FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

Damn. I will let you know about the starter deck. I already have one, and I am about to have another. Atleast I also got 2 booster packs- but I am lacking cards. I don't want to print them >.

[quote name='backseatdog']free bump, how much would your chibi mario collections run for?[/QUOTE]

Good night, you've got a great list.

I responded on my thread to the above post and just wanted to direct your attention there in case you hadn't seen it yet.

Also, I'd love to trade for some of that PSN money if there's anything else of interest or you want to work something out.

Bump! I'm slowly updating my list finally. I just got a PSP, so take a look at what I've put up and let me know if your interested in anything for Crisis Core (or if you see anything else you have that matches my wants.)

I had a PM about the Breath of Fire 3 Guide before you got to it. As for the Shenmue guide, would you like to work something out involving that PSN card?

CML FOR:

Cross Edge (SEALED)
Disgaea 3 (SEALED)
God of War III :bomb:
Killzone 2 (w/ strategy guide) :bomb:
Lair
LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition (SEALED)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time (SEALED) (PENDING)
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Silent Hill Homecoming (SEALED, slight plastic tear) http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...g?t=1268019324
Star Ocean The Last Hope International http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...g?t=1271644420
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune :bomb:
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Valkyria Chronicles (SEALED)
Warhawk (w/ bluetooth, but missing usb charger)
White Night Chronicles

If nothing then free bump :3

*If its pending then I guess its just a "In case they back out" thing for me :3

backseat! whats up man you have one of the best lists ive seen on here!!! I dont have much right now but am interested in a few things of yours:'

-1x psn code (10 dollars)
-Tales o Symph. (wii)
-1 wii remote!

I would like to see if I have anything (maybe multiple items) that you would want? Also How much are you wanting for Brigandine? thanks!

Wow i see alot of games i want (let me know of possible trades we could do for MW2)

Final Fantasy VII
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Bioshock
Blue Dragon
Halo 3
Infinite Undiscovery
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
The Last Remnant
The Orange Box

bread's done
Back