FS/FT: 30 GB iPod video like new w/ case and dock

I just lowered the prices on most of the items... They're pretty much as low as I can go right now unless you buy more than one at a time.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can hardly take it anymore .. Siren and Dark Cloud are killin me .. somebody buy them from Jerfgoke before I do!![/QUOTE]

Then buy it from him! Jerf is an awesome trader. Free bump.

Updated prices bump, this stuff is going to ebay very soon. PM me if you are interested in any of it, particularly the PS1 games. They'll be the first to go. I will make very generous package deals.

I'd snatch your Killer 7 (or trade towards it with Psi Ops) if it was on GC :cry:

Edit: If you ever decide to buy Psi Ops I'd take Fantavision and knock $5 off.

I have both Parasite Eves (first is GH, no GH made for #2) and I can probably get you a nice condition cart only Paper Mario, if you don't mind cart only.

I want We Love Katamari. That is all.

Please CML for either of these

WII
Call of Duty 3 (like new, complete)
WII Rayman Raving Rabbids (like new, complete)

- drop me a pm if you see anything that you would be interested in. Thanks & bump

I'm real interested in the Dreamcast lot. Does it come with the original retail box? (is it the white system) Also do the games come with thier original cases and inserts?

[quote name='antpod']I'm real interested in the Dreamcast lot. Does it come with the original retail box? (is it the white system) Also do the games come with thier original cases and inserts?[/QUOTE]Yes, the Dreamcast is the original white system and includes the box, and probably a lot of the original packaging (I'll take a picture sometime soon). I'm pretty sure I bought it launch week, if that makes a difference... I got it right before I took a few years off from gaming, so very little wear and tear. I know it still works but before selling I'd like to test it a bit more to make sure.

I'll be away from my computer for a bit to watch 24 but will be back after. Thanks for checking the TL! :)

[quote name='jerfgoke']Yes, the Dreamcast is the original white system and includes the box, and probably a lot of the original packaging (I'll take a picture sometime soon). I'm pretty sure I bought it launch week, if that makes a difference... I got it right before I took a few years off from gaming, so very little wear and tear. I know it still works but before selling I'd like to test it a bit more to make sure.

I'll be away from my computer for a bit to watch 24 but will be back after. Thanks for checking the TL! :)[/quote]

Ok cool, appreciate the pictures. So now for the big one. How much? :whistle2:#

maigoyume: doh... too bad I didn't see your list a week ago. I would've wanted x-men legends but picked it up from Gamefly already.

SoulReaver: sorry, didn't see anything.

Thanks for looking!

Late-nite bump before I go to bed. don't laugh at the prices... I did them quick. If they're too high, feel free to point it out nicely. ;)

bread's done
Back