FS/FT: DS/PC/PS/PS2/PSP/Wii/Guides/Imports & More! [Updated: 08/21/11!]

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']Bump. I have the shipping & handling prices up for the Wii Fit and the Japanese PlayStation 2![/QUOTE]
Really? I'd love you to share them with us. :razz:

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Really? I'd love you to share them with us. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Oops, they are listed on the front page, but I will repaste them here:

IMG> Japanese PlayStation 2 Console System Model No. SCPH-15000 [COMPLETE, TESTED AND WORKS! CONTROLLER AND MEMORY CARD NOT SHOWN, BUT WILL BE INCLUDED!]
^ Shipping & Handling is $15.00 for the Japanese PlayStation 2 Console!

IMG> Wii Fit with Balance Board [COMPLETE, BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED!]
^ Shipping & Handling is $10.00 for the Wii Fit!

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Out of curiosity, where did you get that Japanese PS2 and how long have you had it for?[/QUOTE]

I believe I bought the Japanese PlayStation 2 from eBay a long time ago, I think around the year 2000?

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']I believe I bought the Japanese PlayStation 2 from eBay a long time ago, I think around the year 2000?[/QUOTE]
Aha, and how long have you played it for? If it is a good old trusty unit then I'll probably have no qualms in buying it. It's going to definitely be a bit of a workhorse with 100 hour Japanese RPGs, so I want to make sure it can handle the task.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Aha, and how long have you played it for? If it is a good old trusty unit then I'll probably have no qualms in buying it. It's going to definitely be a bit of a workhorse with 100 hour Japanese RPGs, so I want to make sure it can handle the task.[/QUOTE]

I've been playing it for quite a while, since I do own a couple of Japanese PS1 and PS2 games. Mostly Adventures, Music, and RPGs such as Bust A Move, Clock Tower, Dance Dance Revolution, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Persona, and pop'n music to name a few.

Never had any problems with it, I've been taking good care of it. :)

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']I've been playing it for quite a while, since I do own a couple of Japanese PS1 and PS2 games. Mostly Adventures, Music, and RPGs such as Bust A Move, Clock Tower, Dance Dance Revolution, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Persona, and pop'n music to name a few.

Never had any problems with it, I've been taking good care of it. :)[/QUOTE]
It's definitely sounding good to me so far. If I win, could I toss you a few extra dollars for a warranty? ;)

IMG> Japanese PlayStation 2 Console System Model No. SCPH-15000 [COMPLETE, TESTED AND WORKS! CONTROLLER AND MEMORY CARD NOT SHOWN, BUT WILL BE INCLUDED!] = $13

bread's done
Back