HAVE:

:360:

Xbox 360 HD-DVD Add-On Drive w/ King Kong hd-dvd - SOLD

Lightly used, in fantastic condition, will include media remote:

hd-dvds:

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - SOLD
Batman Begins - SOLD
Jet Li's Fearless

I will sell the drive (and its original box and contents: King Kong HD-DVD, Xbox 360 Media Remote, Usb Cable, Installation CD, Power supply and hd-dvd drive) for $130 shipped.

Fearless can be purchased by itself for $20 shipped

:)

WANT:

Cash

:wii:

Wario Ware Smooth Moves

Excite Truck

Feedback at IGN is here

Ebay feedback is here

Heatware feedback is here

Thanks!

[quote name='jPoD15']any interest in these?

Feel The Magic: XY/XX DS
Kirby Canvas Curse DS
Nanostray DS[/QUOTE]

Got them all already, thanks though :)

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']Is that Outlaw Star set 3 discs? Or is it a black cover w/ gold lettering?[/quote] Black box w/ gold lettering 3 dvd cases inside, each with 2 discs, so 6 discs total. Only watched once :)

[quote name='SlaughterX']How much for the Boogiepop set (or CML)?[/quote]

hrm.. well, the normal boxed set I think goes for $36 or so new + shipping or what have you, and this is the limited edition w/ 2 soundtracks, art cards, etc.

However, a couple of the discs have some minor scratches. I have not watched them all, so I'm not sure how the discs got scratched, but they seem to play fine. No skipping or otherwise.

I didn't see anything on your list, but I'd like about $35 shipped for the set, I can take pictures of the stuff in the box and the dvds themselves if you're concerned about their condition :)

Thanks for your interest!

[quote name='wbc1228']i'll take magna carta if you still have it.[/quote]

Pending for someone else, but I'll mark you down as interested if it falls through.

Bump!

Animal Crossing for $30 shipped, come on.. someone has to be interested in this. I might be willing to negotiate a lower price for this one :)

bread's done
Back