FS/FT: DS/PC/PS/PS2/PSP/Wii/Guides/Imports & More! [Updated: 08/21/11!]

Hey, so I finally managed to get in some playtime with the slime controller. It's usable, but obviously doesn't fit the hand as well as the standard Dualshock. It's definitely designed primarily for use with RPGs, as the placement of the shoulder buttons is kind of awkward which means FPS and other games reliant on having fingers on all shoulder buttons at once are out. The joysticks and face buttons also need to be a bit closer to each edge of the controller rather than toward the middle, as the controller's already HUGE and it just forces you to stretch your fingers even further to press what you want to press. I'm still having an incredible amount of fun with it, though, solely on the principle that it's a SLIME CONTROLLER :D Predictably, it also made an excellent decoration on my work desk.

I reeeeeeally want your Clock Tower 1&2 but I have zilch that you want :lol:

Thats great to hear, fwbweux. I was also wondering, is the controller smooth? Or does it have a sort of texture to it?

[quote name='fwbweux']I reeeeeeally want your Clock Tower 1&2 but I have zilch that you want :lol:[/QUOTE]

I checked your CML, the only things of interest was the Persona 3 FES and the New Play Control Pikmin, but they're low wants for me, unfortunately. :whistle2:(

Mostly smooth. It almost has the texture of a latex glove, slick yet with a rubber-like resistance. It feels great to hold from a tactile standpoint.

I really want your copy of Lost Memories... And Handsome does as well! I don't think I can get it though :(

Oh, and I see you also want Michigan... I'd love to play that game...

[quote name='likeme']CML for clock tower 3 art, silent hill (Wii), and persona psp[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I do not see anything of interest. Thanks for looking!

Eternal Darkness + a yet to be determined amount of $$$$$ for:

Clock Tower /// Complete!
Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within /// Complete!

[quote name='Fnurk']Eternal Darkness + a yet to be determined amount of $$$$$ for:

Clock Tower /// Complete!
Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within /// Complete![/QUOTE]

I have sent a PM your way.

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']Please CML for the following:

Beyond Good & Evil (Jewel Case version)
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle
Sam & Max Season one box version (includes poster)

And your link to http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ictureid=10846 is broken [/QUOTE]

I see system shock 2, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and maybe MDK: Mission Laguna Beach. I have MDK for the PS1 and MDK2 on the PS2 but I've never heard of mission laguna beach is it a pc game?. I noticed that you happen to have a lot of Japanese imports, you wouldn't happen to have or be able to get Fatal Frame 4 would you?

Let me know if you're willing to trade either silent hill or one of the other games for what you want.

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']I am going to PM you with details![/QUOTE]

I received your PM and sent you one back, I forgot to ask what that link was to because I couldn't find it:roll:. I usually delete the picture and link after I trade an item but sometimes I forget:lol:

hmm I need these off you.

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness -Insert Art & Instruction Manual

what will it take, CML? I'd like to trade if possible

Awesome, I didn't think that you would get the games until Saturday. So did they all arrive okay? I was worried that the discs in jewel cases might fall out since their boxes were so big.

bread's done
Back