FS/FT: DS/PC/PS/PS2/PSP/Wii/Guides/Imports & More! [Updated: 08/21/11!]

Gackt - MARS. (PIC) $1
icon_cd-1.gif
flag_japan.gif
Gackt - MOON. (PIC) $1
icon_cd-1.gif
Legacy of Ys Books I & II - Original Soundtrack. [FACTORY SEALED!] (PIC) $1

Jesus Christ man don't trade your bust a move games. I've had Dance Summit for FIVE YEARS and I just got the discs to play it. It's good times, i like team 79th street!

Game Gear AC Adapter. - $1
Game Gear Car Adapter. [Includes manual!] - $1
Game Gear Carrying Case. - $1
Game Gear Rechargeable Battery Pack. [Includes manual!] - $1
Game Gear Screen Magnifier. [Missing back panel screw!] - $1

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Jesus Christ man don't trade your bust a move games. I've had Dance Summit for FIVE YEARS and I just got the discs to play it. It's good times, i like team 79th street![/QUOTE]

Haha, I was a huge fan of Bust A Move/Groove. Got myself the keyrings, the rare doujinshi, and the strategy guides -- but I need to sell them since I need the money.

But I agree with ya, JUMBO MAX are the best! :bouncy:

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Bump. Someone take that controller from me![/QUOTE]

There's a 90% chance I'm going to take it and aggressively defend it. I just need to ensure that my finances are properly in order first.

Combined some items to make them into a bundle set.

Added one game to the lowball sale: No More Heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baten Kaitos Origins - $4
No More Heroes - $2
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness - $1
Final Fantasy VI - Small Moogle Piggy Bank - $6
Final Fantasy VIII - Seifer Almasy Keychain. - $1
Final Fantasy VIII - Zell Dincht Keychain. - $1

[quote name='bvharris']So you weren't interested in that until I bid on it, huh? :D[/QUOTE]

xD I didn't know it was there, if you really want it you can have it but I am trying to get the warcraft games because I hear they are really good. (Got the third one from a couple lowballs back.)

(Then again, maybe I just like giving you a hard time. ;D)

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']xD I didn't know it was there, if you really want it you can have it but I am trying to get the warcraft games because I hear they are really good. (Got the third one from a couple lowballs back.)

(Then again, maybe I just like giving you a hard time. ;D)[/QUOTE]

I know it was you Trollsmeesh! You broke my heart. You broke my heart!

Do all of the PC games come with a Cd Key unless they are specifically stated as missing?

[quote name='saetia']:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon. - $28.00[/QUOTE]

Woah. From 6 to 28? All yours. :D I just bought the whole thing w/ plushie last week for 27.

[quote name='Josh5890']Do all of the PC games come with a Cd Key unless they are specifically stated as missing?[/QUOTE]

Yes, pretty much. But if it helps you any, what PC games are you interested in and I'll double check to ensure the CD Keys are there.

The only one I am pretty much 100% confident in is the Diablo Battle Chest that it is missing the Diablo II CD Key.

EDIT:
Added new bundles for PC games, pretty much the ones that no one wants for quick sales. So get them all for $1.00!

[quote name='bvharris']Woah. From 6 to 28? All yours. :D I just bought the whole thing w/ plushie last week for 27.[/QUOTE]

Sealed?

Bundle #3- $1
Bundle #4- $1
Bundle #5- $1
Bundle #6- $1
Bundle #7- $1
Bundle #8- $1
Bundle #9- $1
:pc: Command & Conquer Generals. [Includes CD Key and Manual!]- $1
:pc: DEUS EX.- $1
:pc: Diablo. [Includes Manual!]- $2
:pc: Diablo II. [Includes CD Key and Manual!]- $1
:pc: Diablo Battle Chest. [Mint and Complete! Missing Diablo II's CD-Key!]- $1
:pc: Duke Nukem 3D. [Kixx CD Version!]- $1
The Legend of Zelda "Sword Play" T-Shirt, Size L. [FACTORY SEALED!]- $1

:pc: 3D Game Alchemy for Doom, Doom II, Heretic, and HeXen. [Includes Design Book!]- Does that include the games or is it just a booklet?

Also, do you have any idea what the shipping will be with some of these bundles?

[quote name='Josh5890']:pc: 3D Game Alchemy for Doom, Doom II, Heretic, and HeXen. [Includes Design Book!]- Does that include the games or is it just a booklet?[/quote]

It just includes the CD that allows you to create levels and edit stuff for those games.

[quote name='Josh5890'] Also, do you have any idea what the shipping will be with some of these bundles?[/QUOTE]

I will give you exact shipping for the bundles.

[quote name='saetia']Meh, it's for a good cause. Homeboy needs a new monitor.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Have you picked one yet enig? I bought this one about a month ago, it's awesome.

41JmAh%2B3S7L._SL500_AA250_.jpg

Fireworks not included.

[quote name='bvharris']Indeed. Have you picked one yet enig? I bought this one about a month ago, it's awesome.[/quote]

Haha! It's pretty close actually to the one I picked. I picked this one since the selection at my Best Buy pretty much sucks and nowhere else sells a better monitor.

I could shop online, but shipping & handling kills me. :bomb:

So I'm happy with this selection.

And thanks for the concern, saetia.

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']Haha! It's pretty close actually to the one I picked. I picked this one since the selection at my Best Buy pretty much sucks and nowhere else sells a better monitor.

I could shop online, but shipping & handling kills me. :bomb:

So I'm happy with this selection.

And thanks for the concern, saetia.[/QUOTE]

S&H doesn't necessarily have to kill you. I got mine from these guys: http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/home.aspx through the Amazon Marketplace. Much cheaper than the same monitor at Best Buy and free shipping (when I bought mine anyway). They're in New Jersey too, so you'd probably get it pretty quick.

bread's done
Back