FS/FT - Xbox 360 HD-DVD Add-On and HD-DVDs

[quote name='Supreme']CML for Trauma Center[/quote]
Sorry, don't see anything in terms of trading. More interested in cash :)

[quote name='nyprimus4']PM sent.[/quote]

Brain Age has been sold, $10 was too cheap anyway, sorry :)

thought it may be a moot point, what would you consider for just Azumanga Daioh dvd6? I have 1-5 and the box, and finding the original version of 6 is becoming harder and harder. CML if ya would.

[quote name='ryoga79']thought it may be a moot point, what would you consider for just Azumanga Daioh dvd6? I have 1-5 and the box, and finding the original version of 6 is becoming harder and harder. CML if ya would.[/quote]

You have pm :)

[quote name='kuruption84']I'll pay cash for Tomb Raider or Batman, or you can CML.[/quote]

Don't see anything on your list, but I'm open to offers for both, perhaps there can be a better deal if both are purchased at once :)

no interest in a sealed fuzion frenzy 2 for the 360 is there?

I would love to be able to buy your hd-dvd...but i need something to bring the price down just a bit :(

[quote name='Ace!']no interest in a sealed fuzion frenzy 2 for the 360 is there?

I would love to be able to buy your hd-dvd...but i need something to bring the price down just a bit :([/quote]
Not especially.. what is the best you can offer me? I'd be glad to look through your trade list for something to make up the difference, or do you have one anymore?

[quote name='Ace!']I only have that game for the 360...I have DS games...are you interested in any DS games?[/quote]

Maybe, what do you have? :)

Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Mario vs Dk 2
New Super Mario Bros
Spiderman 2
Meteos
Metriod Pinball ( sealed )
Trauma Center
Tetris DS
True Swing Golf

[quote name='Ace!']Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Mario vs Dk 2
New Super Mario Bros
Spiderman 2
Meteos
Metriod Pinball ( sealed )
Trauma Center
Tetris DS
True Swing Golf[/quote]

I'd be interested in Metroid Pinball and maybe Mario vs Dk 2

Do you know if the rumble pack included in metroid pinball works on a DS lite?

I am also interested in Tetris DS.

So with those three games, what do you think?

It does say rumble pak included....I would assume it to work for the ds lite...I havent opened it, so I would have no idea

Send me a PM and lets talk....

I am heading to work right now and wont be back on until about 6PM EST

bread's done
Back