FS: Nintendo DS Lite bundle w/ 10 games (electroplankton, tetris, warioware, etc.)

I don't know if your girlfriend can wait, but the new Apple OS is coming out in October.... if it were ME buying the gift, I would give her a card explaining that she is getting a Macbook in October with a new OS. Take her out to dinner in August, and get her a BETTER laptop in October.

Thanks for the advice. Normally I'd follow it, but you aren't familiar with her current 4 year old dell (bottom of the line when she bought it) laptop. So a few month wait is kind of out of the question since she goes back to school at the end of August.

I'm probably going to get the upgrade for my own laptop anyway, for 99$... i can just install it on hers too.

And the offer still stands everyone! I'm either going to the Apple store or placing the order pretty soon... so someone interested hit me up and let me know what color you want.

aww I wish you had pm'd me! I placed the order earlier today, and since (i thought) i had no input, i just got a neutral color (silver). I'm going to call and see if I could just swap it out in an apple store, since they're the same price regardless of color.

Or if you're 100% interested, I can just call and alter my order before it ships... presuming it hasn't shipped today.

EDIT: Swapped for (RED) nano, but offer stands

bread's done
Back