind working to reduce everyone's costs.

As far as shipping goes I need everyone to PM me shipping addresses. Put you CAG Name in the title and the word address like so.

"Tsukinikawatte's Address"

Also, please specify the way you would like to pay. So I can figure out the easiest way for me to organize this and get to packing.

That way I don't delete it and this can go fast. ;)

I don't know if anyone is overseas aside from Amblix, so please make sure to specify country as this will be my first time shipping overseas. :whistle2:#

Side notes:
WASABI - Please let me get everyone's items out before I get yours cause they are big boxes and I have to figure out how much the shipping is and also how I'm gonna pack them. :D

IDDOTT - same goes for yours. gimme a bit of time to get everything together before I ship. :)
[/QUOTE]

The 1st post is updated with the same information. Also Josh, let me get dresses and figure out locations 1st prior to taking payments. I want to make sure this is don't fast, but I also need to figure out who is paying with what so I know how much I'm going to get hit with fees as far as paypal and shipping.

[quote name='Rozz']Can I get Namco's Blue colored ghost - plush as a freebie?
[/QUOTE]

Sure! I found out his name is Inky! take cares of him. ;)

I'm going to go and get everything organized then I will be back to update invoices. since It's late here what I will do is reply back to the addresses everyone sent me and I'll give my paypal/amazon payment addy once their invoice is ready.

Also for PAYPAL - No Gifting please. I'd rather get hit with fees than for my account to be closed.

EDIT:

This is the message I will be replying with once I am ready for you to send payment.

You can send payment to

(My E-mail address will be here)

I ask that there is no gifting as I do not want my paypal account to be close. Please send in one lump amount so that I will not be hit with more than one fee. I will ship as soon as possible.

If there are any disputes with shipping fees or if you prefer to have exact shipping please reply PRIOR to sending payment.

Thank you for your assistance and your patience as we wrap up this lowball. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amblix']Hm they didn't charge me a fee for sending it as "payment owed"

At least it wasn't sent as a gift. ^^[/QUOTE]

:lol: well as long as its not a gift I don't think they will care maybe.

Aside from the two ppl I mentioned, everyone else's stuff is packed and I will be shipping asap.

If anyone wants to insure or upgrade shipping LMK and I can do that if you pay the difference.

It seems I missed out on all the action. Ah well, it was for the best, and it seems like Nate found another bidding rival for Symphonia in my steed!

[quote name='Amblix']Hm they didn't charge me a fee for sending it as "payment owed"

At least it wasn't sent as a gift. ^^[/QUOTE]
Ah yeah, I found that out a while ago as well when experimenting. I've never had the chance to tell if it will give a refund from a case found in my favor though.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']It seems I missed out on all the action. Ah well, it was for the best, and it seems like Nate found another bidding rival for Symphonia in my steed!
[/QUOTE]

My limit on ToS was $30, but I went on anyways. Still loss, I didn't expect to see ZxT lose.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Bump. Someone help me dig out. I can't go to teh post office yet cause of 8 more inches of snow... >.

[quote name='Josh5890']I'm coming with a shovel right now![/QUOTE]

PLEASE!!! It's been snowing like crazy. In the last week I bet we've had over a feet and a half. :cry:

I've been stuck in doors alot this last week...

Just a bumpdate. I will be shipping packages out today for sure as teh snow is finally gone. I will be gone in this weekend so I will try and update everyone before I go, but in the event I can't everyone's will be shipped except for iddott and maybe Wasabi's.

Looking for NOEL! HELP ME!!!!

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Tales & Xenosaga bump! I still wish you'd reconsider my sealed ToW:RM & Xenosaga III. ;)[/QUOTE]

I would consider your XS3, but I know I couldn't afford it as those sealed ones ppl usually ask alot for.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='elessar123']Keep an eye on this auction? =P

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLAZBLUE-Contin...768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0dddcb68[/QUOTE]

Ah, elessar found the same auction I did. It definitely appears to be an up road battle for it though.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I would consider your XS3, but I know I couldn't afford it as those sealed ones ppl usually ask alot for.[/QUOTE]
Quite true, but I'd be willing to work with you for a somewhat reasonable price to us both. $45 shipped sound okay? It's about as low as I could go though since the next person above me wants $50 + shipping.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I wonder if you were the one that won that Noel nendoroid for $62.57 + $5 shipping. I do wonder.[/QUOTE]

nope. Way to high for me for a figure the size of a battery. :cry:

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']nope. Way to high for me for a figure the size of a battery. :cry:[/QUOTE]

But don't Nendoroids retail at $40ish? Thus, $65 isn't bad for an especially rare one.

[quote name='elessar123']But don't Nendoroids retail at $40ish? Thus, $65 isn't bad for an especially rare one.[/QUOTE]

This one is a petit though so she's like half the size of a normal one. My friend has one but I doubt I could get her from him. Good luck on finding one though!

Don't forget to leave feedback when you get your items ppl. Normally I wouldn't mind about smaller items, but in order for me to have a DV8 lowball next time I have to have over 15 feedback~

[quote name='dv8mad']How much are you planning to pay for that Noel fig?[/QUOTE]

oh idk dv8. Um I don't know if it is more rare in Japan than in the U.S. Probably more rare in the U.S. I bet.

I have no idea of the price range, but $80 for me was a bit high for a figure the size of a battery.

[quote name='dv8mad']So I'm shooting for less than $80?[/QUOTE]

Right now I'm going to wait because I am going to need to fix up my violin and some equipment so i can get my school stuff rolling.

But i'll see what fundage i have left over from tax time.

[quote name='Ronian']Hum, I am a buyer of the European fan edition. In other words I got that figurine sealed..[/QUOTE]

:hot:

O_O What I do to get her here? :whistle2:#

-----------------------------------------------

Also the rest of you need to leave feedback please. I need to know all of you got your stuff and I'm gonna start pm'ing ppl.

bread's done
Back