Fs/ft: 360 games and accessories, Slim Ps2System, Games, Dvds, And More!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='misterunspoken']Have a Gamecube Bundle for you. Msg me about it. I left a PM but Im not sure you got it.[/quote]

Check your PM inbox, pretty sure I sent one back. :)

I want to sell my xbox 360 premium system, as well as everything else on my list. I need cash for a new car stereo system, so everything on my list must go!!

Shoot me some cash offers, no low-balling!

[quote name='TheOne06']what are you looking for price wise on dead rising and the controller[/quote]

I'll take offers, just shoot me a PM :)

Oh, and BTW! Dead Rising is new, I opened the it to make sure the disc was fine etc. so their wouldn't be any problems, and popped it into my 360, to make sure everything was fine, then put back in the case, where it has been since. :D

Looking to sell all this stuff, help me guys! :bouncy:

[quote name='TheOne06']well give me a ballpark to work with, so im not just doing this[/quote]

Uhm.

For the most part CAG'ers with the FT/FS list request the one inquiring to make an offer of somesort. I for the most part, try to do it the same.

Just make an offer, the ballparks not a big deal, just shoot me a PM. Be reasonable, and no lowballing, and it shouldn't be a problem. (EX: Don't say 30.00 for both. )

As long as your reasonable, and don't try to lowball, it should be pretty easy to work out a price. (Considering we both know the current prices, and can agree on a fair price for the both of us.)

So just shoot me a PM. ;)

-Family Guy: Volume 1 (Seasons 1 and 2)
-Family Guy: Volume 2
-Family Guy: Volume 3
-American Pie: Band Camp
-The Longest Yard
-Saw 1 (Hard to get)
-Saw 2 (Hard to get)
-Wedding Crashers (might not need this)
-Saving Private Ryan
-Radio

Misc.:
-Phillips Portable DVD Player

i offer $150 shipped..

Punjabi - That's an extremely low offer, I sent you a PM regarding your inquiry however.

Koten - I replied to your PM as well.

Added some wants, really looking to aquire the following hardware:

Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo Gamecube, and an older model Sony Playstation Two.

I'm trying to get atleast a GC bundle with a couple games or memory card, being that the slim ps2 is higher in value, and meteriod isn't really much of an interest to me. Thanks though.

[quote name='Halochic']I'm trying to get atleast a GC bundle with a couple games or memory card, being that the slim ps2 is higher in value, and meteriod isn't really much of an interest to me. Thanks though.[/quote]

Then Ill add in another game and a memory card. Not a big deal.

Hey, I've got a Purple Gamecube, 1st party GCN controller, 3 Mad Catz GCN controllers, Super Smash Brothers, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 4, a 251 GCN 1st party Memory Card, and the original grey memory card.

Now, the GCN itself has a small problem. The reset button does not work, as in it is permanently pressed down. Obviously this doesn't matter, since the GCN still works, just that if you want to reset the game, you must use the power button.

I am very interested in your Xbox 360 system, 360 games, and your 360 accessories.

I'd be willing to trade all of that GCN stuff and 100 dollars for your 360 stuff.

PM and let me know. If you want something else, just PM me and I'll see if I can accomodate you.

Don't know, I'll trade with him as long as he sends first. (That is of course if we work out a trade.)

Deadlykeyboard - sent you a PM.

[quote name='mrblinG22']isnt trading restriceted until 1 month has passed?[/QUOTE]
Having a tradelist is restricted, not trading

-Halochic
I will send you a PM about a gamecube/(SNES (maybe)) bundle.

-xmrblondex

[quote name='xmrblondex']Having a tradelist is restricted, not trading

-Halochic
I will send you a PM about a gamecube/(SNES (maybe)) bundle.

-xmrblondex[/quote]

Sorry, I'd rather not do that.

I mainly am looking for cash right now, thank you though. :)

Bump - my xbox 360 is broken, and being sent to microsoft for repair. :whistle2:(

I need RE4 for the PS2, and a gamecube!

[quote name='lanleague']Can we work something out for my Cube[/quote]

Do you have any 360 games @ the moment? My main reason for wanting the cube was because my 360 was going to be sent to microsoft for repair, but as my friend helped me out at EBgames, I have a new 360 now, and really have no need for the cube.

LMK if you have any 360 games, I would love to do a trade for my dead rising to you. Thanks, and sorry!

[quote name='Iron Angel']Hey I will trade you my GRAW for your Dead Rising. I will ship first too.[/quote]

No thanks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back