FS/FT: 30 GB iPod video like new w/ case and dock

jerfgoke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
I typically ship by USPS first class or Priority Mail mail with delivery confirmation in a bubble mailer. When conditions are listed, "like new" indicates that the game and packaging is nearly flawless (usually straight out of the shrinkwrap) while "mint" means no scratches, but not quite perfect packaging. If you have doubts about the conditions, ask for clarifications before money changes hands!!

HAVES:

30 GB iPod Video (everything very close to new condition, with screen protector installed at day one, dock, and leather case by Sumo) -- looking to get maybe $130 shipped for the set.

WANTS:

Paypal / Amazon $

360 Microsoft Points
360 Guitar Hero 3
360 Eternal Sonata
PSP Jeanne D'arc

I will also check lists, but keep in mind that I'm not interested in sports games.

I'm intrested in your PSone (I know its the combo, but I already have a sealed PSone LCD screen) and your Guardian Heroes Advance.

Check my list in my sig about the homeless guy.

[quote name='zewone']I'm intrested in your PSone (I know its the combo, but I already have a sealed PSone LCD screen) and your Guardian Heroes Advance.[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer to keep the PSone combo together if possible, but you have been PM'd about Guardian Heroes Advance.

[quote name='bluesoul']Interested in Taiko Drum Master and/or ZoE, CML.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks for looking though.

All PMs responded to.

Prices lowered due to lack of interest. Come on, send me some offers people! Is my stuff just crappy or what? How come I'm not getting any replies?

Updated all items with prices in package deals. Cleaned everything up. Cleared "pending" status on items I haven't heard back about yet.

pm'd for $$$ for drum master, eye toy and fable... thanks

or check my sig, combo trade + $$$ or whatever, PM me back bro

CML for Taiko Drum Master or the Eyetoy. I might pay for them, though. What kind of payments do you accept? Paypal Credt Card? No? I can get an MO.

Oh, and don't confirm a deal for Taiko with any of the other guys without checking with me first. I could give you a bunch of my games.

I have a Players Choice copy of MGS: Twin Snakes, mint, complete, and all that jazz. Played twice. (Almost beat it but forgot how to lol). $16 shipped via Paypal will be my offer :)

[quote name='The VGM']How much for Hunter, DC1 and DC2?[/QUOTE]
Would you take $12 shipped in a box? (sent either first class or priority mail depending on weight.) I'd also throw in Delta Force: Urban Warfare (MINT, complete) and Spec Ops: Covert Assault (MINT, complete) for free since I'm just trying to get rid of them.

Let me know. Thanks! :)

Bump for an AWESOME price on Polarium. I wish I would've seen you had it before I bought another one.

Late night bump before I go to bed. Updated list with quite a few new items and removed items that have been sold or traded.

Would you do all of these for a $20 Postal Money Order?

X Box
NCAA 2K3 (MINT, complete) $4

PS1:

Take all of the following PS1 games for $17 shipped.

Fear Effect (case, no manual. discs have no obvious scratches, but not mint.)
Medal of Honor (GH, near-mint, complete)
Medal of Honor: Underground (GH, complete, some smudges)
Gran Turismo 2 (GH, MINT, complete)
The Italian Job (MINT, complete)
Ace Combat 2 (MINT, complete)

bread's done
Back