FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

Damn - I thought you wouldn't be interested in my best games because you already own most of them! :D

Are there any of my 'lesser' games that you're interested in? Bear in mind I can offer multiple games for just the Godfather II.

Backseatdog, do you know what the storage capacity of the Action Replay Max with Memory Card is? I'm trying to find a GC memory card for my bro's Wii.

You were interested in my blazblue LE content, I also have 6 unopened EoJ Summoner's Companion decks (4x Wood Unleashed, 1x Water Conquest, 1 x Biolith Godmaker, these were the ones that were originally $10 each at Gamestop) and 3 Biolith Commander Booster packs.

Ico (has blockbuster disc shield)
Time Crisis 4 w/ Guncon 3
Oblivion GOTY edition (goozex I believe)
Sennheiser HD 280 Professional (practically new)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

cml for a lot of stuff, would you trade 40 gamestop cred for 50 psn cards? also interested in mirrors edge and fear 2. Mostly want your psn cards if you still have them. CML and get back with me!

hey again backseat! quite a list you have once again! cml for a 10 dollar psn code! and i would love the red ds3 but i doubt i have anything worth that. keep in mind i can add some pp to it! thanks

Your list the bane of my existance. Anywho, A ton of things stood out to me and I don't really know what you value the Genesis Collection at but here are the to things:
PSX-Galerians
SG-Parasite Eve 2 Strategy Guide
PS3-Lair
PS3-Ratchet and Clank: ACIT

I'd like to do either Galerians and PE 2 SG for Sonic and I'll throw in my GoW 3 Demo Code if you'd like. Just let me know.

Also, FREE BUMP!!!

Hey I'm actually interested in your GC broadband adapter and a non collectors edition FF12 guide. Let me know if we can work something out.

bread's done
Back